TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Repossessed Vehicles

Automotive Non-Technical topics... Just anything car related for the gear head in all of us

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Serah Ramdeo

Repossessed Vehicles

Postby Serah Ramdeo » February 4th, 2018, 11:39 pm

Hi guys, I’m curious about this bidding process of repossessed vehicles! Can someone shed some light on it for me please? I saw an ad in the papers for bidding so I’m wondering if anyone who has been to this before of they could enlighten me about it thanks bye!!

torque 4 so
Riding on 13's

Re: Repossessed Vehicles

Postby torque 4 so » February 5th, 2018, 5:02 pm

Hi the bid should not be too ridiculous, it should be about 75% for a current series, or how much you think its worth and how much you are willing to pay

ck4star
Street 2NR

Postby ck4star » February 5th, 2018, 8:50 pm

Bid what u want to pay, but basically they want market value prices unless u know someone on the inside, so although u may make the highest bid, if it’s not close to market value they will re-advertise

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » February 6th, 2018, 8:32 pm

some repo vehicles may not be worth it.
If they couldn't afford to pay for it, do you think they maintained it properly?
For some people who capable of their own troubleshooting or repairs, it should not be an issue.
If you're an inexperienced first time owner and you're adamant on a repo vehicle, have a solid cash buffer account to tackle unexpected failures/repairs.

Advertisement

Return to “The Car Park”