The Mazda 3 thread

MAZDA People United - it continues here

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Strugglerzinc
punchin NOS

Re: The Mazda 3 thread

Postby Strugglerzinc » July 22nd, 2018, 3:46 pm

dredman1 wrote:
Brans wrote:Guys I looking for the best place to do alignment, cambering speed balance etc. I get a vibration on the steering wheel after at higher speeds. Checked laughlin and de gannes who was a waste of time and then Aranguez Alignement Center who were better but still not perfect.

Milage Mack, the south branch if possible.

Make sure and specify to the supervisor you're having the above problem (in more detail if possible) and you're trying to get resolved.

Vibration at high speed, 80kph+, is very rarely an alignment issue. Most likely tyre balance or absolute worst case, an axle problem. Also the BK and BL MZ3 do not camber without a camber kit so don't let anyone BS you.

Advertisement
Brans
Riding on 13's

Postby Brans » August 2nd, 2018, 1:57 pm

Strugglerzinc wrote:
dredman1 wrote:
Brans wrote:Guys I looking for the best place to do alignment, cambering speed balance etc. I get a vibration on the steering wheel after at higher speeds. Checked laughlin and de gannes who was a waste of time and then Aranguez Alignement Center who were better but still not perfect.

Milage Mack, the south branch if possible.

Make sure and specify to the supervisor you're having the above problem (in more detail if possible) and you're trying to get resolved.

Vibration at high speed, 80kph+, is very rarely an alignment issue. Most likely tyre balance or absolute worst case, an axle problem. Also the BK and BL MZ3 do not camber without a camber kit so don't let anyone BS you.

Thanks alot guys for the advice, i really heard about Milage Mack but I am from the west so south is a pull I might have to check the POS location. I am not seeing any rims damage but I know there could be damage on the tire surface area; is there any where you would recommend to repair rims?

Jade_Inc.
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Jade_Inc. » September 28th, 2018, 4:19 pm

Hey, anyone know where sells new Mazda 3 2007 headlights and rear light? Average price plz

Jade_Inc.
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Jade_Inc. » October 6th, 2018, 8:33 pm

Jade_Inc. wrote:Hey, anyone know where sells new Mazda 3 2007 headlights and rear light? Average price plz
Anyone?

D.A.B
Ricer

Postby D.A.B » October 8th, 2018, 12:36 pm

Jade_Inc. wrote:Hey, anyone know where sells new Mazda 3 2007 headlights and rear light? Average price plz

Online, company (southern sales)

Amit
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Amit » October 29th, 2018, 6:08 pm

Tranny problem
good day anyone ever had shifting problems from 3 to 4
anyone ever replaced solenoids or tcm
anyone have a tcm i could try (rent) just to find the problem.

konartis
Shifting into 6th

Postby konartis » November 8th, 2018, 8:43 pm

Anyone know where I cud get the mazda 3 window motor gear to buy locally? Mines need replacing, saw it on eBay and Amazon, but I’m sure it must have it locally easily to obtain

Jade_Inc.
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Jade_Inc. » November 9th, 2018, 8:19 pm

Hi... I'm looking for somewhere that sells the cv joints for lf-vd (2.0) engine or the complete axel... Any ideas where I can get it south side?

Rayden6
Street 2NR

Postby Rayden6 » November 27th, 2018, 5:10 am

Looking for both o2 sensors for a 2003 Mazda 3 anybody has?

Advertisement

Return to “MAZDA”