TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

WHATS WRONG WITH WITH MY CAR?????

Automotive Non-Technical topics... Just anything car related for the gear head in all of us

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

acidburncrashoveride
Riding on 13's

WHATS WRONG WITH WITH MY CAR?????

Postby acidburncrashoveride » March 7th, 2018, 3:50 pm

Hey Tuners, I have an issue with my car.

The other day someone hit me and at first i thought everything was okay. But when i started driving i noticed that its pulling to the left...So i stopped and when i looked, the rear wheels were shifted to the left...meaning the right side went in a little bit and the left side poked out a little bit. (take a look at the pictures to get an idea) can anyone tell me if this is worth fixing? or what the problem is so i can do some research on it before taking it in to repair.

MUCH THANKS.
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2018-03-07 at 11.23.37 AM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-03-07 at 11.23.37 AM (1).jpeg

Kronik
18 pounds of Boost

Re: WHATS WRONG WITH WITH MY CAR?????

Postby Kronik » March 7th, 2018, 4:19 pm

Yeah, so your rear suspension arms etc are bent, what kind of hit did you get? You need to claim all those repairs if you got hit by the right wheel
Last edited by Kronik on March 7th, 2018, 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

acidburncrashoveride
Riding on 13's

Postby acidburncrashoveride » March 7th, 2018, 4:51 pm

Kronik wrote:Yeah, so your rear suspension arms etc are bent, what kind of guy did you get? You need to claim all those repairs if you got hit by the right wheel

Thanks for the reply bro. i really wanna get some insight before we took it in to repair.

and what do you mean by "what kind of guy did you get? You need to claim all those repairs if you got hit by the right wheel" ??

Kronik
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Kronik » March 7th, 2018, 5:09 pm

acidburncrashoveride wrote:
Kronik wrote:Yeah, so your rear suspension arms etc are bent, what kind of guy did you get? You need to claim all those repairs if you got hit by the right wheel

Thanks for the reply bro. i really wanna get some insight before we took it in to repair.

and what do you mean by "what kind of guy did you get? You need to claim all those repairs if you got hit by the right wheel" ??

That was autocorrect, sorry, I meant what kind of hit did you get. If someone hit your right rear wheel which you have pictured, then they could have shifted the entire rear suspension by bending the suspension arms etc.
Usually a hit in the front wheels would keep the damage to the side that was hit, but rear suspension parts area linked end to end.

So if your parts were damaged because someone hit you, I hope you both made a police report and you have their insurance and contact information

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 8th, 2018, 6:48 pm

What kind of car is it? If it is one with a banjo there is an arm (panhard bar)that holds the banjo in place ,that is the one to check.

Advertisement

Return to “The Car Park”