TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

need help with A172 lancer indicators

Mitsu Lancer, Evo, GSR, MIVEC, 4G**, GDI, Galant, Outlander, L200 Sportero/Triton etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

ron_28
Sweet on this forum

need help with A172 lancer indicators

Postby ron_28 » December 7th, 2015, 8:05 am

Good day
Have a box lancer an the indicators not working, no clicking sound an no lights on the dash an none of the lights work, an nothing works when the hazard is turned on. checked the fuses by the x peddle an all good

does anyone ever had this problem before an can anyone assist in this problem?
thanks

hindian
I LUV THIS PLACE

Re: need help with A172 lancer indicators

Postby hindian » December 7th, 2015, 10:43 pm

You either missing your indicator relay or it there and it not working.when i bought my box lancer years ago somebody took out the relay and bridged the hazard circuit with a wire so all indicators cud be swiched on with the hazard switch (dont ask because i dont know why) anyways look under the dash a little higher up than the fuse box and you should see another box with a set of relays on it i cant remember which one is for the indicator circuit. Should cost no more than a $40 for a new relay i think its a 4 pin type

ron_28
Sweet on this forum

Postby ron_28 » December 8th, 2015, 7:09 am

went an checked. it has 2 flasher units (a silver round relay in that same relay box) is 2 pin. i changed them both, indicators work, hazard still doesnt, would check it back later

hindian
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby hindian » December 8th, 2015, 1:41 pm

Well if you changed the flasher units and got the indicators to work, I believe you on the right track. Maybe you can look at the actual hazard switch to see if its plugged in properly or if it functional at all. But to be honest I really cant recall the flasher unit being 2 pins I must be getting ole lol

Advertisement

Return to “MITSUBISHI”