TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin
Posts: 16702
Joined: March 24th, 2003, 10:27 am
Location: T&T
Contact:

TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » April 24th, 2012, 12:13 pm

Received from TTASA Executive Committee:

NIGHT DRAGS at CAMDEN on APRIL 28TH 2012

TTASA wishes to advise that a Night Drags Event has been scheduled for April 28th 2012 at the Camden Raceway.
All Competitors are kindly asked to contact their respective clubs to complete the registration process.

Briefing will take place on Friday April 27th 2012 at the Central Indoor Sport Complex , Saith Park, Chaguanas at 7.30pm

Registration fee - $350.00

NB. All illegal Street Racers are kindly asked to STOP the illegal street racing and come and race in a safe and controlled environment.

Please be advised that a Night Drags Event has been scheduled for April 28th 2012. at Camden. The second round of the Competition Series will now take place on Sunday May 6th.

Rgds

Advertisement
User avatar
twingated42R
Street 2NR
Posts: 52
Joined: April 14th, 2011, 12:12 am

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby twingated42R » April 24th, 2012, 1:04 pm

Image

event should be good though!

User avatar
legoRB
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1293
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 10:57 pm
Location: Seeking the ultimate kakeyoro.....

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby legoRB » April 24th, 2012, 2:16 pm

Spectator price this time around??

link
18 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2310
Joined: September 15th, 2004, 11:03 pm

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby link » April 24th, 2012, 4:07 pm

NB. All illegal Street Racers are kindly asked to STOP the illegal street racing and come and race in a safe and controlled environment.


For those 'boys' who are playing havoc down in the newly paved Penal-Quinam road......
please understand that you are jeopardising the legitimate efforts of your peers to secure a home for safe motor racing.
.
Come to the Camden Raceway & learn the necessary discipline/regs & earn your right to a home to race in a safe, controlled environment.
.
rgds

User avatar
streaminhonda
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 238
Joined: January 3rd, 2011, 11:32 am
Location: Cunupia

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby streaminhonda » April 25th, 2012, 7:26 am

legoRB wrote:Spectator price this time around??


What he said^^

high
Street 2NR
Posts: 30
Joined: January 8th, 2010, 8:00 pm

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby high » April 25th, 2012, 7:46 am

Why everytime only a week notice before the night drags session and what infastructures have been put in place for spectators?

User avatar
turbosingh
punchin NOS
Posts: 3301
Joined: October 16th, 2009, 11:25 am
Location: Japan

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby turbosingh » April 25th, 2012, 8:06 am

streaminhonda wrote:
legoRB wrote:Spectator price this time around??


What he said^^

He means what's the cost for spectators entry fee! :roll:

User avatar
EXODUS
punchin NOS
Posts: 3241
Joined: May 8th, 2011, 5:17 pm
Location: unknown

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby EXODUS » April 25th, 2012, 8:08 am

100 bucks!

User avatar
Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin
Posts: 16702
Joined: March 24th, 2003, 10:27 am
Location: T&T
Contact:

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » April 25th, 2012, 8:58 am

turbosingh wrote:
streaminhonda wrote:
legoRB wrote:Spectator price this time around??


What he said^^

He means what's the cost for spectators entry fee! :roll:
turbosingh, streaminhonda made a statement, not ask a question.

He was endorsing the question that legoRB posted.

User avatar
streaminhonda
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 238
Joined: January 3rd, 2011, 11:32 am
Location: Cunupia

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby streaminhonda » April 25th, 2012, 11:24 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
turbosingh wrote:
streaminhonda wrote:
legoRB wrote:Spectator price this time around??


What he said^^

He means what's the cost for spectators entry fee! :roll:
turbosingh, streaminhonda made a statement, not ask a question.

He was endorsing the question that legoRB posted.


What he said^^.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
But seriously what's the entry fee???

User avatar
zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10216
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Bailiser House

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby zoom rader » April 25th, 2012, 12:56 pm

link wrote:
NB. All illegal Street Racers are kindly asked to STOP the illegal street racing and come and race in a safe and controlled environment.


For those 'boys' who are playing havoc down in the newly paved Penal-Quinam road......
please understand that you are jeopardising the legitimate efforts of your peers to secure a home for safe motor racing.
.
Come to the Camden Raceway & learn the necessary discipline/regs & earn your right to a home to race in a safe, controlled environment.
.
rgds

The only people that are jeopardings a home for motor racing is TATSA.

User avatar
EXODUS
punchin NOS
Posts: 3241
Joined: May 8th, 2011, 5:17 pm
Location: unknown

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby EXODUS » April 25th, 2012, 1:53 pm

zoom rader wrote:
link wrote:
NB. All illegal Street Racers are kindly asked to STOP the illegal street racing and come and race in a safe and controlled environment.


For those 'boys' who are playing havoc down in the newly paved Penal-Quinam road......
please understand that you are jeopardising the legitimate efforts of your peers to secure a home for safe motor racing.
.
Come to the Camden Raceway & learn the necessary discipline/regs & earn your right to a home to race in a safe, controlled environment.
.
rgds

The only people that are jeopardings a home for motor racing is TATSA.


Image

User avatar
zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10216
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Bailiser House

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby zoom rader » April 25th, 2012, 1:56 pm

u need to think dude TATSA,

User avatar
EXODUS
punchin NOS
Posts: 3241
Joined: May 8th, 2011, 5:17 pm
Location: unknown

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby EXODUS » April 25th, 2012, 2:18 pm

u need to shaddap n listen to link... dhanraj n afrorajs wid they lil sr's n rb's pulverising newly paved roads in developed communities only deterring thew advancement of motorsport along wid the TTASA!

User avatar
moti
punchin NOS
Posts: 4779
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 11:51 am
Location: looking for Perry!
Contact:

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby moti » April 25th, 2012, 2:59 pm

gets gears ready to hike to spectator stands..............

unless the rocks on the ground was covered by asphalt

link
18 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2310
Joined: September 15th, 2004, 11:03 pm

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby link » April 25th, 2012, 3:22 pm

streaminhonda wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
turbosingh wrote:
streaminhonda wrote:
legoRB wrote:Spectator price this time around??


What he said^^

He means what's the cost for spectators entry fee! :roll:
turbosingh, streaminhonda made a statement, not ask a question.

He was endorsing the question that legoRB posted.


What he said^^.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
But seriously what's the entry fee???

spectator entry fee is $100.......children under 12 FREE (as usual)
.
coolers welcome.....please...NO GLASS BOTTLES...
.
try to organise yer limin' gang & come in early. The race crews will be on site from 3pm - 6pm for scrutineering.......AFTER 6PM... FYIAH START :!: :!:
enjoy

User avatar
QuietRiot
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 114
Joined: April 30th, 2008, 10:33 pm

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby QuietRiot » April 25th, 2012, 4:38 pm

$100.00 no space in this world for the poor man.Thank you TTASA for making motorsport affordable to every fan in Trinidad.With you all we know how far motorsport going to reach in Trinidad.After you all it will reach where it should of been years ago...

User avatar
streaminhonda
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 238
Joined: January 3rd, 2011, 11:32 am
Location: Cunupia

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby streaminhonda » April 25th, 2012, 9:15 pm

Well yes... even though i knew the ans i just had to ask :? ... was actually hoping it would be less this rounds after d last night drags thread...

User avatar
legoRB
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1293
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 10:57 pm
Location: Seeking the ultimate kakeyoro.....

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby legoRB » April 25th, 2012, 9:50 pm

streaminhonda wrote:Well yes... even though i knew the ans i just had to ask :? ... was actually hoping it would be less this rounds after d last night drags thread...


Kinda feeling same way...but...I don't mind the spectator fee once everybody who pays their money have no complaints with regards to safety, seating, amenities and so on. Same goes for the racers and their registration fee...once they are happy the event will be worth it. This time around I will be assessing the situation first hand. :evilbat:

User avatar
twingated42R
Street 2NR
Posts: 52
Joined: April 14th, 2011, 12:12 am

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby twingated42R » April 25th, 2012, 11:08 pm

$100..... link how much bands you gonna sell this time bro?

pocket FAT this rounds ent? :lol:

User avatar
X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8403
Joined: April 27th, 2003, 5:54 pm
Location: St. Augustine
Contact:

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby X_Factor » April 25th, 2012, 11:16 pm

so for someone who never raced before is it just 350.00 alone to register for the event
or are there other fees as well?

User avatar
X2
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8625
Joined: April 18th, 2003, 1:54 pm
Location: 3 stories above the Batcave...

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby X2 » April 26th, 2012, 12:15 am

$100 to come watch ? That is with a pit pass ?

Nah...That is madness.

User avatar
YDA Auto Accessories
3NE 2NR Power Seller
Posts: 215
Joined: November 18th, 2003, 5:51 pm

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby YDA Auto Accessories » April 26th, 2012, 2:00 am

100 dollars??they have to be mad yes...and so much money and they cant have secured parking with guards and stuff????100 dollars and when u come back your flicking 3000 dollar deck gone???steups..that is sheit...they need to have secured parking with a sufficient amount of guards

mr.Fete
Riding on 13's
Posts: 2
Joined: January 28th, 2012, 5:08 pm

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby mr.Fete » April 26th, 2012, 2:02 am

X_Factor wrote:so for someone who never raced before is it just 350.00 alone to register for the event
or are there other fees as well?


A valid question i'll like to know too.

User avatar
Sinister_Audio
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7236
Joined: April 29th, 2004, 5:30 pm
Location: Well not there so....Here?
Contact:

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby Sinister_Audio » April 26th, 2012, 2:14 am

you have to register with one of the affiliate clubs, preferably TTUNDRA, because they stand up for the racers and voice their opinion.

They also help out in situations when possible.

They held an amazing show last year that brought MANY racers together to put on an AMAZING display of what racing is all about.

...plus...TTUNDRA is the home for all the FAST Trinidad cars ;)

link
18 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2310
Joined: September 15th, 2004, 11:03 pm

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby link » April 26th, 2012, 7:54 am

rubberz wrote:100 dollars??they have to be mad yes...and so much money and they cant have secured parking with guards and stuff????100 dollars and when u come back your flicking 3000 dollar deck gone???steups..that is sheit...they need to have secured parking with a sufficient amount of guards

it might be better if I let other 2ners post replies to this...but..:

1/ security (both uniformed & plainclothes) are ALWAYS IN PLACE for events at the Camden Raceway

2/ the 5-acre block in front of the Raceway (west), whilst not fenced or paved, has a dedicated security patrol which is unobtrusive to the public.

3/ if patrons desire, they can pay a $50 fee & park INSIDE THE RACEWAY compound. NB ..it dosen't mean you get an automatic pit pass

4/ you can pay the $200 premiun seating fee ...park inside, get a meal/drink/coffee (couple other amenities as part of a structured inclusive product) & be in covered stands in line with the start line in full elevated view of the holding, burnout area & see 100% of the racing action...inclusive of the return lane & crew chiefs collecting their timeslips...AND YOU CAN BRING YOUR CHILDREN TOO (complimentary child earplugs are available at the ticket booth).
.
see you on Saturday night

link
18 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2310
Joined: September 15th, 2004, 11:03 pm

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby link » April 26th, 2012, 7:58 am

mr.Fete wrote:
X_Factor wrote:so for someone who never raced before is it just 350.00 alone to register for the event
or are there other fees as well?


A valid question i'll like to know too.

other fees are
xtra pit passes - $150..if it's for your family, they go on the stand NEXT TO THE PREMIUM SEAT STAND...NOT IN THE PIT !!
want a 20 x 20 for yourself ? - $200 (compare Solodex $350)
.
u have to pay for your own food/drinks at the Raceway
.
rgds

milkboyz
Street 2NR
Posts: 72
Joined: June 29th, 2011, 8:56 pm

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby milkboyz » April 26th, 2012, 8:45 am

so what are the drag racers getting in return in events like these .Racers have to PAY to race Spend MONEY to have their cars tuned buy race fuel, drag tires, nitrous an also entertain the spectators an gets NOTTING in return. come on TTASA u all can do better than that.

User avatar
moti
punchin NOS
Posts: 4779
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 11:51 am
Location: looking for Perry!
Contact:

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby moti » April 26th, 2012, 8:58 am

Sunday D&W have cash prizes for the winners of each class........ that's the event right there

User avatar
copper_shot
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1221
Joined: April 10th, 2005, 7:22 pm
Location: VIP

Re: TTASA NIGHT DRAGS - Saturday 28th @ Camden 7pm

Postby copper_shot » April 26th, 2012, 9:07 am

milkboyz wrote:so what are the drag racers getting in return in events like these .Racers have to PAY to race Spend MONEY to have their cars tuned buy race fuel, drag tires, nitrous an also entertain the spectators an gets NOTTING in return. come on TTASA u all can do better than that.



what do u think they should get?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: clone101, JayB27, Ted_v2, Yahoo [Bot] and 20 guests