TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

02 lancer hesitation, Sensor problems i think

Mitsu Lancer, Evo, GSR, MIVEC, 4G**, GDI, Galant, Outlander, L200 Sportero/Triton etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

pharezcats
Street 2NR

02 lancer hesitation, Sensor problems i think

Postby pharezcats » October 12th, 2017, 2:01 am

Hey, recently i started getting problems with my lancer, :cry: if i put my foot down (wot) it feels like the car is rolling into gear and not kicking down, but if i hit the throttle fast twice or three times the car kicks down, i am thinking map sensor or tps, both sensors are showing up on the scan tool and car working properly so i think, my friend gave me a oem map sensor (MD355556) an the car ran great, but it recently stop working, so i bought a oem replacement and because i was not finding the oem one with the sticker online or in trinidad (NEW), at WOT i am reading 13.7 psi close to 14.7psi, is the tps connected to the map sensor in some way and the circuit for the map sensor is different from the oem and isn`t relaying the command or something, i really need some advise here thanks :D :D :D :D :D :D

deivid
3NE 2NR for life

Re: 02 lancer hesitation, Sensor problems i think

Postby deivid » October 15th, 2017, 6:33 pm

at wide open throttle your tps voltage should be over 4.5 volts..at idle your voltage should be under a volt...near to half a volt .5

Advertisement

Return to “MITSUBISHI”