It's always work in progress.

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Show us your BJ!

Postby cinco » April 21st, 2013, 6:08 pm

Wildcard26 wrote:
cinco wrote:looks better in the before pics
bet you could have gotten 65k for it before

The dude before was seeing problems to get it sold for $60 something K before I bought it so I highly doubt that. :|

And as Cinco said this is also correct. Engines have a Ideal operating temperature, if this is not obtained then it can lead to issues.

meh the lady on trinicars was calling 65

Groovemaster
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Groovemaster » April 21st, 2013, 10:12 pm

I looking for some original rims like on shaq's 323, anyone knows where I can get in good condition

ShaqThom
Sweet on this forum

Postby ShaqThom » April 24th, 2013, 10:01 pm

So just some more DIY Mods here
Took off Tappit pan cover to do some inspection and decided to bomb spray the damn ting one time!! This is the finish product
Engine.JPG

Ride height lil nice now if I was living in another country even tobago dred I would of gone lower
Stance.JPG

I bought the car with a rub down on the left back door!! This idiot on Independence Square yesterday apparently find it wasnt even and finish the job!! The man rub down meh whole left front door too
Rub down front.JPG

How much you guys estimate to fix and paint the two doors?
rub down rear.JPG

Wildcard26
Riding on 16's

Postby Wildcard26 » April 25th, 2013, 8:34 am

Hmm boy I feel you need to get that car blessed, stop doing any unruly stuff you might be doing in it too if you are and check the straightener too because the price for that might be hard for us to figure out. Like for instance, for some reason the 22R on my car real damn expensive so a spot that might take a $800 to pain normally might cost like$1700 for my car so take to some one and let them tell you for sure.

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » April 25th, 2013, 8:43 am

Might cost like 1500$ to fix that

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby cinco » April 25th, 2013, 8:45 am

If ots just the doors u might be surprised. It cheaper to buy 2 doors in your colour n swap it on rather than repaint those

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » April 25th, 2013, 9:32 am

That's a good option as well. You will also have some extra parts. Door regulators ect

ShaqThom
Sweet on this forum

Postby ShaqThom » April 25th, 2013, 10:30 am

Soo If I buy two doors in the bamboo No upholstery, no glass nothing just the frames it might come up to be less than painting!!! jur!!!!
I going an price two doors this weekend
Wildcard26 wrote:Hmm boy I feel you need to get that car blessed, stop doing any unruly stuff you might be doing in it too if you are

For real boi!! It nice to have motorcar but for some reason I find like my headaches a lil more frequent than usual.

Wildcard26
Riding on 16's

Postby Wildcard26 » April 25th, 2013, 10:50 am

Trust me, with all the crap people does talk about 323, one you properly maintain it, keep a maintenance schedule like regimental, your worries should not be that much and if they come up it would be like "well is about that time anyways." I mean if you now starting off to get things going it will seem so but trust me it levels off. Like with the first Singapore BJ we had man I used to think that same thing fro about nearly a year and a little and after that everything was good with it and was just PM and Routine maintenance, and now with this current one I can't say that it has been that bad (knocks on wood) but then again I am paranoid and OCD and occasionally talk to my car so I try to prevent stress most times.

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby cinco » April 26th, 2013, 9:34 am

ShaqThom wrote:Soo If I buy two doors in the bamboo No upholstery, no glass nothing just the frames it might come up to be less than painting!!! jur!!!!
I going an price two doors this weekend
Wildcard26 wrote:Hmm boy I feel you need to get that car blessed, stop doing any unruly stuff you might be doing in it too if you are

For real boi!! It nice to have motorcar but for some reason I find like my headaches a lil more frequent than usual.

about two years ago a door was $250 COMPLETE with power windows and upholstery and glass only thing was u didnt get the mirrors on it

ShaqThom
Sweet on this forum

Postby ShaqThom » April 26th, 2013, 11:16 am

cinco wrote:about two years ago a door was $250 COMPLETE with power windows and upholstery and glass only thing was u didnt get the mirrors on it

If I get it for $400 I taking that and runnin with it!!

Zorak
Sweet on this forum

Postby Zorak » May 16th, 2013, 8:33 pm

All youth an youths! Whaz the good word fellas? Long time I eh pass through the dance.
Car looking good boy Wildcard. Use to see it lotsa mornings south when I going to work, passing around southern sales side. Shaqthom, for the while, before you decide to go CAI or anything like that, maybe you could try to find the rest of the intake. There's a bit that attaches to the airbox and sits over your grille. Air comes in from between your bonnet and grille. Looks like you're missing that piece.

Wildcard26
Riding on 16's

Postby Wildcard26 » May 17th, 2013, 6:52 pm

Zorak wrote:All youth an youths! Whaz the good word fellas? Long time I eh pass through the dance.
Car looking good boy Wildcard. Use to see it lotsa mornings south when I going to work, passing around southern sales side. Shaqthom, for the while, before you decide to go CAI or anything like that, maybe you could try to find the rest of the intake. There's a bit that attaches to the airbox and sits over your grille. Air comes in from between your bonnet and grille. Looks like you're missing that piece.

Yeah thanks, but when I was in south I never used to have to pass Southern Sales though. :? Throw up a pic of what you working with to date nah Zorak let's see how it coming along.

Zorak
Sweet on this forum

Postby Zorak » May 18th, 2013, 2:31 pm

ah goin and wash mih car now!

ShaqThom
Sweet on this forum

Postby ShaqThom » May 18th, 2013, 5:40 pm

Eh fellas!! I wanna change out the head gasket from my old zl-de 1.5 engine
It had overheat and i changed out the entire head and block!! so now I gonna and dig up in it!!
I gonna start by changing the head gasket!!
I have all the necessary tools, but what I not sure is what Torque pressure to set the wrench to when tightening the bolts in the cylinder head! I dont want to guess or use an average! I also know that the wrench itself gives a reading from slackening but I still dont want to depend on that!! Any one know where I can find an online owners manual or if anyone has one please check the figures for me!!!
Again its a zl-de 1.5 engine!!
Tanx

Zorak
Sweet on this forum

Postby Zorak » May 18th, 2013, 10:09 pm

Wildcard26 wrote:Yeah thanks, but when I was in south I never used to have to pass Southern Sales though. :? Throw up a pic of what you working with to date nah Zorak let's see how it coming along.

I now going back through these pages and I see it's in Petrotrin I used to see your car! I know I knew the number from somewhere. Had a next familiar numberplate I used to see southern sales side.

And since August I supposed to post a pic of my car. :oops: But I going chaguaramas tomorrow, lemme get a nice lil scenery for the background! lol.

Wildcard26
Riding on 16's

Postby Wildcard26 » May 19th, 2013, 11:10 am

Zorak wrote:
Wildcard26 wrote:Yeah thanks, but when I was in south I never used to have to pass Southern Sales though. :? Throw up a pic of what you working with to date nah Zorak let's see how it coming along.

I now going back through these pages and I see it's in Petrotrin I used to see your car! I know I knew the number from somewhere. Had a next familiar numberplate I used to see southern sales side.

And since August I supposed to post a pic of my car. :oops: But I going chaguaramas tomorrow, lemme get a nice lil scenery for the background! lol.

Right, you really had told me some time back that you used to see the car in PAP. I am back in S.F now though and wifey using my car these days since we are short of a vehicle. Make sure and get that shot of the car eh hoss, you know we welcome them here.

insanelunatic
3NE 2NR for life

Postby insanelunatic » June 13th, 2013, 8:27 pm

meh BJ sounding ah bit like a SUBURU.. lol!! ....guessing meh coilpacks going bad......i heard a rumour they sell these new....who knows where or maybe i'll just cheak d bamboo.

Wildcard26
Riding on 16's

Postby Wildcard26 » June 14th, 2013, 9:34 am

They sell them new but is the aftermarket ones, About $700 for them, they not really all that and the FU one might last better, they sometimes have fitment issues too. You could even see if you get some better aftermarket ones from Rockauto.com and order them down, just make sure it is for the 1.6l as the boot for the 2.0l is longer.

insanelunatic
3NE 2NR for life

Postby insanelunatic » June 15th, 2013, 9:09 am

Wildcard26 wrote:They sell them new but is the aftermarket ones, About $700 for them, they not really all that and the FU one might last better, they sometimes have fitment issues too. You could even see if you get some better aftermarket ones from Rockauto.com and order them down, just make sure it is for the 1.6l as the boot for the 2.0l is longer.

good info wildcard!! thanks man.. 8-)

libra
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby libra » June 17th, 2013, 8:44 pm

in here still living thats good :P

red bwoy
Riding on 16's

Postby red bwoy » June 18th, 2013, 6:31 am

:out: :out: :out: :out: :out: :out:

ShaqThom
Sweet on this forum

Postby ShaqThom » June 18th, 2013, 3:23 pm

yow fellas how come we dont organize a little meet by grand bazzaar or trincity mall or something!!
Not to be a follow fashion or anything is just I see many other vehicle models doing this regularly and I never heard of a mazda meeting or even better yet a 323 meeting!!
Lewwe organize something nah fellas!!
Wildcard, Naresheep, Strugglerz wah alyuh say??
A lil WO and some stag in the cooler and alyuh fellas could bring along alyuh gyal /she friends and yuh sexy lil neighbor or something!! Lewwe make the thing nice!!
Share some mod ideas and help out each other!!!
Wah alyuh say?

Wildcard26
Riding on 16's

Postby Wildcard26 » June 18th, 2013, 7:28 pm

ShaqThom wrote:yow fellas how come we dont organize a little meet by grand bazzaar or trincity mall or something!!
Not to be a follow fashion or anything is just I see many other vehicle models doing this regularly and I never heard of a mazda meeting or even better yet a 323 meeting!!
Lewwe organize something nah fellas!!
Wildcard, Naresheep, Strugglerz wah alyuh say??
A lil WO and some stag in the cooler and alyuh fellas could bring along alyuh gyal /she friends and yuh sexy lil neighbor or something!! Lewwe make the thing nice!!
Share some mod ideas and help out each other!!!
Wah alyuh say?

Actually we have been doing this a while now..as our group and sometimes annually in Mazda Mania. Are you a member of the group Totally Familia on FB? If not join up there. There is somewhat of a promotion of sorts if members have shown an interest and tenacity to the platform and willing ot learn and share knowledge as well. Here it is just a forum post but there is alot more going on. So join up.

Naresh, look out for him because the guy has shown some interest to learn some more and grow the BJ Platform please.

ShaqThom
Sweet on this forum

Postby ShaqThom » June 20th, 2013, 11:42 am

Wildcard26 wrote:Actually we have been doing this a while now..as our group and sometimes annually in Mazda Mania. Are you a member of the group Totally Familia on FB? If not join up there. There is somewhat of a promotion of sorts if members have shown an interest and tenacity to the platform and willing ot learn and share knowledge as well. Here it is just a forum post but there is alot more going on. So join up.

Naresh, look out for him because the guy has shown some interest to learn some more and grow the BJ Platform please.

This is exactly what I talking bout!!! I just joined the group on fb so I waiting for them to accept!! I
didnt realize they had mazda meets man!! Looking forward to some chee tu chee vybz!!

FullStop
punchin NOS

Postby FullStop » June 20th, 2013, 6:15 pm

woopsie, we din advertize the one we had last night, wash just a lil 2 hour lime, was good tho.

libra
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby libra » June 20th, 2013, 11:33 pm

and red bwoy wa meh get out doa make we :agrue: ... ghost run away to go n :sleeping: nareshseep was :stalk:

Advertisement

Return to “MAZDA”