Page 3 of 4

Re: CHEVROLET OWNERS FAMILY JOIN UP!!! CLICK HERE

Posted: July 3rd, 2017, 6:49 pm
by nyronoel
Last year i made up my mind to do my customizing and forget the warranty so i do all my service by keith

Re: CHEVROLET OWNERS FAMILY JOIN UP!!! CLICK HERE

Posted: July 3rd, 2017, 7:05 pm
by agent007
Ok noted. I keep hearing about this Keith guy especially from staff at LSM service dept. They even told me that they put an add on a daily newspapers putting a disclaimer on him. Is he trust worthy and does it appear that he knows these cars inside/out?

Re: CHEVROLET OWNERS FAMILY JOIN UP!!! CLICK HERE

Posted: July 3rd, 2017, 7:14 pm
by nyronoel
He knows them i hav no prob wit my servicing

Re: CHEVROLET OWNERS FAMILY JOIN UP!!! CLICK HERE

Posted: July 3rd, 2017, 7:17 pm
by nyronoel
He knows his stuff mechanically no problems there but got ah couple bad reviews from ppl I recommend for body work but also got some good reviews

Re: CHEVROLET OWNERS FAMILY JOIN UP!!! CLICK HERE

Posted: July 3rd, 2017, 8:53 pm
by shimon
Thread looking nice now peeps keep the info coming.

Re: CHEVROLET OWNERS FAMILY JOIN UP!!! CLICK HERE

Posted: August 14th, 2017, 6:14 pm
by Draq
hi, did anyone buy the new 2017 cruze yet ? how is the gas mileage like on a full tank? any issues so far?

Re: CHEVROLET OWNERS FAMILY JOIN UP!!! CLICK HERE

Posted: August 20th, 2017, 3:43 am
by zando
Good day,

Do you know what brand of oil they use?

agent007 wrote:Chevrolet Cruze parts pricing:

These are the pricing charged on a LSM invoice for work done at the company itself through the service dept. I don't have all of my records available atm so this is the best I could pull up for now. I will update as time goes by. Hope this info was useful to some. Note: The associated labour figure to change these parts were not included which I will do when I get more time.

Oil - $301.
Oil Filter - $84.
Oil pan drain plug seal - $32.20
transmission fluid - $365.23
Air Filter - $206.50
Cabin Filter - $203.
Spark Plugs - $235.20
Alignment - $225.
Fog light bulbs - $206.50
rear ID light bulbs - $16.80
park light bulb - $81.20
front brake pads - $1,396.50
front brake rotors - $2,079.
brake cleaner - $30.
sun visor clip - $33.60
gas treatment - $60.
gray silicone - $30.
radiator hose (out) - $266.
radiator hose (in) - $192.50
throttle body and fuel injector service - $135.
front windshield - $3,795.
front shock - $1,920.
rear shock - $1,445.
front linkage - $540.
timing belt pulley - $490.
timing belt tensioner - $819.
timing belt - $651.

Re: CHEVROLET OWNERS FAMILY JOIN UP!!! CLICK HERE

Posted: August 20th, 2017, 3:48 am
by zando
Hi, i wrote a small review here..

http://www.trinituner.com/v4/forums/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=706960


Draq wrote:hi, did anyone buy the new 2017 cruze yet ? how is the gas mileage like on a full tank? any issues so far?

Re: CHEVROLET OWNERS FAMILY JOIN UP!!! CLICK HERE

Posted: August 20th, 2017, 9:43 pm
by agent007
LSM uses "Dexos" specification motor oil which can be found under several brands under 5W-30 ratings which is the specification recommended by GM. I'm not sure of the brand but over the years I saw Mobil 1, Shell and Gulf but I no longer see brand in the invoice anymore and it was never important for me to ask.

Re: CHEVROLET OWNERS FAMILY JOIN UP!!! CLICK HERE

Posted: August 22nd, 2017, 6:33 pm
by Draq
agent007 wrote:Chevrolet Cruze parts pricing:

These are the pricing charged on a LSM invoice for work done at the company itself through the service dept. I don't have all of my records available atm so this is the best I could pull up for now. I will update as time goes by. Hope this info was useful to some. Note: The associated labour figure to change these parts were not included which I will do when I get more time.

Oil - $301.
Oil Filter - $84.
Oil pan drain plug seal - $32.20
transmission fluid - $365.23
Air Filter - $206.50
Cabin Filter - $203.
Spark Plugs - $235.20
Alignment - $225.
Fog light bulbs - $206.50
rear ID light bulbs - $16.80
park light bulb - $81.20
front brake pads - $1,396.50
front brake rotors - $2,079.
brake cleaner - $30.
sun visor clip - $33.60
gas treatment - $60.
gray silicone - $30.
radiator hose (out) - $266.
radiator hose (in) - $192.50
throttle body and fuel injector service - $135.
front windshield - $3,795.
front shock - $1,920.
rear shock - $1,445.
front linkage - $540.
timing belt pulley - $490.
timing belt tensioner - $819.
timing belt - $651.

is this for the 2017 cruze?

Re: CHEVROLET OWNERS FAMILY JOIN UP!!! CLICK HERE

Posted: August 27th, 2017, 10:12 am
by agent007
Nope, that for the gen1 model (PCS to PDP LTZ 1.8L)

Re: CHEVROLET OWNERS FAMILY JOIN UP!!! CLICK HERE

Posted: October 12th, 2017, 2:17 pm
by slaughtz
Hi looking for an instrument panel for a Chevrolet optra 2007
Any assistance ?

Re: CHEVROLET OWNERS FAMILY JOIN UP!!! CLICK HERE

Posted: October 26th, 2017, 6:20 pm
by fungshwai
nobody???? smh

Re: CHEVROLET OWNERS FAMILY JOIN UP!!! CLICK HERE

Posted: October 26th, 2017, 8:09 pm
by singh is king
Hi looking to get some Rims for my cruze the 1.6 Limited but have no clue what the bolt pattern is as I want to import them can some share this info. Thanks

Re: CHEVROLET OWNERS FAMILY JOIN UP!!! CLICK HERE

Posted: October 26th, 2017, 8:59 pm
by nyronoel
5*105

Re: CHEVROLET OWNERS FAMILY JOIN UP!!! CLICK HERE

Posted: October 26th, 2017, 9:00 pm
by nyronoel
I got mine by race trac it was blank and they drill it

Re: CHEVROLET OWNERS FAMILY JOIN UP!!! CLICK HERE

Posted: October 28th, 2017, 1:08 am
by singh is king
nyronoel wrote:I got mine by race trac it was blank and they drill it


Thanks

Re: CHEVROLET OWNERS FAMILY JOIN UP!!! CLICK HERE

Posted: October 28th, 2017, 7:48 am
by agent007
Singh, it would be wise to purchase good generic rims locally as opposed to importing it yourself. If you have cash to burn and you wanna do like a buddy of mine, he brought in the original 18” Chevy Cruze rims set from Miami and up to now he hasn’t installed in his car because he is waiting on the stock 17s to be scratched some more lol

Slaughtz, the optra instrument cluster would be a tough find locally. You will need to peruse some scrap yards for that one or check eBay. In the USA, that car is known as the Suzuki Forenza but those came 2.0 only and the cluster speedometer was in miles not kilos or you can try some South Korean sources where the vehicle was known as Daewoo Lacetti (that’s before GM kicked the daewoo brand out the door). Sometimes you can try the company direct, you would be surprised what LSM may have in stock.

Re: CHEVROLET OWNERS FAMILY JOIN UP!!! CLICK HERE

Posted: October 28th, 2017, 10:52 am
by singh is king
agent007 wrote:Singh, it would be wise to purchase good generic rims locally as opposed to importing it yourself. If you have cash to burn and you wanna do like a buddy of mine, he brought in the original 18” Chevy Cruze rims set from Miami and up to now he hasn’t installed in his car because he is waiting on the stock 17s to be scratched some more lol

Slaughtz, the optra instrument cluster would be a tough find locally. You will need to peruse some scrap yards for that one or check eBay. In the USA, that car is known as the Suzuki Forenza but those came 2.0 only and the cluster speedometer was in miles not kilos or you can try some South Korean sources where the vehicle was known as Daewoo Lacetti (that’s before GM kicked the daewoo brand out the door). Sometimes you can try the company direct, you would be surprised what LSM may have in stock.



Thanks man I will look into the prices here and compare, I am also looking at the original 18s from Canada though thanks again

Re: CHEVROLET OWNERS FAMILY JOIN UP!!! CLICK HERE

Posted: December 18th, 2017, 5:14 am
by Your_dream
You forsake us in the Euro Forum by going to the "darkside". Lol.

Re: CHEVROLET OWNERS FAMILY JOIN UP!!! CLICK HERE

Posted: January 25th, 2018, 1:09 pm
by Joef@ce
Colorado giving P228C when scanned.
Symptoms: It's a 6 speed manual and when I go into boost then come to a complete stop (like by a light), when trying to come off the clutch to engage first gear the the engine dies down like if it's going to cut off and when I clutch to switch into second gear the check light comes on.
Possible causes (compliments google): Clogged or Damage Fuel Filter (I service regularly)
Faulty Fuel Pressure Regulator
Faulty Fuel Pump
Faulty Fuel Pressure Sensor
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Re: CHEVROLET OWNERS FAMILY JOIN UP!!! CLICK HERE

Posted: January 25th, 2018, 2:51 pm
by agent007
buddy, if you're still under warranty and did not void same, please head to LSM (preferably North branch) asap so they can sort that issue out and put that concern to rest. Remember, if the fault falls under warranty you would not have to pay anything.

Re: CHEVROLET OWNERS FAMILY JOIN UP!!! CLICK HERE

Posted: January 25th, 2018, 9:09 pm
by Joef@ce
I'm out of my warranty period but seems like I'll have to give them a check.
Thanks!

Re: CHEVROLET OWNERS FAMILY JOIN UP!!! CLICK HERE

Posted: January 26th, 2018, 2:41 pm
by agent007
Do not quickly assume this my friend. If you serviced the vehicle with LSM since day 1 and you're just out of the warranty range of 100,000kms then go ahead and ask for some form of goodwill. It is in their interest to treat you well so that they can retain a customer. Avoid going by people who claim they can fix chevy this and that and end up screwing the vehicle up and lastly these vans are relatively new to the market and you done out of warranty already lol :shock:

Re: CHEVROLET OWNERS FAMILY JOIN UP!!! CLICK HERE

Posted: January 29th, 2018, 11:19 am
by Capleton
LSM has a complimentary Carnival check up campaign. They will do a brakes & tyre check, fluid top up and a diagnostic scan for free. It's valid until February 7th 2018, good opportunity to take advantage of the free scan from the firm and hear what advise the techs can give you.

Re: CHEVROLET OWNERS FAMILY JOIN UP!!! CLICK HERE

Posted: January 30th, 2018, 9:37 am
by Ashley-marie
Hi guys, who would you all recommend as a good mechanic for a chevrolet cruze

Re: CHEVROLET OWNERS FAMILY JOIN UP!!! CLICK HERE

Posted: February 2nd, 2018, 7:32 am
by Ashley-marie
Hi guys who do u take ur cars 2 4 service other than lifestyle, looking 4 reccommendations

Re: CHEVROLET OWNERS FAMILY JOIN UP!!! CLICK HERE

Posted: February 2nd, 2018, 8:04 am
by nyronoel
Ashley-marie wrote:Hi guys who do u take ur cars 2 4 service other than lifestyle, looking 4 reccommendations


Hey me alone wit my sis stop goin by keith some months now and we take our car to Gregory in da conco in arima he deals wit alot of American and European cars and i know him since i was small he was alway ah reliable mechanic

Re: CHEVROLET OWNERS FAMILY JOIN UP!!! CLICK HERE

Posted: February 16th, 2018, 5:00 pm
by rlall
Whats the resale value of the chevy trax. I am getting a 2015 model (registered in 2016) for 160,000. The vehicle is currently doing 22,000km.

Re: CHEVROLET OWNERS FAMILY JOIN UP!!! CLICK HERE

Posted: February 22nd, 2018, 7:46 pm
by killersuzuki
Hi, does anyone know of any parts dealers bringing in engines for the Cruze? I'm looking for a 2013 Cruze 1.4 turbo engine and transmission, or preferably an entire front half, to get all the wiring harness, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.