TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

The NZE Corolla Thread

It's all about 4AGE, NZE, 3SGTE, 1JZ, 2JZ etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

cueball1990
Sweet on this forum

Re: The NZE Corolla Thread

Postby cueball1990 » May 4th, 2018, 12:20 pm

Nightshield wrote:Trying to locate a cost for an engine and transmission the complete set for a Toyota Corolla NZE 3ZZ Engine please. Thanks.

the 3zz engine and tranny is expensive (transmission alone is like 7000) . if you cant find it the 1zz engine and transmission will fit with no modifications so its an option you can consider because its much cheaper

Advertisement
A33_VQ35
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby A33_VQ35 » May 5th, 2018, 11:05 pm

cueball1990 wrote:
Nightshield wrote:Trying to locate a cost for an engine and transmission the complete set for a Toyota Corolla NZE 3ZZ Engine please. Thanks.

the 3zz engine and tranny is expensive (transmission alone is like 7000) . if you cant find it the 1zz engine and transmission will fit with no modifications so its an option you can consider because its much cheaper
The 3zz and 1zz are not compatible electronically wise. Will need to rewire

c_r_s
Ricer

Postby c_r_s » May 15th, 2018, 12:41 pm

looking to do an engine change in my nze 121...gearing towards the 1nzfe engine and transmission...wanted to confirm if this engine is available in these foreign used places and if it will need rewiring and can a costing be provided for the complete conversion as well...car currently has the 3zzfe engine and transmission

JayyXXII
Street 2NR

Postby JayyXXII » May 19th, 2018, 7:32 pm

c_r_s wrote:looking to do an engine change in my nze 121...gearing towards the 1nzfe engine and transmission...wanted to confirm if this engine is available in these foreign used places and if it will need rewiring and can a costing be provided for the complete conversion as well...car currently has the 3zzfe engine and transmission

I’ve never checked for the engine for the 1NZ-FE, but the transmission(8 pin with speed sensor) costs $7000 (bamboo price) and that’s on the rare occasion that they actually have it in stock.
This comes with the local 1.5 Corolla considered the Singapore model.
You can call a couple places to find out the pricing and availability yourself to better determine what’s best for you.
Hope this helps.

Kronik
Shifting into 6th

Postby Kronik » May 19th, 2018, 8:30 pm

JayyXXII wrote:
c_r_s wrote:looking to do an engine change in my nze 121...gearing towards the 1nzfe engine and transmission...wanted to confirm if this engine is available in these foreign used places and if it will need rewiring and can a costing be provided for the complete conversion as well...car currently has the 3zzfe engine and transmission

I’ve never checked for the engine for the 1NZ-FE, but the transmission(8 pin with speed sensor) costs $7000 (bamboo price) and that’s on the rare occasion that they actually have it in stock.
You can call a couple places to find out the pricing and availability yourself to better determine what’s best for you.
Hope this helps.
Alluh hadda stop checking bamboo alone and check penal. A few months ago I check, 3500 for a transmission, and I buy a head and block for 3000 a couple years ago, I get quoted 6-7k in bamboo for it. I have some numbers for a couple of the places in penal you could call and find out if you want

JayyXXII
Street 2NR

Postby JayyXXII » May 19th, 2018, 8:32 pm

Kronik wrote:
JayyXXII wrote:

Hope this helps.
Alluh hadda stop checking bamboo alone and check penal. A few months ago I check, 3500 for a transmission, and I buy a head and block for 3000 a couple years ago, I get quoted 6-7k in bamboo for it. I have some numbers for a couple of the places in penal you could call and find out if you want

Better you list some of those places yes bro

cueball1990
Sweet on this forum

Postby cueball1990 » May 23rd, 2018, 11:59 am

there are two versions of the 1nzfe engine mind you. there is the earlier model one that came in the big light nze and the newer model that came in the small light nze. the newer model is a bit bigger but its the same 1.5cc. the older model engine and transmission go from like 5000 or so complete. the newer model is a bit more expensive as it is more or less what is used in the axio

crystalE
Ricer

Postby crystalE » May 25th, 2018, 8:58 pm

AUTO TAG wrote:FOR ALL YOUR GENUINE TOYOTA AND LEXUS PARTS CALL 358-9754
CANT GO WRONG..................
EVERYTHING ALL MAKES AND MODELS
Hi im not sure if you still on tuner but i have a nze124 wagon and i need front wheel bearings plus the arms for the ball joint.

ADONI
Riding on 18's

Postby ADONI » May 25th, 2018, 9:54 pm

crystalE wrote:
Hi im not sure if you still on tuner but i have a nze124 wagon and i need front wheel bearings plus the arms for the ball joint.

If you don't get thru with Auto Tag.
You can go by United bearings and get SKF or Koyo bearings.
Cradle Arms, there was a PS here Sanchris (3749463) who had Toyota replacement bushings.

crystalE
Ricer

Postby crystalE » May 25th, 2018, 10:21 pm

ADONI wrote:
crystalE wrote:

If you don't get thru with Auto Tag.
You can go by United bearings and get SKF or Koyo bearings.
Cradle Arms, there was a PS here Sanchris (3749463) who had Toyota replacement bushings.
Thanks for the speedy reply

rayrayray
Street 2NR

Postby rayrayray » May 27th, 2018, 11:32 am

Any recommendations on purchase of a driver side wing mirror ? Just the mirrror itself , the housing ok , hit n run :-(

CB Style
Ricer

Postby CB Style » July 10th, 2018, 11:49 pm

What's allyuh opinion on using TOYOTA brand 10W30 oil in the NZE141's. So far I only use OEM Oil filtets and Air filters but never really used there oil.

Big Z
18 pounds of Boost
Location: 734-7669 Amsoil, Kendall, Luberfiner, Redline, Royal Purple, Valvoline, Fuel Injector Cleaning

Postby Big Z » July 11th, 2018, 9:22 pm

I using Amsoil 5w20 in my nze121

ADONI
Riding on 18's

Postby ADONI » July 12th, 2018, 11:39 am

Any link for a NZE121 AC compressor? Might have 2 change one next week...

Kronik
Shifting into 6th

Postby Kronik » July 12th, 2018, 1:56 pm

See this on FBImage

Advertisement

Return to “TOYOTA”