TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Congrats Nadzz

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
B-TORF
Posts: 0
Joined: March 29th, 2006, 4:45 am
Location: Far, far away........

Postby B-TORF » July 18th, 2008, 9:37 am

Congrats on your journey through the doorway of Success!!

Advertisement
User avatar
nadzz
Posts: 0
Joined: January 17th, 2007, 1:35 pm

Postby nadzz » July 18th, 2008, 9:45 am

jenna, NICEEEEEEE PICSSSS..... :D :D :D

B-TORF, Thanks

SYN, wha is the thing i have for you boi???....the curry seasoned with heavy lanate??? cause thaz all i remember a few of us harassing you about :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :oops:

User avatar
EL JEFE
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 707
Joined: February 25th, 2004, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Postby EL JEFE » July 18th, 2008, 9:47 am

AGENT RORO wrote:Congrats

User avatar
eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11985
Joined: March 10th, 2006, 1:36 am
Location: Transparency International
Contact:

Postby eliteauto » July 18th, 2008, 10:45 am

AGENT RORO wrote:Congrats

User avatar
Mudboy
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 759
Joined: March 25th, 2005, 7:25 am
Location: Fixing the 280zx

Postby Mudboy » July 18th, 2008, 10:47 am

pioneer wrote:
jenna wrote:lol i still loookin for sum for u :lol: :lol:


look in de glove box :lol:


ANYWAY ......congrats chic...................

User avatar
disco biscuit
Street 2NR
Posts: 68
Joined: May 26th, 2003, 11:28 am
Location: Up Town

CONGRATULATIONS

Postby disco biscuit » July 18th, 2008, 11:00 am

CONGRATULATIONS

User avatar
snowflake
Posts: 0
Joined: October 26th, 2006, 7:51 am
Location: on top!

Postby snowflake » July 18th, 2008, 2:23 pm

RichieRich wrote:
^Pretty^ wrote:
honda hoe wrote:
pfffftt

i wonder wha he go say if he know yuh does fcuk in d back seat ah ppl wagon jus so yuh could get sponsor to see ironman in caribbean 8 :roll: :roll:


carcrazie wrote:hey hey i saw ironman in ah firetruck pirated copy!
so catch yuh falling self!


furthermore its not the back seat......... :lol: :wink:



so wait after all dat...yuh eh even get sponsor for d movie in CC8...yuh get ah $10 pirated dvd

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:pwned:


no sweet heart i don't do cc8!i prefer to visit much better places!


Nadzz girl when u earning the big $$$
u could buy 1 ah theze.......

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew
Posts: 19978
Joined: April 17th, 2003, 11:43 pm
Location: iymc
Contact:

Postby AllTrac » July 18th, 2008, 2:41 pm

WDMC! :lol: :lol: :lol: how de fcuk i paying for dat?!?! all i paying for is palour juice 0X

User avatar
RapToR
punchin NOS
Posts: 3351
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 12:39 pm
Location: Wholesaler & Reseller --- FREE Delivery<--Almost Anywhere!
Contact:

Postby RapToR » July 18th, 2008, 3:03 pm

pioneer wrote:chances are trac or raptor go hadda pay fuh it

Image




WTMC :shock:


how my name get in this :lol: :lol:


is trac tell me he paying for that :|

User avatar
RapToR
punchin NOS
Posts: 3351
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 12:39 pm
Location: Wholesaler & Reseller --- FREE Delivery<--Almost Anywhere!
Contact:

Postby RapToR » July 18th, 2008, 3:06 pm

pioneer wrote:grab yuh pockets an 1run :|





i hear is tr1ad buying the A6 for nadzz :|

User avatar
RapToR
punchin NOS
Posts: 3351
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 12:39 pm
Location: Wholesaler & Reseller --- FREE Delivery<--Almost Anywhere!
Contact:

Postby RapToR » July 18th, 2008, 3:08 pm

AllTrac wrote:WDMC! :lol: :lol: :lol: how de fcuk i paying for dat?!?! all i paying for is pussi juice 0X




:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew
Posts: 19978
Joined: April 17th, 2003, 11:43 pm
Location: iymc
Contact:

Postby AllTrac » July 18th, 2008, 3:10 pm

RapToR wrote:
pioneer wrote:chances are trac or raptor go hadda pay fuh it

Image




WTMC :shock:


how my name get in this :lol: :lol:


is trac tell me he paying for that :|


me and tabs dont do well

User avatar
AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew
Posts: 19978
Joined: April 17th, 2003, 11:43 pm
Location: iymc
Contact:

Postby AllTrac » July 18th, 2008, 3:12 pm

aye aye doh get me in allyuh bachannal eh :lol:

User avatar
honda hoe
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8165
Joined: May 31st, 2006, 11:39 am
Location: polishing my "Most Banned In '07" trophy

Postby honda hoe » July 18th, 2008, 3:40 pm

pioneer wrote:*calls honda hoe*


:|

User avatar
nadzz
Posts: 0
Joined: January 17th, 2007, 1:35 pm

Postby nadzz » July 18th, 2008, 3:40 pm

sigh

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
crazybalhead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10945
Joined: April 21st, 2003, 9:41 am

Postby crazybalhead » July 18th, 2008, 3:43 pm

Steuuuuuuuuuuuuups. If wanted to watch six pack I woulda go by de rumshop. :x :x :x

User avatar
snowflake
Posts: 0
Joined: October 26th, 2006, 7:51 am
Location: on top!

Postby snowflake » July 18th, 2008, 6:32 pm

which rumshop? :oops:

User avatar
AbstractPoetic
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 677
Joined: January 6th, 2007, 1:26 am
Location: Ivy League

Postby AbstractPoetic » July 18th, 2008, 8:14 pm

Congratulations on completion, however having the degree means zilch without experience...in "business management".

What does that mean anyway? What prospects exist for those holding such degrees? It is so generic a certification that it does nothing to make applicants stand out amongst a pool of individuals with degrees in "business management".

And for MOST companies/businesses, managerial positions require some years of experience. Having a degree in management does not.

What's next for you? Have you any offer on the table and more importantly, have you experience in managing a business?

User avatar
ru$$ell
18 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2383
Joined: August 4th, 2003, 10:01 am
Location: one up....

Postby ru$$ell » July 18th, 2008, 8:22 pm

AbstractPoetic wrote:Congratulations on completion, however having the degree means zilch without experience...in "business management".

What does that mean anyway? What prospects exist for those holding such degrees? It is so generic a certification that it does nothing to make applicants stand out amongst a pool of individuals with degrees in "business management".

And for MOST companies/businesses, managerial positions require some years of experience. Having a degree in management does not.

What's next for you? Have you any offer on the table and more importantly, have you experience in managing a business?


*grabs a cup of starbucks*

this should be intresting!




oh wait,what? :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11906
Joined: December 28th, 2007, 9:17 pm
Location: Chilling with Akeem

Postby kurpal_v2 » July 18th, 2008, 8:27 pm



Image




The cyat loss a life dey..

User avatar
nadzz
Posts: 0
Joined: January 17th, 2007, 1:35 pm

Postby nadzz » July 18th, 2008, 8:30 pm

AbstractPoetic wrote:Congratulations on completion, however having the degree means zilch without experience...in "business management".

What does that mean anyway? What prospects exist for those holding such degrees? It is so generic a certification that it does nothing to make applicants stand out amongst a pool of individuals with degrees in "business management".

And for MOST companies/businesses, managerial positions require some years of experience. Having a degree in management does not.

What's next for you? Have you any offer on the table and more importantly, have you experience in managing a business?

AbstractPoetic, thanks.

However, give me a chance to start the next part of my life and gain the experience nah. I am now finished with one part so obviously i have to work now to gain the experience, and obviously i won't start at a top position. Everything you stated there is the obvious. Everyone knows that about a person coming out with a degree in business or any other field for that matter, takes time to build the experience not so? And what's next for me would be my business which I don't wish to post.
Last edited by nadzz on July 18th, 2008, 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
AbstractPoetic
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 677
Joined: January 6th, 2007, 1:26 am
Location: Ivy League

Postby AbstractPoetic » July 18th, 2008, 8:52 pm

nadzz wrote:AbstractPoetic, thanks.

However, give me a chance to start the next part of my life and gain the experience nah. I am now finished with one part so obviously i have to work now to gain the experience, and obviously i won't start at a top position. Everything you stated there is the obvious. Everyone knows that about a person coming out with a degree in business or any other field for that matter, takes time to build the experience not so? And what's next for me would be my business which I don't wish to post.


Part of your degree program should have been networking, interning, putting yourself out there. At least, for schools offering well-rounded and integrative learning experiences.

As for persons having limited experience, it depends on the student. I know individuals who sought a degree similar to your own but had managed a business of their own for years. They just wanted to expand their base and as we all know, knowledge is power.

So you've pretty much contradicted yourself. You say you need to gain experience to start the next stage of your life but you correlate that experience to starting your business?

So, in fact, starting your own business will be gaining experience? That's like graduating from breast milk to solid food.

Besides which, starting a business is a risk...and would require investments. Do you have investors willing to take a risk on your company? What about a company portfolio? I say apply the knowledge you've learnt but not on your own establishment.

Unless you've fully prepared or have prepared your company for risk exposure, I say gain the experience on someone else's dime.

Best of luck.

User avatar
G-T
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 216
Joined: July 23rd, 2007, 3:29 pm

Postby G-T » July 18th, 2008, 8:56 pm

I am confuse, which part of her post said she will be starting her own business.. :?

User avatar
nadzz
Posts: 0
Joined: January 17th, 2007, 1:35 pm

Postby nadzz » July 18th, 2008, 8:57 pm

AbstractPoetic wrote:
nadzz wrote:AbstractPoetic, thanks.

However, give me a chance to start the next part of my life and gain the experience nah. I am now finished with one part so obviously i have to work now to gain the experience, and obviously i won't start at a top position. Everything you stated there is the obvious. Everyone knows that about a person coming out with a degree in business or any other field for that matter, takes time to build the experience not so? And what's next for me would be my business which I don't wish to post.


Part of your degree program should have been networking, interning, putting yourself out there. At least, for schools offering well-rounded and integrative learning experiences.

As for persons having limited experience, it depends on the student. I know individuals who sought a degree similar to your own but had managed a business of their own for years. They just wanted to expand their base and as we all know, knowledge is power.

So you've pretty much contradicted yourself. You say you need to gain experience to start the next stage of your life but you correlate that experience to starting your business?

So, in fact, starting your own business will be gaining experience? That's like graduating from breast milk to solid food.

Besides which, starting a business is a risk...and would require investments. Do you have investors willing to take a risk on your company? What about a company portfolio? I say apply the knowledge you've learnt but not on your own establishment.

Unless you've fully prepared or have prepared your company for risk exposure, I say gain the experience on someone else's dime.

Best of luck.



My dearest AP when i said what's next for me is my business....I didn't mean opening up my business...but its my personal business what i do next....so i didn't graduate from breast milk to solid food....and no the school didn't offer networking or interning.....

User avatar
EL JEFE
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 707
Joined: February 25th, 2004, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Postby EL JEFE » July 18th, 2008, 9:00 pm

AGENT RORO wrote:Congrats


Again........

User avatar
AbstractPoetic
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 677
Joined: January 6th, 2007, 1:26 am
Location: Ivy League

Postby AbstractPoetic » July 18th, 2008, 9:02 pm

nadzz,

You seem to have taken a laissez-faire approach to your career goals. My own opinion, of course.

Be that as it may, best of luck to you.

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9807
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Postby pugboy » July 18th, 2008, 9:09 pm

this is why yankees need to control the world and have everything laid out for them, its the only way they can feel secure

User avatar
buzz
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1444
Joined: November 23rd, 2007, 1:21 pm
Location: FL studio 9 mofos !!1!

Postby buzz » July 18th, 2008, 9:09 pm

AbstractPoetic, HYMC STFU GTFO


Congrats

User avatar
RapToR
punchin NOS
Posts: 3351
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 12:39 pm
Location: Wholesaler & Reseller --- FREE Delivery<--Almost Anywhere!
Contact:

Postby RapToR » July 18th, 2008, 9:10 pm

AbstractPoetic wrote:nadzz,

You seem to have taken a laissez-faire approach to your career goals. My own opinion, of course.

Be that as it may, best of luck to you.




Image




:|

User avatar
nadzz
Posts: 0
Joined: January 17th, 2007, 1:35 pm

Postby nadzz » July 18th, 2008, 9:11 pm

AbstractPoetic wrote:nadzz,

You seem to have taken a laissez-faire approach to your career goals. My own opinion, of course.

Be that as it may, best of luck to you.


:( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: AP would you be my guidance councilor to advise me about my future and my goals???

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Joshie23, shaneelal, Strugglerzinc and 66 guests