this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

Re: The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby nick639v2 » August 7th, 2018, 3:30 pm

RedVEVO wrote:^^

Anybody know to stop that Google VPN tingy that always show up ,
when you do a search , then you have to identify photos etc.

The Google tingy looks like :

I am not a Robot

Submit

You searching questionable sites awa lol.. clear history, cookies etc and do check your internet security.

It tends to only happen when I use public WiFi etc.

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » August 7th, 2018, 3:37 pm

nick639v2 wrote:
Titan procurement has been my go too since my 5s days

he is actually who i looking at to be honest. none of the other powersellers have as much positive feedback as him and his prices wayy better than mall prices.

and his stuff new too....
plus from the one or two odd pms i sent he responded promptly.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 7th, 2018, 4:39 pm

skylinechild wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
SkyChild who you trying to fool :D ?

You are one of the most knowledgeable, technical guys on Tuner :P

Why you do not get an iPhone 8 Plus ? Why 7 Plus ?

Try APSS . He's on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/anthonypainssourcingservices/

His store is in Long Circular Mall, next to the Pharmacy .

cause i cant afford a 8+ and i do not want a flagship phone.
i have more important things to do with my cash and i the iPhone seems to be a good solid phone that can last a while without any software issues and also as a bonus it doesnt suffer from fragmentation O.S plague that google has.

and i saw him advertising on tuner but he has some horror stories as well....all "i hear" but i dunno how true.
so unless he offering me full cash back refund on a used phone if theres any issues with it....sorry.

in addition i dont buy used phones.

Why you always acting like a drama Queen with a live manicou up your tonton ?

APSS sells NEW phones .

Cheap.

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » August 7th, 2018, 8:12 pm

RedVEVO wrote: Why you always acting like a drama Queen with a live manicou up your tonton ?

APSS sells NEW phones .

Cheap.

*facepalm...i already see why most tuners hav a prob wit u.
his prices not cheap eah.... his prices are $100 less than titan procurement prices..... go figure.... :lol:

is quite alright thou.
thanks

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 8th, 2018, 1:31 am

skylinechild wrote:
RedVEVO wrote: Why you always acting like a drama Queen with a live manicou up your tonton ?

APSS sells NEW phones .

Cheap.

*facepalm...i already see why most tuners hav a prob wit u.
his prices not cheap eah.... his prices are $100 less than titan procurement prices..... go figure.... :lol:

is quite alright thou.
thanks

Most Tuners are old middle aged phaggot men or young pimple faced insecure girlie boys .

Got a NEW iPhone 8 Plus from APSS for $7,000 when it now came on the market .
Then got a iPhone X 256GB $9,000 .. Will sell the iPhone 8 Plus soon.

The iPhone X is going to be a relic due to some design flaw but I like relics :lol:
Will sell that soon also .

You must experience every thing in life :D

And if you trying to save $100 for YOURSELF well you have serious self inflicted issues .

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » August 8th, 2018, 8:55 am

So ONCE again it appears as if APPLES new updated IOS is an older iPhone KILLER for your battery! AGAIN- their new IOS has started eating into older iphones battery...………. sad ………….. definitely it looks like its time to switch from Apple iphones.

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » August 8th, 2018, 9:21 am

Ben_spanna wrote:So ONCE again it appears as if APPLES new updated IOS is an older iPhone KILLER for your battery! AGAIN- their new IOS has started eating into older iphones battery...………. sad ………….. definitely it looks like its time to switch from Apple iphones.

11.4.1?

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby nick639v2 » August 8th, 2018, 9:43 am

Still working fine and didn't notice any extra battery depletion on my 5s i gave to dad tho benny...And he updated ota as it dropped.

Tho what reports saying about it being a battery killer it still isn't bad as Samsung and some android updates which seriously fcks up your phone's performance.

Might actually cop a pixel 3 this year if it impresses. Long gone is my apple ecosystem because keeping it updated is a beyotch on the pocket.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 8th, 2018, 10:18 am

^^

Apple phones are the best ..

Just get a phone charging case ..

If your battery is weak , your charge case solves the problem .

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » August 8th, 2018, 12:15 pm

some prefer not to carry around the bulk of a battery case, or a case for that matter...
it shouldn't be that an OS update causes major battery drain after everything settles to warrant the use of a battery case - then again sheep will be sheep... if it works, it works... no matter the OS; while the common issue with android devices will always be stability, some really don't seem to have an issue be it a pixel, samsung, huwaei etc

but then the last 3 OS release from apple have not been stellar, neither the improvements they bring.

i still wait for SIri to get better and maps to be integrated locally.... however google assistant handles it flawlessly

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 8th, 2018, 1:28 pm

tr1ad wrote:some prefer not to carry around the bulk of a battery case, or a case for that matter...
it shouldn't be that an OS update causes major battery drain after everything settles to warrant the use of a battery case - then again sheep will be sheep... if it works, it works... no matter the OS; while the common issue with android devices will always be stability, some really don't seem to have an issue be it a pixel, samsung, huwaei etc

but then the last 3 OS release from apple have not been stellar, neither the improvements they bring.

i still wait for SIri to get better and maps to be integrated locally.... however google assistant handles it flawlessly

Check Amazon .

The battery charging case is slim .

And it protects your iPhone .

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

Postby nick639v2 » August 8th, 2018, 10:57 pm

Honestly boy i feel i will make the switch. Because for me at least it's not about battery life alone.

Either fully to a pixel3 or give the one plus 6 device a try next quarter.

I need a bit more out of a stock device a daily such as quick charge, software suites like cad and some equipment i deal with now accepts android programming and troubleshooting on the fly.

terique
Street 2NR

Postby terique » August 9th, 2018, 2:29 pm

nick639v2 wrote:Honestly boy i feel i will make the switch. Because for me at least it's not about battery life alone.

Either fully to a pixel3 or give the one plus 6 device a try next quarter.

I need a bit more out of a stock device a daily such as quick charge, software suites like cad and some equipment i deal with now accepts android programming and troubleshooting on the fly.
If you looking for speed and battery life. 1+6. Trust me. I've been getting roughly 7+hrs and that's with me watching Netflix and gaming. The only game that drains is asphalt 9 which is out only a few weeks and may not be fully optimised.

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

Postby nick639v2 » August 9th, 2018, 8:54 pm

I played around with one loaded with apps, launchers etc and i don't doubt you one bit... Plus oxygen os is pretty fluid and close to stock droid

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » August 10th, 2018, 6:52 am

the reason why i'm considering an iphone is of the issues that plague andriod handsets.

i'm a nokia guy but to get the new range of nokia handsets is hard to make matters worse the cost of actually getting a nokia handset is amlost equivalent to getting an iphone or a regular andriod device - plus nokia now runs android which also will eventually suffer fragmentation.

fragmentation meaning every device runs the google andriod O.S however theyre all not running the same release.
and the newer O.S'es have support for the newer hardware but not always the older hardware.

the newer O.S may be buggy and have stability issues in addition users have created their own custom versions of the O.S release...which makes it harder to support.

i just want a handset that offers ease of use... good battery life good hardware and good software with support

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 10th, 2018, 2:41 pm

Uptake of new Android versions is slow.
iOS 11 Now Installed on 76% of iOS Devices, While Android 8 is Installed on only 4.6% of Android Devices

https://www.statista.com/statistics/271 ... ndroid-os/

https://data.apteligent.com/android/
vs
https://data.apteligent.com/ios/

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 10th, 2018, 5:18 pm

skylinechild wrote:the reason why i'm considering an iphone is of the issues that plague andriod handsets.

i'm a nokia guy but to get the new range of nokia handsets is hard to make matters worse the cost of actually getting a nokia handset is amlost equivalent to getting an iphone or a regular andriod device - plus nokia now runs android which also will eventually suffer fragmentation.

fragmentation meaning every device runs the google andriod O.S however theyre all not running the same release.
and the newer O.S'es have support for the newer hardware but not always the older hardware.

the newer O.S may be buggy and have stability issues in addition users have created their own custom versions of the O.S release...which makes it harder to support.

i just want a handset that offers ease of use... good battery life good hardware and good software with support

Go to APSS and talk to him :D

Never had ANY problem with ANY iPhone .

Nokia is ole people phone ..

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » August 10th, 2018, 7:58 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:Uptake of new Android versions is slow.
iOS 11 Now Installed on 76% of iOS Devices, While Android 8 is Installed on only 4.6% of Android Devices

https://www.statista.com/statistics/271 ... ndroid-os/

https://data.apteligent.com/android/
vs
https://data.apteligent.com/ios/

hmm level fragmentation.... :lol:

i guess it will be harder for the O.S manufacturer to support older hardware..... across varying configurations across different manufactures.....cause it will be alot of files and then even so it may be like windows - scan the device - check for the device and then install drivers... :lol: :lol:

who knows one day it will be like that.... :lol:

Prototype-Tuner
Sweet on this forum

Postby Prototype-Tuner » August 15th, 2018, 10:48 pm

Anyone selling a 6s plus to sell?

Have a 6 plus thinking about selling

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

Postby nick639v2 » August 15th, 2018, 11:09 pm

Prototype-Tuner wrote:Anyone selling a 6s plus to sell?

Have a 6 plus thinking about selling

I wouldn't recommend upgrading like that.. shoot a little later down the line, remember one year difference is still alot of cycles the battery has been through with a used phone

At least a 7+ would be sensible in my opinion. Much better performance with the A10 chip plus water resistance

thelem-again
Sweet on this forum

Postby thelem-again » August 21st, 2018, 3:42 pm

Need some help.

I have a late 2015 Macbook Pro I bought directly from apple that I use 95% time at home (aka plugged in which is my fault as I didn't condition the battery)

Recently I've noticed that the macbook no longer closes flush. Which I have determined is as a result of a swollen battery.

Does iWorld replace batteries with original ones? Anyone has any experience with this?

Would the aluminum case be permanently deformed?

I'm really pissed about this. Because I spent $3kUSD for it and its now on year 2.

*EDIT* - Just found out that iWorld does the replacement but at a cool $4k - $5TTD

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 21st, 2018, 3:49 pm

thelem-again wrote:Need some help.

I have a late 2015 Macbook Pro I bought directly from apple that I use 95% time at home (aka plugged in which is my fault as I didn't condition the battery)

Recently I've noticed that the macbook no longer closes flush. Which I have determined is as a result of a swollen battery.

Does iWorld replace batteries with original ones? Anyone has any experience with this?

I'm really pissed about this. Because I spent $3kUSD for it and its now on year 2.

*EDIT* - Just found out that iWorld does the replacement but at a cool $4k - $5TTD
which this says early 2016 to late 2017, you can probably still check it out
https://appleinsider.com/articles/18/04 ... -batteries

Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » August 21st, 2018, 4:09 pm

5k to replace a battery???

thelem-again
Sweet on this forum

Postby thelem-again » August 21st, 2018, 4:17 pm

^^ yeah. Unfortunately its for Macbook 13" Models. I have the 15" version.

When i called iWorld and told the guy I have the 15" his exact words were "wow".

So it appears that i have no choice but to send it up to apple.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » August 21st, 2018, 4:22 pm

that macbook pro 15" battery is $40 US

lol buy it and install it yourself or pay someone to install it locally

Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » August 21st, 2018, 4:27 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:that macbook pro 15" battery is $40 US

lol buy it and install it yourself or pay someone to install it locally

This what I studying. Battery could never be anywhere near $400-500 US.

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

Postby nick639v2 » August 21st, 2018, 5:27 pm

thelem-again wrote:^^ yeah. Unfortunately its for Macbook 13" Models. I have the 15" version.

When i called iWorld and told the guy I have the 15" his exact words were "wow".

So it appears that i have no choice but to send it up to apple.

I had one same problem. It is an easy diy fix bro, i bought my battery for 80us if i could remember correctly.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » August 22nd, 2018, 8:59 pm

Wait marijuana is legalized in Trinidad ?go on amazon and look for the battery. Go through the reviews carefully and the most expensive replacement battery you can probably buy over twice and still never reach $4K TT to replace the battery. I got one battery that was defective on amazon and the company sent over another one that works perfect

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » September 12th, 2018, 1:09 pm

Apple September 2018 event just started at 1pm

watch it at
https://www.apple.com/apple-events/september-2018/

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » September 12th, 2018, 1:11 pm

Advertisement