The Religion Discussion

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

eitech
punchin NOS

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby eitech » July 18th, 2017, 11:03 pm

sMASH wrote:
eitech wrote:Well there went my plan. Well smash you could take that bone and run with it. Lol. Not of d same opinion in some regard but hey you got a belief construction Lol

Hoss, there are the words in the bible, then the interpretation any reader may extract.

Different people may get different things. I just wanted u to lay down your hand and own ur opinion of the matter.
U can quote the texts, mescaline can quote, mega can quote, matrix can quote,,, any body can quote.
But the important part is how u interpret it,,, what u decipher from what is read.

For example, when quoted from the Quran to not take Christians and Jews for friends and allies that are friends and allies amongst themsleves, u can get a couple meanings from thst.

The important thing is to know what interpretation the Muslim has from it. He may think it is to hate Jews and Christians and live a separatists life.
Or not.
So, it is not good enough to just quote stuff, it is very important to hear it back in the person's own words to know if they understand what they read or if they gone clear.

Is like this, in my former job, for training, those young boys can rattle off the manuals with figures and settings, exactly as read. When they talk is as if they reading the manual.
That does not mean that they know what they are talking about, it doesn't even mean they understand what they them selves have said.

It is important to hear them speak in their own words of what they know, to know if they understand what they had read.

And in hearing their opionion, then u can see if what they understand lines up with the words they had read (and quoted ) from the manuals.

It's only when u understand what they understsnd, then u can see where to work with.

Any body could quote; doesn't mean they know what they're talking about.

Bai yuh leave me speechless dey inno. All what you said there is the same thing we all have been saying to you and the like for weeks if not months. So is funny u saying it back. Three of us responded to the question and the answer was the same. Wa you trying to see if we would have had contradicting answers? Come na man you smarter than that. Stop pretending.

1 Corinthians 2:14 KJVS
[14] But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them , because they are spiritually discerned.

Basically what this scripture says is that YOU, the unbeliever, will not accept the things said by God because you believe that the word of God is foolishness. Yeah u all say that all the time becuz there is no physical evidence bla bla bla.

You cannot understand it in your natural state of mind. So since you don't have physically proof, what the believer says to you comes across absurd.

Now imagine you trying to quiz me on scripture interpretation. Sorry but you don't qualify no matter how smart you think you are.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » July 18th, 2017, 11:38 pm

Scripture is the promise. The horror which awaits joining the Christian cults only become apparent when you realize the scriptures is a bunch of baloney.

What about the recent abuse scandal in Germany's where catholic school was part of a 50 year scandal

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 19th, 2017, 4:39 am

matr1x wrote:Scripture is the promise. The horror which awaits joining the Christian cults only become apparent when you realize the scriptures is a bunch of baloney.

What about the recent abuse scandal in Germany's where catholic school was part of a 50 year scandal

Umm. You didn't follow the last couple pages did you?

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby desifemlove » July 19th, 2017, 5:03 am

the bible is pretty sound in terms of its wisdom, but nothiing that some wise man who lived 5000 years ago couldn't write.

most of the Gospels are just common sense, little else. turn the other cheek? well yeah, fighting fire with fire don't always work. render unto Caesar? why would God oppose paying an earthly authority tax? he himself supported kings, including David, Joshua, Hezekiah, ent?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 19th, 2017, 5:20 am

Eitech as yet say his views on if the pedo-preists priests goes to heaven or hell, but only quoted and quoted.
Meccalli gave his opinion but Eitech says it's wrong.
Eitech and mecalli both use the same texts, and all reference material.

Come eitech, pedo preists.... heaven or hell?

Think about the explanation as to someone who can't do their own taxes, and pay a hundred for someone else to do it for them.

U getting a hundred to interpret if pedo-preists going to he'll or heaven, I visited read and interpret myself.

Mind u, the source material is there, so what ever interpretation should be derived from the words in theme bible, or at least not be contradicted by any passage unless reasonable excused.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 19th, 2017, 5:35 am

sMASH wrote:Eitech as yet say his views on if the pedo-preists priests goes to heaven or hell, but only quoted and quoted.
Meccalli gave his opinion but Eitech says it's wrong.
Eitech and mecalli both use the same texts, and all reference material.

Come eitech, pedo preists.... heaven or hell?

Think about the explanation as to someone who can't do their own taxes, and pay a hundred for someone else to do it for them.

U getting a hundred to interpret if pedo-preists going to he'll or heaven, I visited read and interpret myself.

Mind u, the source material is there, so what ever interpretation should be derived from the words in theme bible, or at least not be contradicted by any passage unless reasonable excused.

HAHAHAHAH. you see i see right through you. Same thing i said you were trying to do.

eitech wrote:Well there went my plan. Well smash you could take that bone and run with it. Lol. Not of d same opinion in some regard but hey you got a belief construction Lol

You did notice i used "not of the same opinion in SOME regard..." ? Thats because mecalli mentioned ANOTHER doctrine in his explanation to your original question. Hence "...some regard...". Lol. Geez man.
Ya not looking too good again nah.

eitech
punchin NOS

The Religion Discussion

Postby eitech » July 19th, 2017, 5:44 am

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 19th, 2017, 1:37 pm

#Dodgeball #sidestep #beatarounddebush #fraidtostandup

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 19th, 2017, 2:16 pm

sMASH wrote:#Dodgeball #sidestep #beatarounddebush #fraidtostandup

Hehehe. Sorry i don't have ah hashtag account.

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » July 19th, 2017, 2:34 pm

sMASH wrote:Come eitech, pedo preists.... heaven or hell?

I'm sure he agrees with my conclusion as to the destination, what he believes hell to be is the dissension from my understanding. He believes it's a place where the wicked are burned and tortured in everlasting fire for eternity, never to die. I believe it's a condemnation to eternal death, ceasing to exist forever just as dead sea cities of sodom.

Jude 1:7
In like manner, Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, who indulged in sexual immorality and pursued strange flesh, are on display as an example of those who sustain the punishment of eternal fire.
This is the example left, the cities and people currently suffering the punishment of eternal fire. Everything burnt down to brittle formations of calcium sulfate and carbonate that crumbles to ashes when grasped, remains of limestone thermally ionized by the balls of sulfur that riddles the structure that burns at over 6000 degrees F. The same happens to the wicked, they will forever suffer the effects of eternal fire by becoming nothing more than ash, never to be remembered or raised again.

Malachi 4:2
“But for you who [b]fear My name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings; and you will go forth and skip about like calves from the stall. 3 You will tread down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day [c]which I am preparing,” says the Lord of hosts.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 19th, 2017, 4:05 pm

meccalli wrote:
sMASH wrote:Come eitech, pedo preists.... heaven or hell?

I'm sure he agrees with my conclusion as to the destination, what he believes hell to be is the dissension from my understanding. He believes it's a place where the wicked are burned and tortured in everlasting fire for eternity, never to die. I believe it's a condemnation to eternal death, ceasing to exist forever just as dead sea cities of sodom.

Jude 1:7
In like manner, Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, who indulged in sexual immorality and pursued strange flesh, are on display as an example of those who sustain the punishment of eternal fire.
This is the example left, the cities and people currently suffering the punishment of eternal fire. Everything burnt down to brittle formations of calcium sulfate and carbonate that crumbles to ashes when grasped, remains of limestone thermally ionized by the balls of sulfur that riddles the structure that burns at over 6000 degrees F. The same happens to the wicked, they will forever suffer the effects of eternal fire by becoming nothing more than ash, never to be remembered or raised again.

Malachi 4:2
“But for you who [b]fear My name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings; and you will go forth and skip about like calves from the stall. 3 You will tread down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day [c]which I am preparing,” says the Lord of hosts.

Careful!! They might think we plan this. LMAO

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » July 19th, 2017, 8:25 pm

Maybe most gospel believers secretly support molesters. That is why they dodge the question, and even try to blame victims.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 19th, 2017, 9:46 pm

matr1x wrote:Maybe most gospel believers secretly support molesters. That is why they dodge the question, and even try to blame victims.

Lol what?

I maybe pause on this response for like 10 mins jus tinkin how to answer you. I jus realised that is too much stupid to answer to right now.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 19th, 2017, 9:48 pm

Let me simplify it even moar: pedo preists go to heaven. Yes or no?

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 19th, 2017, 10:13 pm

sMASH wrote:Let me simplify it even moar: pedo preists go to heaven. Yes or no?

I guess it's the 2017 atheist thing to do and stick to ur pride even when all truth has been laid out on the table. To admit now would make you look like a fool on tuner.

Titus 2:8 KJVS
[8] Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you.

Go sleep or do d ppl wok. U have no point to make.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 19th, 2017, 11:00 pm

What truth, Mind recapping?

Too many words, may have been lost in the Bush

Simple yes or no may suffice.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 19th, 2017, 11:20 pm

eitech pulling a Sat Maharaj on we.

eitech
punchin NOS

The Religion Discussion

Postby eitech » July 19th, 2017, 11:41 pm

sMASH wrote:What truth, Mind recapping?

Too many words, may have been lost in the Bush

Simple yes or no may suffice.

Ok this would be my last say on the subject. I was really aiming for your common sense to kick in but like it not dey.

U accused me of saying mecalli was wrong. So it was quite obvious you knew my answer and his from that deduction.
Mecalli then assured you in his response that his and my conclusions were the same.
Come on man. Call upon the powers of stephen hawkins to assist you.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » July 19th, 2017, 11:42 pm

De Dragon wrote:eitech pulling a Sat Maharaj on we.

Sheiiitttt! !! Eitech get an epic take down dey

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » July 19th, 2017, 11:56 pm

I take issue when events happen and they put a divine spin on it. With the Sodom issue, your god is one hateful dude

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 20th, 2017, 5:12 am

matr1x wrote:

Sheiiitttt! !! Eitech get an epic take down dey

Awww. Everyone rushes in to support their buddy.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 20th, 2017, 5:17 am

matr1x wrote:I take issue when events happen and they put a divine spin on it. With the Sodom issue, your god is one hateful dude

I know you have many issues. First pedos, now sodom.....wait nah....nah cant be. Oh i now get it.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 20th, 2017, 5:44 am

Hear na. I honestly dont get it. Really i dont follow sat maharaj. Maybe if you used rowley or kamla but explain so if u must so i can feel offended

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » July 20th, 2017, 8:22 am

matr1x wrote:I take issue when events happen and they put a divine spin on it. With the Sodom issue, your god is one hateful dude

matr1x wrote:Maybe most gospel believers secretly support molesters. That is why they dodge the question, and even try to blame victims.

God is hateful when he wipes out a city of rapists, and Christians defend molesters by supporting God burning them down to rubble. #Atheistlogic
I think we know who's the actual secret supporter.

It's a hell of a coincidence that both cities while roughly 10 miles apart were simultaneously bombarded by a completely natural and common phenomenon of flaming balls of sulphur from the sky and nowhere else(sure you've seen it every month). Perhaps you should take example and learn from their mistakes.
2 Peter 2:6
and He condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to destruction, having reduced them to ashes, having set an example of what is coming on the ungodly;

Kasey
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Kasey » July 20th, 2017, 9:57 am

Yes, but true:
Bible+killings+i+just+thought+of+this+totally+true.jpg

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 20th, 2017, 10:22 am

Kasey wrote:Yes, but true:
Bible+killings+i+just+thought+of+this+totally+true.jpg

Kasey wrote:
eitech wrote:
Kasey wrote:
eitech wrote:
Kasey wrote:A challenge to eitech, who constantly requests to "PROVE GOD DOESNT EXIST":

I WILL prove God doesn't exist, if you prove Ram and Allah doesn't exist........WITHOUT QUOTING A BOOK......

Calm down. Don't raise ur blood pressure lest you find out the answer sooner than you want to. All of you dwell over on this tangible proof. Lol. U guys really have no clue. Sad

Seriously, you really crack me up. LOL. But how about responding to my post? Or you don't have the time? Like everything else you don't want to face? LOL.

Well sInce you put it that way. I will answer you. Go back and read my posts, i guarantee the answers are there. However i seriously doubt u would understand cuz u clearly jus as intelligent as your atheist buddies. Ha.

You obviously haven't read all the other past posts, and you telling me go back and read your posts? Have you gone back and read mine from 2009 come up? if you did, you obviously have a very bad memory. Take some Ginko or something to treat that. Anyway, if you have responded to what I wrote in another past post, quote it here. But as I said before, DO NOT QUOTE YOUR BOOK, I DO NOT BELIEVE IN THAT. I am also not an atheist.

Kasey. Didn't we have his talk before? If you believe in something stick to ur belief. You saying you do not believe in the book (bible). Yet you putting up statistics from the book and claiming it as true. Which is it man? You believe in the bible or not? Or do you jus jump from atheist bandwagon to bandwagon?

COROLLA KID
Riding on 16's

Postby COROLLA KID » July 20th, 2017, 10:50 am

God is Dog spelled backwards. Jus saying

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 20th, 2017, 11:56 am

COROLLA KID wrote:God is Dog spelled backwards. Jus saying

KID spelled backwards is DIK. Coincidence?

Kasey
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Kasey » July 20th, 2017, 1:25 pm

eitech wrote:Kasey. Didn't we have his talk before?I remember putting it up, But you didn't respond to it because you chose to comment on why I am asking, rather than addressing the actual topic that was being dscussed.....like usual. If you believe in something stick to ur belief I do actually, I just decided to comment because you purporting that your belief is right and others are wrong when it comes to your religion, and also you seem to think that you have it all figured everything out, but still choose to 'duck' certain questions when asked. You saying you do not believe in the book (bible). Yet you putting up statistics from the book and claiming it as true I am sorry, I didn't state my point properly, I am not saying it is true, I am saying the bible says its true. Which is it man? it is in the bible, I don't believe it, but if you subscribe to it, is it true to you?You believe in the bible or not? Or do you jus jump from atheist bandwagon to bandwagon?I try to ask questions when someone purports I am on the wrong path, and they are on the right one

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 20th, 2017, 2:36 pm

Ok i tink u should go back and edit cuz only u understood what u wrote.
Oh wait. Dont waste ur time. It not gonna make sense regardless

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”