TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

About starlet-

It's all about 4AGE, NZE, 3SGTE, 1JZ, 2JZ etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

boostbeast
3NE 2NR for life

Re: About starlet-

Postby boostbeast » June 6th, 2016, 10:11 pm

Nah not yet .....project kinda on hold for the while, baby born and house building, so family first.....still spending ah lil time on the star still,lol.

boostbeast
3NE 2NR for life

Postby boostbeast » October 15th, 2016, 4:45 pm

Its been ah while and i think its time for a lil update, the starlet's harness has been done over as well as the entire electrical system down to fuse box and all. I got a foreign used engine as the old engine had a problem and i got rid of it. So looking to change the seals on the engine while it is on the ground.

I got the original toyota
-rear main seal
-cam plug
- camshaft seal
-tappit pan cover seal

Still looking for the front main seal behind the pulley to buy, some one told me that the camshaft seal and front crankshaft seal are the same size...can anyone verify this??? Need this a.s.a.p wanna install the engine and have it running by next month, thanks people!!

urbandilema
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby urbandilema » March 27th, 2017, 7:10 pm

boostbeast wrote:Its been ah while and i think its time for a lil update, the starlet's harness has been done over as well as the entire electrical system down to fuse box and all. I got a foreign used engine as the old engine had a problem and i got rid of it. So looking to change the seals on the engine while it is on the ground.

I got the original toyota
-rear main seal
-cam plug
- camshaft seal
-tappit pan cover seal

Still looking for the front main seal behind the pulley to buy, some one told me that the camshaft seal and front crankshaft seal are the same size...can anyone verify this??? Need this a.s.a.p wanna install the engine and have it running by next month, thanks people!!

Keep we posted so loved these Lil nudgets

RKJ4rmGT
Riding on 13's

Postby RKJ4rmGT » January 13th, 2018, 11:54 am

Hey. Do you still have the Starlet? D&D Auto in the bamboo has parts for it. Any luck with a group? I have a daily driver that's matte burgundy and black. Fairly stock.

azoturbo
Riding on 16's

Postby azoturbo » January 14th, 2018, 11:53 am

Have a power fc for 4efte for sale great addition to the project

Advertisement

Return to “TOYOTA”