100% IASCA 6 : Center Pointe 17th September 2k6

International Auto Sound Challenge Association
Official IASCA T&T Forum

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

nigel1977
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nigel1977 » September 20th, 2006, 7:11 am

my bad 8-)
Last edited by nigel1977 on September 20th, 2006, 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » September 20th, 2006, 7:12 am

Kasey wrote:I am severly dissapointed. Twas the first time i was goin to compete and they didnt even have from lightweight till heavy........friggin g---- civic waste everybody time :evil: .......was waitin to compete in the lightweight........very dissapointed. :cry:

this issue will be discussed tonight as i am in agreement with you
bass boxing must take priority over crowd pleaser

however competitors are to be blamed as well for late arrival and registration and then expect to be judged asap

show starts at 3pm but if competitors continue to want to roll in after 7pm the competitions will always run late
bass boxing should have started by 8pm

i guaranteer this will not happen at the next show as steps will be put in place for competitions to run off earlier

Kasey
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Kasey » September 20th, 2006, 11:12 am

show starts at 3pm but if competitors continue to want to roll in after 7pm the competitions will always run late
bass boxing should have started by 8pm

Thanx SR. Just an idea, but y didnt u guys just close off registration for spl at 6pm or sumtin like dat. And maybe nex time advertise that at certain times, registration for certain events will be closed offf completely. So maybe competitors are not to be fully blamed? Just a slight lack of planning for the trini attitude of being late. Jump high or jump low, i guarantee u will always experience this kind of attitude. Only if u advertise closing off registration times, then ppl have to comply or jus go back home.I came to the show at exactly 3:14pm, registered for spl, and bassboxing, and stayed till 12:11am in the morning only to be disappointed. All my friends who came to support me for my first show were also very disappointed with IASCA. They told me never to compete in Iasca events again due to its non professionalism. I said i would think bout it. Anyway thanx again for the consideration and i eagerly await the outcome of ur meeting and news.........

nigel1977
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nigel1977 » September 20th, 2006, 11:21 am

^^^Dont be discouraged, Im realling hoping the IASCA staff can get these lil bugs sorted out.

We were told to come for 9:00 for Sq, when we got there, tents werent up, no power, no meter, nothing, The judge soon came afterwards, but SQ didnt start until 11:00 thereabouts.

There was no food/drink available until way after the Sq was done, and thank god for the grocery.

All Im saying guys, is, if the Tent man is tardy, fire his ass and find someone more competent. If the problem is the DJ, well....

If people are being depended on, and they cannot deliver, change them out.

Because when the dust settles, both IASCA and the promoter will bear the bad name regardless of whose fault it was.

This is the 3rd season of SQ, and I can only remember about 3 events where the SQ part started as advertised. Its no wonder people choose to come late, whats the point of coming early.

QG
punchin NOS

Postby QG » September 20th, 2006, 3:35 pm

From what i've heard his systems real hot.

Sully
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Sully » September 20th, 2006, 7:07 pm

SQ competitors usually loose point for registering late. Why not implement the same thing for the other competitions.

I think that aiming to start the SQ competition at 9am was shooting a bit too high. The tents should have been there at 9am, but the competition should have started at 10am. It leaves a little more room for any delays. That is assuming that the test suppliers aren't as tardy as they were; that there was no excuse for.

Advertisement

Return to “IASCA Caribbean”