Forums

FOR FEMALE 2NR'S ONLY - BEST COMPLAINT LETTER

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

FOR FEMALE 2NR'S ONLY - BEST COMPLAINT LETTER

Postby bluefete » August 4th, 2009, 2:12 pm

WHAT ALL AH ALLYUH MAN DOING IN HERE? ALLYUH CYAR READ OR WAT? AHRIGHT, READ AN LEARN SOMETHIN'!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

* Dear Mr. Thatcher,

I have been a loyal user of your ‘Always’ maxi pads for over 20 years and I appreciate many of their features. Why, without the Leak Guard Core or Dri-Weave absorbency, I’d probably never go horseback riding or salsa dancing, and I’d certainly steer clear of running up and down the beach in tight, white shorts.

But my favorite feature has to be your revolutionary Flexi-Wings. Kudos on being the only company smart enough to realize how crucial it is that maxi pads be aerodynamic. I can’t tell you how safe and secure I feel each month knowing there’s a little F-16 in my pants.

Have you ever had a menstrual period, Mr. Thatcher? Ever suffered from ‘the curse’? I’m guessing you haven’t. Well, my time of the month is starting right now. As I type, I can already feel hormonal forces violently surging through my body.

Just a few minutes from now, my body will adjust and I’ll be transformed into what my husband likes to call ‘an inbred hillbilly with knife skills.’ Isn’t the human body amazing?

As Brand Manager in the Feminine-Hygiene Division, you’ve no doubt seen quite a bit of research on what exactly happens during your customers monthly visits from ‘Aunt Flo’. Therefore, you must know about the bloating, puffiness, and cramping we endure, and about our intense mood swings, crying, jags, and out-of-control behavior. You surely realize it’s a tough time for most women. In fact, only last week, my friend Jennifer fought the violent urge to shove her boyfriend’s testicles into a George Foreman Grill just because he told her he thought Grey’s Anatomy was written by drunken chimps. Crazy!

The point is, sir, you of all people must realize that America is just crawling with homicidal maniacs in Capri pants… Which brings me to the reason for my letter.

Last month, while in the throes of cramping so painful I wanted to reach inside my body and yank out my uterus, I opened an Always maxi-pad, and there, printed on the adhesive backing, were these words: ‘Have a Happy Period.’

Are you ------ kidding me? What I mean is, does any part of your tiny middle-manager brain really think happiness - actual smiling, laughing happiness, is possible during a menstrual period? Did anything mentioned above sound the least bit pleasurable? Well, did it, James?

FYI, unless you’re some kind of sick S&M freak girl, there will never be anything ‘happy’ about a day in which you have to jack yourself up on Motrin and Kahlua and lock yourself in your house just so you don’t march down to the local Walgreen’s armed with a hunting rifle and a sketchy plan to end your life in a blaze of glory.

For goodness sake, pull your head out, man! If you just have to slap a moronic message on a maxi pad, wouldn’t it make more sense to say something that’s actually pertinent, like ‘Put down the Hammer’ or ‘Vehicular Manslaughter is Wrong’, or are you just picking on us?

Sir, please inform your Accounting Department that, effective immediately, there will be an $8 drop in monthly profits, for I have chosen to take my maxi-pad business elsewhere. And though I will certainly miss your Flex-Wings, I will not for one minute miss your brand of condescending bull sh*t.

And that’s a promise I will keep. Always!

Best,

eurogirl
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby eurogirl » August 4th, 2009, 2:17 pm

:lol: :lol:

F16's in my pants lmao !

ZeroOne
12 pounds of Boost

Postby ZeroOne » August 4th, 2009, 2:23 pm

eurogirl wrote::lol: :lol:

F16's in my pants lmao !

And only $65 for it :shock:

eurogirl
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby eurogirl » August 4th, 2009, 2:25 pm

oh I never thought i'd find someone to sell it too but wierd enough its sold !! :shock:

mitsu_chick941
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby mitsu_chick941 » August 4th, 2009, 2:25 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

like ‘Put down the Hammer’ or ‘Vehicular Manslaughter is Wrong’, or are you just picking on us?

kudos

M_2NR
not Admin

Postby M_2NR » August 4th, 2009, 2:32 pm

bwda

bean_head
Street 2NR

Re: FOR FEMALE 2NR'S ONLY - BEST COMPLAINT LETTER

Postby bean_head » August 4th, 2009, 2:43 pm

while in the throes of cramping so painful I wanted to reach inside my body and yank out my uterus

ha! :lol: :lol:

Polydor
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Polydor » August 4th, 2009, 2:46 pm

Foreign co-worker at the beach last week.....who's complaining :?: .... :lol:

JoKeR1980
punchin NOS

Postby JoKeR1980 » August 4th, 2009, 2:56 pm

Polydor, more pweeeeze

jhonnieblue
Riding on 18's

Postby jhonnieblue » August 4th, 2009, 3:02 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Intro me nah

buzz
Riding on 17's

Postby buzz » August 4th, 2009, 3:31 pm

repost

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 4th, 2009, 3:34 pm

Buzz:

Pull link please.

kiamotors

Re: FOR FEMALE 2NR'S ONLY - BEST COMPLAINT LETTER

Postby kiamotors » August 4th, 2009, 5:50 pm

Just a few minutes from now, my body will adjust and I’ll be transformed into what my husband likes to call ‘an inbred hillbilly with knife skills.’ Isn’t the human body amazing?

:lol:

neoise
Sweet on this forum

Postby neoise » August 4th, 2009, 8:32 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha............. sounds like wifey ........... all of a sudden it not dat funny :?

r p m
Riding on 13's

Postby r p m » August 5th, 2009, 7:31 am

Polydor wrote:Image

Foreign co-worker at the beach last week.....who's complaining :?: .... :lol:

:oops:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”