don't think we will be doing timing anytime soon for a couple reasons
- it slows down the races (the time to stage, pre-stage, reset timing system if there are any issues etc.)
- the event is mainly grudge/call outs and street type runs
- most of the street cars prefer not to time there car (I guess they prefer that nobody knows how fast they are, -based on feedback)
- a timing system will also send up our expenses for the event which is right now a low price of $200. per car and driver and $20. for spectator.
- we are trying to bring back the ole wallerfield gangsta races days but with a modern take, safety etc.
there are competition days and test & tune days for timing cars.
We are however looking at putting a system for who won the race. Right now its hard to tell at times who won.