Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

OffshoreMarketing
I LUV THIS PLACE

Re: local reviews for sonido mask amps

Postby OffshoreMarketing » January 25th, 2016, 10:56 am

krazykid19 wrote:
nick639 wrote:
krazykid19 wrote:
caliph tec wrote:Any u guys use d 600.2 as yet,need some feed back on this amp,want to use them on my 10s and 12s for mids

Tried this amp yet? I need some info cause i wanna use it on a pair of 10" b&c if possible

Baseline audio are known for their sonido mask installs, they should be able to answer

Thanks.. Have a fx 3000.1 and shocked by the performace so wanna try voice on these

we have a sale on sonido amps for a limited time so come and get a great discount while you can!
we are located at #19 MC Donald street curepe!

the 600.2 plays two tens very nicely

AudioStarz110
Riding on 13's

Postby AudioStarz110 » August 28th, 2017, 1:47 pm

If anyone still want to see the internals of the sonido fx 3000.1Image

OffshoreMarketing
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby OffshoreMarketing » August 29th, 2017, 10:49 am

AudioStarz110 wrote:If anyone still want to see the internals of the sonido fx 3000.1Image

How bout a review !

AudioStarz110
Riding on 13's

Postby AudioStarz110 » August 29th, 2017, 11:00 am

This amp in most simple explanation, is a beast.
Does over the rated power under solid power, plays for hours without any distortion or drops.
Can play any speaker with ease.
Had it on 2 10's massive audio torros, destroyed them,
Had it on a massive audio hippo, obliterated. This amp carries any speaker to it's maximum potential. 10/10 recommend and still performing as new as ever when bought 2 years ago. Currently on a pair of sundown x10's and it is beastly. For the price it is the best in its class, very affordable for what it can do . @OffshoreMarketing truly blessed the car audio industry with this great piece of equipment. I highly recommend you watch the amp dyno on big d wiz old school channel on youtube and just watch what this amp is capable off.

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Postby speedmelter » September 6th, 2017, 7:13 pm

AudioStarz110 wrote:This amp in most simple explanation, is a beast.
Does over the rated power under solid power, plays for hours without any distortion or drops.
Can play any speaker with ease.
Had it on 2 10's massive audio torros, destroyed them,
Had it on a massive audio hippo, obliterated. This amp carries any speaker to it's maximum potential. 10/10 recommend and still performing as new as ever when bought 2 years ago. Currently on a pair of sundown x10's and it is beastly. For the price it is the best in its class, very affordable for what it can do . @OffshoreMarketing truly blessed the car audio industry with this great piece of equipment. I highly recommend you watch the amp dyno on big d wiz old school channel on youtube and just watch what this amp is capable off.

This is the most garbage review i have ever heard about any audio product.

I do not know anything about the particular brand but to be making silly outrageous claims like "This amp carries any speaker to it's maximum potential." and "plays for hours without any distortion or drops" makes you sound like those gas station salesmen selling FW spray.

If something is that good, try give a measurable technical review rather than that starry blitz

OffshoreMarketing
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby OffshoreMarketing » October 16th, 2017, 1:42 pm

Mmm never had it benched but for the price it outperforms amps with 40% higher price tags been rubnning one two years now no issues and yes I am the dealer so I'm a bit biased

Advertisement

Return to “I.C.E. / Car Audio Tech”