wow ok I guess I doing this for me alone
Okay anybody interested in flashing their ECU with Mines VR4 V6TT ECU programming;
* Speed limiter is raised (or rather its set to 510 KPH, I'd be terrified if the car went that fast, haha!)
* Runs slightly leaner above load 140 and engine speed above 5000 RPM
* Generally runs more timing across the board for better economy, also in torque areas, around in the power areas
* Stock Rev limiter raised an extra 350 RPM
* Boost (fuel) cut load limiter raised (so it's upped from roughly the 13-14psi region to roughly 18-19psi region)
* Target engine load increased across the board vs the stock sliding 89%-110%-80% default scale
* Target wastegate duty cycle increased across the board vs the stock 49%-34%-67%-30% scale
* Slightly more tolerant of knocking
So it'll be slightly better on economy for cruising, boost raised to around the 15-16psi region with a fair bit more lower down torque and a reasonable power increase probably in the region of about 310 HP. It's definitely mapped for higher octane fuel, that's for sure and will knock like a beyotch on our super, premium is an absolute minimum.
If anybody interested in trying this out give me a holla
Last edited by xtech
on April 7th, 2012, 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.