TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

accident southbound

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

joker
Shifting into 6th

Postby joker » May 19th, 2009, 12:35 am

Kittles wrote:uhhh ... so is not the first time he do that crap?? this is a normal thing?? :|

not sure bout d crossing part but he normally walks fast paced on the left lane and i usually "test his sanity" :lol:

wagon r
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz
Location: ......takin it easy on the road we call "Life".....

Postby wagon r » May 19th, 2009, 7:58 am

devrat wrote:Guys the young woman driving the CRV is my wife's cousin and she did not escape without a scratch...just got a call from my wife, her hips are broken, head trauma, damage to both hands and chest region...no news on how it happened exactly, all we know is that she had to swerve suddenly and lost control.

...sorry to hear that.....hope she pulls thru...

Aaron 2NR
2NR phototakerouter

Postby Aaron 2NR » May 19th, 2009, 9:04 am

devrat wrote:Guys the young woman driving the CRV is my wife's cousin and she did not escape without a scratch...just got a call from my wife, her hips are broken, head trauma, damage to both hands and chest region...no news on how it happened exactly, all we know is that she had to swerve suddenly and lost control.

really sorry to hear...my prayer goes out to her...

Authorities go yuh work..its not only today this sheit happening...where else in the world do u see a patch of grass separating a major highway...

all that waste of time money spent on camera and texting school children results and Brian Lara Stadium could be well spent in providing a safer highway...

instead of having a bunch of idiots standing on the side of the road pretending to be cleaning it, let them install some barriers....then again half of them would steal it....

time for the nation to wake up and see that we are moving backward more than anything...

traffic laws need to be implemented and people should be charged of the constant crap that goes on....

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”