1. JDM EJ205 Longblock (full heads and Block) from a 2004 WRX . This longbock was pulled from the vehicle in FULL working condition- The motor was on a RTune up until removal. It was rebuilt with fresh ACL race bearings about 30,000KM prior to removal. It should be noted that this block has never spun any bearings or incurred any damage. The block itself is a low-mileage FU block that was freshened up before installation (new gaskets, bearings etc.)
This longblock is from a JDM GDA and is equipped with AVCS with nice sized ports etc.
The motor was only removed to facilitate an EJ207 Swap. Water and Oil pump are included but power steering pump/alternator/starter and sensors have been removed to facilitate the swap.
I will also include the timing tensioners, OEM TD04 turbo (slight fin damage but no shaft play), single scroll headers and up-pipe, intake manifold, throttle Body, fuel rails and WRX injectors. This is what I remember but if you have any questions please let me know and I can check to see if its on the motor.
This is perfect for someone looking to do a WRX conversion on their TS using a GDA motor.The engine was well stored subsequent to removal and was not exposed to the direct elements.
I won't be parting the setup- Price $14,000
2. 2004 WRX Instrument Panel - This is in perfect working order and excellent condition. Was only removed to install a STi Cluster. Mileage on it was about 118,00KM - SOLD
3. Full VF37 TwinScroll swap. The setup will include OEM twinscroll uppipe and a twinscroll flanged 3" downpipe. The turbo is a VF37 with a Kinugawa billet spring adjustable wastegate actuator and a 10 blade billet compressor wheeled CHRA that was bought brand new from 6 star speed in the USA. It has about 10,000-12,000km on it (3 oil changes) so it's still very fresh. Not the Foreign used ones that have unknown mileage etc.
Price- $5500 for the entire setup (Turbo, uppipe, downpipe and equal length headers). Unfortunately I won't be able to separate it.
4. Cusco racing radiator shroud. It will fit only a stock radiator setup.
These are old school shrouds and are no longer made by Cusco. It's also full stainless steel and not the aluminium ones on the market now. Much stronger and in good condition.
Price - $350.00
5. Brand new Subaru Knock sensor. P/N 22060aa100.Please confirm fitment for your application. Sometimes these sensors start failing way before sending codes. If you're experience false knock then this could be the problem.
You can reach me on PM