3NE 2NR Moderator

Re: My Suzuki Swift Sport (updates, a question and coming so

Postby Mini » November 8th, 2013, 8:06 am

Problem is the bumper removal!!

whizpig
Sweet on this forum

Postby whizpig » November 8th, 2013, 8:13 am

when removing the front bumper, be careful, its not had to do but the mounting brackets on the sides can brake and cost about $300 a piece to replace at lsm, consult the shop manual if you have it.

trini240z
Street 2NR

Postby trini240z » November 8th, 2013, 8:09 pm

ive removed and reinstalled my front bumper about 3 or 4 times so far, its not difficult at all, but as stated above, care needs to be taken when unclipping the sides and remembering to unhook the fog light wires. there was a step by step guide online on a suzuki forum that was amazing. just google it and see if u can find it.

trini240z
Street 2NR

Re: My Suzuki Swift Sport (Cyclo octane booster?)

Postby trini240z » November 14th, 2013, 3:39 pm

i bought a bottle of Cyclo octane booster the other day to try it out. it raises 3 octane numbers (30 points) and treats 20 gallons per bottle. i did some calculations and added some to a quarter tank of premium to make around 98 octane. this was fun!. then on the next tank added to super to make around 95 to 96 octane.

to me the engine feels like its running on premium, not on super, a definite difference. so is it ok to use this mixture? or will it damage in the long term.?

I'm adding about half a bottle to a tank (11 gallon tank) to make 95 octane.

whizpig
Sweet on this forum

Postby whizpig » November 14th, 2013, 4:24 pm

I wouldn't, then again i'm a bit of a coward and more importantly I don't trust marketing. It would nothing short of laboratory results done in trinidad, on trinidad gas, by ppl i trust, to prove to me that cyclo octane boost works that good . . .

doh get me wrong, i'm not saying octane boosts don't work, i'm just don't think they work that good, particularly after the report that was posted in this forum detailing the effects of a variety of octane boosts, if you haven't read it, you should look for it and take a read.

anyways, good luck with your experimentations and I hope it works so good i have to eat my words and get a cyclo sticker for my car

aidan
30 pounds of Boost

Postby aidan » March 3rd, 2014, 10:08 pm

This might be a strange question, but anyone knows who the dealer for cyclo products is?

Advertisement

Return to “SUZUKI”