Forums

Blackout power

(I.C.E.)In Car Entertainment - Mobile Audio and Video

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

short_man
Street 2NR

Blackout power

Postby short_man » July 31st, 2016, 1:49 am

Anyone knows about these new Blackout Lithium Batteries?

Quality and performance etc. ??Image

Advertisement
Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Blackout power

Postby Ted_v2 » August 4th, 2016, 1:32 pm

Seems to be working saw two vehicles with them already. Personally I'd opt for something more Known about and Companies with warrantys.

Optima. Xs power and odyssey

short_man
Street 2NR

Postby short_man » February 12th, 2017, 6:10 pm

Bump

short_man
Street 2NR

Postby short_man » January 19th, 2019, 8:58 am

Bump

L'Audi
Sweet on this forum

Postby L'Audi » January 22nd, 2019, 4:18 pm

Search on Facebook... lotta complaints. Also, stop bumping the thread.

jusrocky
3NE 2NR for life

Postby jusrocky » January 22nd, 2019, 11:24 pm

If anyone have experience they will share. The reason no one responded is because they don’t know about it

noyztoyz
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby noyztoyz » March 29th, 2019, 6:48 am

I'm the owner of blackout , I'm inactive here find me on Facebook, we have just over 100 blackout powered music vehicles and well over 200 lithium batteries out there, 16 different battery models at this time. Many systems can be seen displayed in shows and we have to 2 biggest systems in the country powered by our products including predator.
Our products have made electrical systems cost much more affordable , rendered increase voltage performance and saved considerable space and weight.
We have had ups and downs as any other company has but these events served their purpose. It's 2019, 5 years of operation and we are miles ahead of other car audio lithium companies with our models , prices , performance and safety features.
We are first in the world to have a battery capable of 2000amps discharge that can go into protection mode like an amplifier if there's any fault detected by its microcontroller.
Follow our page on Facebook. You can find all our load test videos there and fair comparisons to other car audio products. The page may seem inactive for now because we get bombarded international sales requests every time a post is made and we hate to blank people. But that will change soon and always remember accept product reviews from people who actually used the product and not just folks carrying hearsay. Thanks, Eesa

Advertisement

Return to “I.C.E. / Car Audio Tech”