TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

wordword
Street 2NR
Posts: 37
Joined: March 24th, 2011, 11:58 pm

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby wordword » April 28th, 2012, 5:20 pm

100 real steep. it looks like you are doing this more for the profit than for the community. actually you would probably make more money if spectator fee was about $40 cause more people would come.

Advertisement
hottrod317
Street 2NR
Posts: 78
Joined: August 10th, 2009, 12:53 am
Location: central

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby hottrod317 » April 28th, 2012, 8:10 pm

X2 wrote:$100 to come watch ? That is with a pit pass ?

Nah...That is madness.



I agree blasted madness!!!!!! How is an average Joe suppose to afford this event, it's more like killing legal "drag racing" for good I say ! :shock: :shock: :shock: STEUPSEEEE

User avatar
gt-foure
Street 2NR
Posts: 77
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 11:57 pm
Location: #6 orange grove rd st.augustine
Contact:

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby gt-foure » April 29th, 2012, 10:50 am

first event was very good...last nite was a pile sheit..ah waste meh $100!!!!!!

User avatar
slimshiney
Sweet on this forum
Posts: 376
Joined: May 14th, 2005, 8:30 pm

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby slimshiney » April 29th, 2012, 11:17 am

^^^^ :lol: .........fed up say it............wings in Fridays better pal....or just spend in a home cook...

roadracer7
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2011
Joined: November 15th, 2011, 11:15 pm

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby roadracer7 » April 29th, 2012, 12:48 pm

I told you'all so

User avatar
Goolie
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 727
Joined: January 2nd, 2009, 9:52 pm
Location: cooling d brembos

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby Goolie » April 29th, 2012, 1:31 pm

was $200 to go inside the pit area :shock:

I went outside the fence yes. stood watchin drags for 3 and a half hours. paid my hundred

what was missing was the electronic time and speed screen as sometimes the commentator 'forgot' to say the times.
Next time is some beach chairs outside the fence for me.

wordword
Street 2NR
Posts: 37
Joined: March 24th, 2011, 11:58 pm

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby wordword » April 30th, 2012, 7:40 am

Goolie wrote:was $200 to go inside the pit area :shock:

I went outside the fence yes. stood watchin drags for 3 and a half hours. paid my hundred

what was missing was the electronic time and speed screen as sometimes the commentator 'forgot' to say the times.
Next time is some beach chairs outside the fence for me.

what? it did not have seats? 200 to go in pit? i see this event as more of a seperation of the community.

User avatar
COROLLA KID
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1176
Joined: July 28th, 2009, 11:07 am
Location: Princes Town area

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby COROLLA KID » April 30th, 2012, 11:59 am

i wonder what dey doing with all that money they making??
any improvements on the venue or track?....no?.....ok den

User avatar
Porn Star
3NE 2NR Moderator
Posts: 3580
Joined: April 29th, 2003, 9:03 am
Location: suffering :-(
Contact:

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby Porn Star » April 30th, 2012, 12:02 pm

I hear link collect a slap. Is that true? :shock:

User avatar
EXODUS
punchin NOS
Posts: 3241
Joined: May 8th, 2011, 5:17 pm
Location: unknown

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby EXODUS » April 30th, 2012, 12:09 pm


User avatar
Goolie
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 727
Joined: January 2nd, 2009, 9:52 pm
Location: cooling d brembos

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby Goolie » April 30th, 2012, 10:59 pm

wordword wrote:
Goolie wrote:was $200 to go inside the pit area :shock:

I went outside the fence yes. stood watchin drags for 3 and a half hours. paid my hundred

what was missing was the electronic time and speed screen as sometimes the commentator 'forgot' to say the times.
Next time is some beach chairs outside the fence for me.

what? it did not have seats? 200 to go in pit? i see this event as more of a seperation of the community.


There were seats outside but they were all occupied.
There were lots more persons standing than there were sitting.

User avatar
zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10216
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Bailiser House

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby zoom rader » May 1st, 2012, 8:04 am

Goolie wrote:was $200 to go inside the pit area :shock:

I went outside the fence yes. stood watchin drags for 3 and a half hours. paid my hundred

what was missing was the electronic time and speed screen as sometimes the commentator 'forgot' to say the times.
Next time is some beach chairs outside the fence for me.

Dude in Autosport days you never had to pay to for the Pit Area.

User avatar
TriniGT
punchin NOS
Posts: 4245
Joined: May 6th, 2003, 12:22 pm
Location: Home Playing DIYer

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby TriniGT » May 1st, 2012, 9:47 am

So waterloo is back in the works, what are the updates on it and also when are we going to be moving to this new track? Are funds from the current profits at Camden going to be used to help the construction at the new site? Are all approvals in place?

link
18 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2310
Joined: September 15th, 2004, 11:03 pm

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby link » May 1st, 2012, 6:24 pm

TriniGT wrote:So waterloo is back in the works, what are the updates on it and also when are we going to be moving to this new track? Are funds from the current profits at Camden going to be used to help the construction at the new site? Are all approvals in place?

It was always the plan to use revenue gained to enable the move from Camden to , at least, a properly built dragstrip in Waterloo. This so that a seemless transition from A to B could be made & progressive development on the Waterloo facility would continue.
.
TTASA walked through all approvals & delivered same to the Commissioner of State Lands. The proposal & lease application was sent weeks ago to Ministry of Sport (as the TTASA line ministry) for endorsement, as a matter of procedure, by the P.S. & the Minister................................... TO DATE WE ARE STILL AWAITING THIS ENDORSEMENT (or acknowledgement of the documents, for that matter).
.
Despite numerous queries, no response from Min. Sport has been forthcoming
.
rgds

User avatar
SR
Chief Cook & Instigator
Posts: 12600
Joined: April 7th, 2003, 8:11 pm

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby SR » May 1st, 2012, 8:36 pm

AYE LINK

minister respond

he say NOOOOO
just like the last adminsitration they say NOO

whats common between 2 different adminsitrations...............TTASA

link
18 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2310
Joined: September 15th, 2004, 11:03 pm

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby link » May 1st, 2012, 9:28 pm

SR wrote:AYE LINK

minister respond

he say NOOOOO
just like the last adminsitration they say NOO

whats common between 2 different adminsitrations...............TTASA

u need to PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL...
.
both also have their own agendas...
.
it is unbelievable that you revel in the fact that the confusion created by A NON-AFFILIATE has resulted in the entire motor sport fraternity being denied it's right to the opportunity to acquire a lease of lands to build a motor racing facility...SOMETHING that non-affiliate CAN'T EVEN USE THEMSELVES
:fist: :fist:

User avatar
Computerman
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1867
Joined: April 23rd, 2005, 6:32 pm
Location: Behind the Camera

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby Computerman » May 1st, 2012, 10:14 pm

link wrote:it is unbelievable that you revel in the fact that the confusion created by A NON-AFFILIATE has resulted in the entire motor sport fraternity being denied it's right to the opportunity to acquire a lease of lands to build a motor racing facility...SOMETHING that non-affiliate CAN'T EVEN USE THEMSELVES
WTA I hearing? Mr. LS, you would be better served taking the log out of your own "eye" (or wherever you have it currently lodged), rather than trying to find the splinter in someone else's. But then again, you are a member of a body that cannot see past it's own shortsightedness!

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: christopherwilliams2, dougla_boy, Dragular, Google [Bot], Hyperion, markymark, MSNbot Media, uncle sam and 27 guests