The Religion Discussion

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Kasey
I LUV THIS PLACE

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby Kasey » July 17th, 2017, 2:07 pm

eitech wrote:
Kasey wrote:A challenge to eitech, who constantly requests to "PROVE GOD DOESNT EXIST":

I WILL prove God doesn't exist, if you prove Ram and Allah doesn't exist........WITHOUT QUOTING A BOOK......

Calm down. Don't raise ur blood pressure lest you find out the answer sooner than you want to. All of you dwell over on this tangible proof. Lol. U guys really have no clue. Sad

Seriously, you really crack me up. LOL. But how about responding to my post? Or you don't have the time? Like everything else you don't want to face? LOL.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 17th, 2017, 4:33 pm

Kasey wrote:
eitech wrote:
Kasey wrote:A challenge to eitech, who constantly requests to "PROVE GOD DOESNT EXIST":

I WILL prove God doesn't exist, if you prove Ram and Allah doesn't exist........WITHOUT QUOTING A BOOK......

Calm down. Don't raise ur blood pressure lest you find out the answer sooner than you want to. All of you dwell over on this tangible proof. Lol. U guys really have no clue. Sad

Seriously, you really crack me up. LOL. But how about responding to my post? Or you don't have the time? Like everything else you don't want to face? LOL.

Well sInce you put it that way. I will answer you. Go back and read my posts, i guarantee the answers are there. However i seriously doubt u would understand cuz u clearly jus as intelligent as your atheist buddies. Ha.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 17th, 2017, 7:09 pm

eitech wrote:
sMASH wrote:Sometimes I feel for steak sometimes I eat corn curls

Again, in ur own words, blantently explictictly, without mincing, state if the pedo priests go to heaven for their goodly works or do they go to hell for touching the lil boys and girls in a non spiritual way?

No beat around The bush, u already quoted all that could be quoted.

Are they going to hell or heaven?

I already answered your question. Go back, read and understand the text.

Too much was left for the reader to interpret... like the tint law.

Treat me like a judge,

Do pedo-preists priests go to heaven or hell?

Come right out say it for the world of trinituner to know your opinion.

eitech
punchin NOS

The Religion Discussion

Postby eitech » July 17th, 2017, 7:47 pm

sMASH wrote:
eitech wrote:

Again, in ur own words, blantently explictictly, without mincing, state if the pedo priests go to heaven for their goodly works or do they go to hell for touching the lil boys and girls in a non spiritual way?

Treat me like a judge,

Ok i had a change of heart.

sMASH wrote:
eitech wrote:
matr1x wrote:Is pastor cuffie going to heaven?

What about priests who molested kids?

I mean they weren't excumunicated, so catholic church fine with molesters.

2 Corinthians 11:14-15 KJVS
[14] And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. [15] Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Does that answer your question?

Àctually no, u didn't answer the question. U quoted some text and left the interpretion up to the reader. If some gathers that raptors are not rexes in their minds, will be
Possible because u don't answer directly.

Will sex offending preists be allowed into heaven or not.

Yes or no?.

They had been save, so thy will?

So if i say "yes" then they will say well God allowing pedos into heaven. And if i say "no" well u asked the question in ur last line, they had been saved, they will? Hm, God cannot condemned the saved? Hmm doesnt look good either way.

So you think these guys are saved?
Last edited by eitech on July 17th, 2017, 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

megadoc1
punchin NOS

Postby megadoc1 » July 17th, 2017, 7:54 pm

sMASH wrote:Treat me like a judge,

lol now lets talk rnah , do good Muslims go to heaven? ...they never know! the only sure way a Muslim knows if he would go to heaven is if he dies in a jihad am I right? where in the Quran can one find a guaranteed passage to heaven? (other than jihad)
and how about the question you are yet to answer from hundreds of pages ago.
please tell us how much good deeds does a Muslim needs to do to right his wrong deeds?

The bible scriptures plainly tells what happens to false preachers, in fact anyone can tell a false preacher by looking at his actions and comparing it to what is written ,its that easy, there is no ambiguity in that as some try to make it out to be ,even Jesus said
Matthew 7
21“Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. 22On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ 23But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’

so when one comes asking these questions is either they ignore what the christian read,believe and live by or just trolling,who should take them seriously ? is raping a child the will of the father? you guys serious?

whats very sad is that you can live your whole life a good Muslim and yet never know if your good deeds was good enough to enter paradise but you can be a murderer, rapist or thief and yet have guaranteed passage to paradise by dying in a jihad ...now that's messed up

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » July 17th, 2017, 8:29 pm

You attempt to shift the goalposts but we already ahead of you.

The world is still reeling from Christian jihad. The crusade, the westward expansion and other movement.

The cross is the sign of death

megadoc1
punchin NOS

Postby megadoc1 » July 17th, 2017, 9:11 pm

matr1x wrote:You attempt to shift the goalposts but we already ahead of you.

Son this ched goes back to 2009 your account began in 2017,the person I quoted have been having these discussions with me since way back then, this is not a shift of goalpost , he read my bible, he knows what I believe,yet he wants to carry on such foolish lines of questioning ,it is because he knows the Grace that's available to all through Christ and that even a pedo priest or ,a murderer can receive it and enter into paradise thru faith and repentance ,this as a Muslim he doesn't have even if he did good deeds all his life he is not sure to obtain entry into paradise, this is the reality he faces, yet wish to make mockery of the christian faith
the Cross is foolishness to those who are perishing....you say you are ahead? really?

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » July 17th, 2017, 9:32 pm

The thread has gone a long way back, but you have learned little.

All religions are fantasies conjured to make the believers feel better. My issue is when it's spread by force and coercion.

The murders of the multitude of native American people stands as testimony of the true face of Christianity. A bible in one hand and a dagger in the other

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » July 17th, 2017, 10:13 pm

Yes, clearly Jesus had a torah scroll in one and a dagger in the other for for those poor roman and jewish scumbags. And obviously we're doing it wrong today as well.
#Atheistlogic 2017

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 17th, 2017, 10:23 pm

eitech wrote:
sMASH wrote:
eitech wrote:

Treat me like a judge,

Ok i had a change of heart.

sMASH wrote:
eitech wrote:
matr1x wrote:Is pastor cuffie going to heaven?

What about priests who molested kids?

I mean they weren't excumunicated, so catholic church fine with molesters.

2 Corinthians 11:14-15 KJVS
[14] And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. [15] Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Does that answer your question?

Àctually no, u didn't answer the question. U quoted some text and left the interpretion up to the reader. If some gathers that raptors are not rexes in their minds, will be
Possible because u don't answer directly.

Will sex offending preists be allowed into heaven or not.

Yes or no?.

They had been save, so thy will?

So if i say "yes" then they will say well God allowing pedos into heaven. And if i say "no" well u asked the question in ur last line, they had been saved, they will? Hm, God cannot condemned the saved? Hmm doesnt look good either way.

So you think these guys are saved?

I'm posing the question to u, to clarify the construction of your belief..... for the umpteenth time.
Ally uh like to beat around the Bush like Is a California Forrest fire

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 17th, 2017, 10:27 pm

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » July 17th, 2017, 10:37 pm

sMASH wrote:Do pedo-preists priests go to heaven or hell?

They die, and are judged to suffer death eternally, never granted eternal life in the new earth. Nobody goes to 'heaven' or hell.
They are not saved, once saved always saved is a Calvinistic myth and perpetuated today with election theology. Christians are continually being saved daily, it's a process that the believer must keep himself attached to, he is ultimately saved when he is freed of this corrupt body and receives life eternal.

If anyone does not abide in Me, he is thrown away as a branch and dries up; and they gather them, and cast them into the fire and they are burned.

They would go to hell, if that makes it easier in the common narrative.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 17th, 2017, 10:49 pm

Nice. Carry on

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 17th, 2017, 10:54 pm

Well there went my plan. Well smash you could take that bone and run with it. Lol. Not of d same opinion in some regard but hey you got a belief construction Lol

Kasey
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Kasey » July 18th, 2017, 6:51 am

eitech wrote:Well there went my plan. Well smash you could take that bone and run with it. Lol. Not of d same opinion in some regard but hey you got a belief construction Lol

LOL. You crack me up.

Note, laughing at you, not with you.....LOL.

Kasey
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Kasey » July 18th, 2017, 6:56 am

eitech wrote:
Kasey wrote:
eitech wrote:

Well sInce you put it that way. I will answer you. Go back and read my posts, i guarantee the answers are there. However i seriously doubt u would understand cuz u clearly jus as intelligent as your atheist buddies. Ha.

You obviously haven't read all the other past posts, and you telling me go back and read your posts? Have you gone back and read mine from 2009 come up? if you did, you obviously have a very bad memory. Take some Ginko or something to treat that. Anyway, if you have responded to what I wrote in another past post, quote it here. But as I said before, DO NOT QUOTE YOUR BOOK, I DO NOT BELIEVE IN THAT. I am also not an atheist.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » July 18th, 2017, 7:05 am

Kasey, you have to be careful with these people who cannot reason too well. They're on a rocky slope and you don't want their world to suddenly collapse. It's called cognitive dissonance and it's a mechanism the brain puts in place to handle to harsh reality of life.

After all this, you can see that simple reason and logic will never win with this person, and I suggest you just leave it alone for his own mental health. I'm not criticising anyone wrt to their faculties, it's just beating a dead horse. Everyone had a different life growing up, and it shouldn't be expected that we should all want to, or are capable of thinking the same way.

Sometimes I am quite jealous of how some people can see the world in such simplistic and protected ways of faith. I'm afraid I just don't have that luxury and must take reality for what it is... as far as I know. There is so much more out there that we don't even know... can't even imagine yet.

megadoc1
punchin NOS

Postby megadoc1 » July 18th, 2017, 7:14 am

Glad you got that off your chest mate

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 18th, 2017, 7:18 am

Kasey wrote:
eitech wrote:
Kasey wrote:
eitech wrote:

You obviously haven't read all the other past posts, and you telling me go back and read your posts? Have you gone back and read mine from 2009 come up? if you did, you obviously have a very bad memory. Take some Ginko or something to treat that. Anyway, if you have responded to what I wrote in another past post, quote it here. But as I said before, DO NOT QUOTE YOUR BOOK, I DO NOT BELIEVE IN THAT. I am also not an atheist.

Lol. Ur so funny. Man say he not an atheist. Ok well ur antichrist. Lol

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 18th, 2017, 7:29 am

maj. tom wrote:Kasey, you have to be careful with these people who cannot reason too well. They're on a rocky slope and you don't want their world to suddenly collapse. It's called cognitive dissonance and it's a mechanism the brain puts in place to handle to harsh reality of life.

After all this, you can see that simple reason and logic will never win with this person, and I suggest you just leave it alone for his own mental health. I'm not criticising anyone wrt to their faculties, it's just beating a dead horse. Everyone had a different life growing up, and it shouldn't be expected that we should all want to, or are capable of thinking the same way.

Sometimes I am quite jealous of how some people can see the world in such simplistic and protected ways of faith. I'm afraid I just don't have that luxury and must take reality for what it is... as far as I know. There is so much more out there that we don't even know... can't even imagine yet.

Such a heart riveting speech. There is so much you say you dont know.... cant even imagine.... seek and you WILL find. You prefer to remain limited to this reality? Ur choice. But pride is a heck of a thing.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » July 18th, 2017, 8:41 am

eitech wrote:
Kasey wrote:
eitech wrote:
Kasey wrote:
eitech wrote:

I'm not sure if you guys know this, but Christianity is not the only religion that exists.It isn't the first, nor will it be the last.Just because somebody doesn't agree with the bible doesn't make them an atheist, neither does them not being defined by the terms of Christianity.All of that is your belief, not a universal fact.Other people's beliefs are also just that.Who do you think you are to be judging other's beliefs when you can't even justify your own?I believe that your bible is either incomplete, or outright false, the same thing that you believe about other people's religion.So what makes you think that you're so special?

eitech
punchin NOS

The Religion Discussion

Postby eitech » July 18th, 2017, 11:24 am

timelapse wrote:
eitech wrote:
Kasey wrote:
eitech wrote:
Kasey wrote:
eitech wrote:

I'm not sure if you guys know this, but Christianity is not the only religion that exists.It isn't the first, nor will it be the last.Just because somebody doesn't agree with the bible doesn't make them an atheist, neither does them not being defined by the terms of Christianity.All of that is your belief, not a universal fact.Other people's beliefs are also just that.Who do you think you are to be judging other's beliefs when you can't even justify your own?I believe that your bible is either incomplete, or outright false, the same thing that you believe about other people's religion.So what makes you think that you're so special?

LMAO. Man says to me who am i to be judging another's belief and look at the rest of his dialogue. Are you not judging me as well? LMAO. What a hypocrite! We should get rid of the whole legal system then? Fire all the judges? Do you even know what it means to judge? Of course you don't.

You believe that the bible is incomplete or false? You so firm in ur belief that you don't know which it is? At least have the decency to decide which of ur dumb ideas ur convicted of nah.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » July 18th, 2017, 11:39 am

eitech wrote:
timelapse wrote:
eitech wrote:
Kasey wrote:
eitech wrote:
Kasey wrote:
eitech wrote:

LMAO. Man says to me who am i to be judging another's belief and look at the rest of his dialogue. Are you not judging me as well? LMAO. What a hypocrite! We should get rid of the whole legal system then? Fire all the judges? Do you even know what it means to judge? Of course you don't.

You believe that the bible is incomplete or false? You so firm in ur belief that you don't know which it is? At least have the decency to decide which of ur dumb ideas ur convicted of nah.

I would say false.I am not judging you based on your beliefs.That goes on in your head.I have no concern about what goes on in your head.What I have a problem with is that you are pitching your beliefs as fact, while also saying that everybody besides those that believe what you believe are wrong. So where in my last statement do you so me judging you, other than for being a hypocrite? I do suppose all my ideas will be dumb to you because I will never be Christian, but hey, you are entitled to your beliefs, so whatever floats your boat.

eitech
punchin NOS

The Religion Discussion

Postby eitech » July 18th, 2017, 11:52 am

timelapse wrote:
eitech wrote:
timelapse wrote:
eitech wrote:
Kasey wrote:
eitech wrote:
Kasey wrote:
eitech wrote:

I would say false.I am not judging you based on your beliefs.That goes on in your head.I have no concern about what goes on in your head.What I have a problem with is that you are pitching your beliefs as fact, while also saying that everybody besides those that believe what you believe are wrong. So where in my last statement do you so me judging you, other than for being a hypocrite? I do suppose all my ideas will be dumb to you because I will never be Christian, but hey, you are entitled to your beliefs, so whatever floats your boat.

Sir, you are judging me by saying that my belief is wrong. That is what judging is....determining right from wrong. Are you so blind to understand that? You are a hypocrite. Yet u questioning how i can judge others. Do you not know what a hypocrite is as well?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » July 18th, 2017, 1:48 pm

eitech wrote:
timelapse wrote:
eitech wrote:
timelapse wrote:
eitech wrote:
Kasey wrote:
eitech wrote:
Kasey wrote:Seriously, you really crack me up. LOL. But how about responding to my post? Or you don't have the time? Like everything else you don't want to face? LOL.

Sir, you are judging me by saying that my belief is wrong. That is what judging is....determining right from wrong. Are you so blind to understand that? You are a hypocrite. Yet u questioning how i can judge others. Do you not know what a hypocrite is as well?

It seems I have to spoonfeed you.
1. Your beliefs are your beliefs.If you want to believe that a purple alligator is the supreme being, so be it.That is your belief

2. Do not expect everybody to believe what you believe, or think that they are wrong in their beliefs. You have no tangible proof as to your beliefs, so do not expect others not to have differen beliefs to you.

3. I don't believe in the bible. Thats not saying that you shouldn't .I couldn't care less what you believe. Just don't expect me or anybody else to believe in it.I never said your belief is wrong.That is more along the lines or your thinking-That you are correct and everybody else is wrong for their beliefs .

4. If somebody chooses to believe in Allah, Shiva, Yahweh, Flying Spaghetti monster thats their beliefs.You have no rights to judge them based on Christianity.And yes I have a problem with this particular concept of Christians: that everybody else has "false" Gods and that somehow Christianity has the monopoly on God and heaven.Same problem that I have with certain types of Muslims and certain types of Hindus as well. You can't claim that everybody else is wrong when you have no shred of evidence that you are right.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 18th, 2017, 2:13 pm

timelapse wrote:
eitech wrote:
timelapse wrote:
eitech wrote:
timelapse wrote:
eitech wrote:
Kasey wrote:
eitech wrote:

It seems I have to spoonfeed you.
1. Your beliefs are your beliefs.If you want to believe that a purple alligator is the supreme being, so be it.That is your belief

2. Do not expect everybody to believe what you believe, or think that they are wrong in their beliefs. You have no tangible proof as to your beliefs, so do not expect others not to have differen beliefs to you.

3. I don't believe in the bible. Thats not saying that you shouldn't .I couldn't care less what you believe. Just don't expect me or anybody else to believe in it.I never said your belief is wrong.That is more along the lines or your thinking-That you are correct and everybody else is wrong for their beliefs .

4. If somebody chooses to believe in Allah, Shiva, Yahweh, Flying Spaghetti monster thats their beliefs.You have no rights to judge them based on Christianity.And yes I have a problem with this particular concept of Christians: that everybody else has "false" Gods and that somehow Christianity has the monopoly on God and heaven.Same problem that I have with certain types of Muslims and certain types of Hindus as well. You can't claim that everybody else is wrong when you have no shred of evidence that you are right.

You expect to spoon feed me with what? Nonsense. Leave that for ur atheist buddies eh.
You write so much and it means nothin. You see me holding a gun to ppl's head? You dont want to accept what i have to say well delete the app. That's up to. If you don't want the information, don't accept it.it doesn't prevent me from saying what i need to. Waw u feel u is the police in here owah? Lol.
No evidence, you want tangible evidence with faith? How much more moronic can you be? You don't know how salvation works but you still want to judge me and say i don't have proof cuz u cant touch it? When christ walked the Earth ppl touched him and still some didn't believe. So keep ur tangible opinions to ur science lab. You think its jus about reading a book? Then you must be dumber than the rest dude.

2 Corinthians 4:7 KJVS
[7] But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

And who vex loss, there is one God. His name is not Allah, Krishna, or whatever foolish name u wanna type here.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » July 18th, 2017, 3:21 pm

That being said^ Jesus Christ DID not exist.Who vex loss.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 18th, 2017, 4:13 pm

timelapse wrote:That being said^ Jesus Christ DID not exist.Who vex loss.

Lol. Fair enough to you who want to reject that fact.

megadoc1
punchin NOS

Postby megadoc1 » July 18th, 2017, 4:19 pm

timelapse wrote:That being said^ Jesus Christ DID not exist.Who vex loss.

Oooh he thinks he will offend someone

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 18th, 2017, 10:21 pm

eitech wrote:Well there went my plan. Well smash you could take that bone and run with it. Lol. Not of d same opinion in some regard but hey you got a belief construction Lol

Hoss, there are the words in the bible, then the interpretation any reader may extract.

Different people may get different things. I just wanted u to lay down your hand and own ur opinion of the matter.
U can quote the texts, mescaline can quote, mega can quote, matrix can quote,,, any body can quote.
But the important part is how u interpret it,,, what u decipher from what is read.

For example, when quoted from the Quran to not take Christians and Jews for friends and allies that are friends and allies amongst themsleves, u can get a couple meanings from thst.

The important thing is to know what interpretation the Muslim has from it. He may think it is to hate Jews and Christians and live a separatists life.
Or not.
So, it is not good enough to just quote stuff, it is very important to hear it back in the person's own words to know if they understand what they read or if they gone clear.

Is like this, in my former job, for training, those young boys can rattle off the manuals with figures and settings, exactly as read. When they talk is as if they reading the manual.
That does not mean that they know what they are talking about, it doesn't even mean they understand what they them selves have said.

It is important to hear them speak in their own words of what they know, to know if they understand what they had read.

And in hearing their opionion, then u can see if what they understand lines up with the words they had read (and quoted ) from the manuals.

It's only when u understand what they understsnd, then u can see where to work with.

Any body could quote; doesn't mean they know what they're talking about.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”