Forums

All but 1

MAZDA People United - it continues here

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

DrGarv.
3NE 2NR for life

All but 1

Postby DrGarv. » November 13th, 2007, 10:41 am

I've been hearing about the tuners and their Mazda 323's 626's, 929's, Rx's Mx 3 & 6's
But what about the Mx5 Miata. I know there are a few down here, who running them who tuning...
Last edited by DrGarv. on November 14th, 2007, 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Computerman
Riding on 18's

Postby Computerman » November 13th, 2007, 6:49 pm

I havn't seen but a few and only conversed with two former owners. One that I know of was modded heavily... but never saw it at drift or elsewhere. I'd love to be driven in one.... but I can't afford to own one. :(

TurboDrive
Riding on 17's

Postby TurboDrive » November 14th, 2007, 6:30 am

I know of one. A doctor that works by me owns it. At first he didn't care too much about because he has another vehicle duh!! but now he has repainted it and replaced the convertible top. It looks great. Nice acceleration. Last year I asked him if it was for sale. He said yeah $50 grand. Is this the going price of these vehicles?

DrGarv.
3NE 2NR for life

Postby DrGarv. » November 14th, 2007, 3:34 pm

I know there was a silver (NB model) one that was turbo tuned and was for sale $90k or around there. there's another blue NB that i see sometimes on the main road close to arima. An NA popup lights that's in the area of mt hope/mt dor. can't remember colour, another NA my gf saw when she was heading salybia a yellow one.

I always liked the NA model and if they going for around $50k that's something to save for and make a project out of. Where to get parts for these and how easy or hard are they to maintain.

DrGarv.
3NE 2NR for life

Postby DrGarv. » November 16th, 2007, 12:15 am

Any Miata's for sale anywhere?

Zorak
Sweet on this forum

Postby Zorak » November 18th, 2007, 12:13 pm

dread, thursday self i see a 1st gen in d papers and i say i comin home to convine mih dad to buy it for me. But as soon as i step out ah my car, he tell me he bounce up a lady who sellin a miata and he thinkin bout buyin it. the ting is, she sellin it for $65Gs and i find dat too expensive. I think it was d NA, I doh like it dat much as is, but i saw one with a widebody with fender flares in a mag and it looked like a Cobra! D one she had was a convertible too, and i doh like convertibles much. I wouldda have to get me a hard top replacement.I think my fav miata is d NB though. A while back i saw a NB in gran bazaar with a nice kit and it looked sswweeett!!
I think d NB a bit bigger dan d NA, cuz dat NA tiiiiiiny! lol

but is RWD! BOOYAKA! :lol:

DrGarv.
3NE 2NR for life

Postby DrGarv. » November 18th, 2007, 6:23 pm

They not that much bigger than each other, the NB is a slight bit heavier. The NA is the one I want and which newspaper?
The amount of body kits and custom/aftermarket parts for these cars will make you dizzy... There is a black one in the states that drifting that one look RAWCUS!!!! do a search for "Chris Lee 1995 Miata R".

Zorak
Sweet on this forum

Postby Zorak » November 18th, 2007, 8:36 pm

my bad doc, i meant a first gen rx7 in the papers. express classifieds. checked out chris lee's, looks real good.

DrGarv.
3NE 2NR for life

Postby DrGarv. » November 18th, 2007, 10:33 pm

Aight, small ting. I'll just wait and save...

And they say miatas are chick cars.

DrGarv.
3NE 2NR for life

Postby DrGarv. » November 20th, 2007, 1:00 pm

Anyone know the average cost of a miata any model.
Local used and foreign used?

Advertisement

Return to “MAZDA”