TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

So now that there is no camden then what

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » June 22nd, 2008, 1:32 am

now pass by Pasea on my way home, damn thing look like Tokyo Jiff only crims, neyon and H eyedees but no chicks :? but like pioneer, pass before me cause a nice reflective Lancer pull up and start checking insurance :lol: :lol:

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » June 22nd, 2008, 3:24 am

corollalover101 wrote:now pass by Pasea on my way home, damn thing look like Tokyo Jiff only crims, neyon and H eyedees but no chicks :? but like pioneer, pass before me cause a nice reflective Lancer pull up and start checking insurance :lol: :lol:

hahahahahaha.......boy!!! thais the next big ting since.....(internet drops....)

joker
Shifting into 6th

Postby joker » June 22nd, 2008, 7:03 am

and rumour has it a different pact from south cordened off the main road in ...(shift done)

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » June 22nd, 2008, 10:33 am

SR wrote:
X2 wrote:yUP... dex sounding like it is setting up to be interesting !

SR and those really interested... I still say a petition or properly approaching a street based drag setup corndened off the police would be a great idea to start making $$ for investment in a real track if only the gov't would get on board.

wasn this done already werent u there at the meeting in savanah years ago

what ever became of that petition and what it was for

gov't letting us race on the street will never happen - at least not under this administration. It is something they are totally against, especially drag racing ont he street - they MIGHT be open to circuit racing on the street. But considering they shot down the idea of the F1 car coming here, not sure what they will allow.

At the end of the day the gov't knows there is the need for a track - however, as stated a million times before, whether its a world class racing facility, an airstrip, a backroad, the govt can't give anything to "a bunch ah fellas who want to race" - there needs to be unification and one representing body in motorsport so gov't will have a proper body they can give it to. Its not rocket science!

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Re:

Postby 16 cycles » September 16th, 2019, 11:42 am

a tuner wrote:............

But seriously , as duane said, how can a group expect a government to give them something if the group cannot get its act together?? the problem is obvious and the solution is simple

WE HAD TTASA FOR YEARS AND THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING REALLY... NOTHING. COME FULL CIRCLE NOW , THEY NOT ENTERTAINING THE THOUGHT OF UNIFICATION OR COLLABORATION UNLESS THEY STILL IN CONTROL OF THE UNIFIED BODY..... ANSWER TO THIS - GET RID OF TTASA .... GET RID OF THAT FAILIURE OF REPRESENTATION. REMOVE THE BIG BELLY BOY'S CLUB...

like i say .... round and round we go. Avoiding the obvious answer.

circa 2008 from long ago threads when elves and dwarfs walked amongst us and the Illuminati was a thing...

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: So now that there is no camden then what

Postby zoom rader » September 16th, 2019, 11:50 am

Pot belly club

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”