Forums

COVIDIOTS in Trinidad & Tobago

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

brickman
Shifting into 6th

Re: CARNIVAL 2021 CANCELLED! - PM announces

Postby brickman » January 12th, 2021, 3:01 am

Trinis getting really f'n slack now,many places that had to sanitize (wash your lands or had someone spraying sanitizer on your hands) have started slacking off or have stopped to the point were people walk in normal while i am standing in front of them with my hands waiting for them to spray me with the sanitizer spray bottle in their hand & they watch me like they are confused or the self service dispenser that is always empty.Or the places with the sinks who water down the liquid soap so much it's basically just water.They really want carnival gatherings after they admitted cases spiked after Xmas in a place where depending on the color of your skin or zeroes in your bank account police will "arrive" to shut it after an amount of time equal to the aforementioned "shut it down" qualifications.Trinis seem to want another few months of lockdown before & to curfew to start to realize what is going on Please forgive my double post but people seem to be not getting it.

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: COVIDIOTS in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby Phone Surgeon » January 12th, 2021, 3:37 am

lol and plenty places have their sinks outside the door, so if rain falling, hard luck for washing hands. straight into the establishment we go.

streetbeastINC.
punchin NOS

Postby streetbeastINC. » January 12th, 2021, 4:49 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:lol and plenty places have their sinks outside the door, so if rain falling, hard luck for washing hands. straight into the establishment we go.

Walk with hand sanitiser...simple

Skanky
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Skanky » January 12th, 2021, 6:45 am

drchaos wrote:
Numb3r4 wrote:So is COVID over...was there a memo I missed...I know I'm un-popular but.....

Manufactuered crisis from a common cold designed to make you scared, poor and ready to accept what ever bones they throw your way.

You're in the wrong place with your ability to think critically.
Remember people here think this virus started in some Chinese market and was passed from animal to human even though there is no solid evidence to support such .
Or they could get the virus from door handles, grocery bags, countertops e.t.c.
Also that a 1.7% mortality rate is enough to lock down the entire world and Trinidad.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » January 12th, 2021, 7:00 am

Skanky wrote:
drchaos wrote:
Numb3r4 wrote:So is COVID over...was there a memo I missed...I know I'm un-popular but.....

Manufactuered crisis from a common cold designed to make you scared, poor and ready to accept what ever bones they throw your way.

Remember people here think this virus started in some Chinese market and was passed from animal to human even though there is no solid evidence to support such .
Also that a 1.7% mortality rate is enough to lock down the entire world and Trinidad.

Who "manufactured" the crisis, China? :? You all are proposing some giant international conspiracy sheit. The bigger the con, the harder it is to pull off, and this according to you, is the mother of all cons.

timelapse
Riding on 16's

Postby timelapse » January 12th, 2021, 7:28 am

De Dragon wrote:
Skanky wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Who "manufactured" the crisis, China? :? You all are proposing some giant international conspiracy sheit. The bigger the con, the harder it is to pull off, and this according to you, is the mother of all cons.

Them fellas information comes directly from The University of Karen. How dare you approach them with real world information?

For your information, I heard it from a friend ( lets call him RoomZaider) that Covid is actually a product of the Unified African Front, the militant wing of BLM.This was created to give Africa a fighting chance in world economics.Their annual biological weapon which is laced in the Sahara Dust has become ineffective, so stronger measures had to be taken.All this was to bolster the PNM voting population in T&T.The leader of the PNM has recently been having issues with his shape shifting technology, so they might replace him if he has to go back to Pakaskas.His sidekick Colm Ingalook might also go with him, as he has been purchasing vehicles fast enough to make the voyage.
This is the real facts that going on and nobody knows about it.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » January 12th, 2021, 8:18 am

De Dragon wrote:
MG Man wrote:it's not just a central thing
There are places all over, where literally one bar in a cluster will have doors closed add be full of people. some with doors open, while bars two streets down have to remain closed

How tha sounding McBeanish so :lol:

I not callin names / places becuase trini issa small place. but nah, further south that that, and yea, all over the country gory little angels protecting bars

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Phone Surgeon » January 12th, 2021, 8:23 am

Yes that's for the.people who actually.care about.covid.
Many people don't want to wear masks, vex bars closed, think covid is a hoax etc.
streetbeastINC. wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:lol and plenty places have their sinks outside the door, so if rain falling, hard luck for washing hands. straight into the establishment we go.

Walk with hand sanitiser...simple

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » January 12th, 2021, 11:46 am

De Dragon wrote:
Skanky wrote:
drchaos wrote:

actually if the virus was manufactured in a lab which just happens to be in the same city of origin and made to be much more contagious than its predecessor (SARS) it wouldn't be too difficult for it to spread all around the world, especially when u have the chinese new year which involves ppl travelling worldwide and a regime known for censorship telling the world no human to human transmission occurring- nothing to see here and WHO saying d same thing 'don't restrict travel', and even now WHO is saying they are being blocked up to now from investigating the origins. if u not trying to cover up something why block the investigation?

but regardless of whether the origin is natural or manmade, the fact is, it have a virus we have zero immunity to going around so we need to take action, sometimes including drastic measures to control it until enough vulnerable ppl are vaccinated.

Numb3r4
Riding on 18's

Postby Numb3r4 » January 13th, 2021, 7:08 pm

The issue is the accessibility to the vaccine.

With the way things are going and the mass buying by others there may not be any left for some time so that it is best to carry on as if we don't have a vaccine, that is wear a mask, social distance and such.

Since the knowledge of the vaccine has come up people are probably becoming more complacent, that combined with the entire situation of being cooped up etc. may have resulted in (more) persons dropping their guard and dis-obeying orders.

MaxPower
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby MaxPower » January 13th, 2021, 7:14 pm

Rename thread:

Life of a Typical Trini

Kenjo
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Kenjo » January 14th, 2021, 5:39 am

MaxPower wrote:Rename thread:

Life of a Typical Trini

Typical planet earth occupants . Why Trinidadians trying to feel special with frolicking ?

timelapse
Riding on 16's

Postby timelapse » January 14th, 2021, 8:09 am

I am assuming that all the Venezuelan women that were frolicking on Tyrico Zess were bought their against their will by advantageous Trinis..
Paging Max

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » January 14th, 2021, 8:10 am

Actually you dumb sheit...is mostly Venezuelan trash breaking the Covid regulations...

Life of a Typical Trini

MaxPower

Postby MaxPower » January 14th, 2021, 9:56 am

Gladiator wrote:Actually you dumb sheit...is mostly Venezuelan trash breaking the Covid regulations...

Life of a Typical Trini

Hello Gladiator,

One lil video in Tyrico with Venezuelans having a time and you gone dotishly clear?

I agree that they were irresponsible but you are wrong with saying mostly Venezuelans are breaking the Covid regs.

Take your phone right now and go to the nearest mall, grocery, petrol pump, taxi, beach, and zesser party. Keep the phone on record and do not edit to single out the few Venes that you may catch breeching protocols. I am guaranteeing you that you will be ketching your ass looking for “the majority” to prove your boldfaced point.

You have been jealous of the outstanding performance of the Venezuelans in this pandemic with their low crime rate and it bothers you to know that your predictions of Venes overcrowding hospitals never happened.

Again, i am agreeing that some Venes are irresponsible, and honestly a little more than usual as of lately. But you have to understand that they are only following the Trini custom that prioritizes rum and party. Arent Trinis better than Venes in your view? So why can’t you set the right example for others to follow?

Stop blaming the Venezuelans for everything and fix yourself young man.

MaxPower

COVIDIOTS in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby MaxPower » January 14th, 2021, 9:58 am

timelapse wrote:I am assuming that all the Venezuelan women that were frolicking on Tyrico Zess were bought their against their will by advantageous Trinis..
Paging Max

Hello timelapse,

Not against their will in this case, but the word i would use is influenced.

As i mentioned to our colleague Gladiator in the above post, we must lead by example.

Unfortunately, the Trini example goes in the opposite direction.

We have good Trinis out there, just not enough to make a difference and a positive impact on society.

timelapse
Riding on 16's

Postby timelapse » January 14th, 2021, 11:10 am

Latinas not notorious for party life ent?
Here's the upperclass ones you defend in their natural environment
https://www.addictioncenter.com/news/2020/04/venezuelan-party-with-drugs-and-prostitutes-spreads-covid-19/
Trinis to blame too ent?Our influence spreads far?
We supposed to lead by example?
Thats a whole country full of Massa, dem supposed to be more 'civilized' and teaching us as they would have had a longer time to do so.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”