TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Modern Warfare 2: Biggest launch in entertainment history

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
N3M3SIS
Street 2NR
Posts: 74
Joined: August 8th, 2008, 6:19 pm

Modern Warfare 2: Biggest launch in entertainment history

Postby N3M3SIS » November 3rd, 2009, 8:14 pm

Yes, this videogame will surpass anything the music or movie industry has ever done in terms of opening sales.

And it will happen on 10/11/09. Anyone else getting it? :lol:


<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zRoMgdXtr-I&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed>

Advertisement
User avatar
r3iXmann
punchin NOS
Posts: 4307
Joined: September 16th, 2006, 7:56 am
Location: Straya, m8.

Postby r3iXmann » November 3rd, 2009, 8:22 pm

buyin it on steam 8-)

M_2NR
not Admin
Posts: 7244
Joined: December 18th, 2008, 9:46 pm

Postby M_2NR » November 3rd, 2009, 8:36 pm

no dedicated servers/punkbuster
no care.

User avatar
N3M3SIS
Street 2NR
Posts: 74
Joined: August 8th, 2008, 6:19 pm

Postby N3M3SIS » November 3rd, 2009, 8:45 pm

pioneer wrote:I don't think so, Halo 3 launch was more epic.

When you can get Times Square blocked off for Halo ATV's...and Master Chief pulls up in a Warthog, you know you large.


do some research, MW2 already has the highest pre-order sales in history.

Yes, greater than Halo3 and greater than GTAIV

Halo 3 launch = X360

MW2 launch = X360 + ps3 + PC = EPIC.

User avatar
N3M3SIS
Street 2NR
Posts: 74
Joined: August 8th, 2008, 6:19 pm

Postby N3M3SIS » November 3rd, 2009, 8:47 pm

corolla_2nr wrote:no dedicated servers/punkbuster
no care.


I guess you never bought cod4 then....

M_2NR
not Admin
Posts: 7244
Joined: December 18th, 2008, 9:46 pm

Postby M_2NR » November 3rd, 2009, 8:54 pm

GTA IV retails at 17usd on amazon now...

and no.. i only recently started online gaming.
was hoping to purchase mw2 but only until that drops...

8)

User avatar
r3iXmann
punchin NOS
Posts: 4307
Joined: September 16th, 2006, 7:56 am
Location: Straya, m8.

Postby r3iXmann » November 3rd, 2009, 9:02 pm

fork dat..first game i buying legit in my life :lol: :lol:

User avatar
r3iXmann
punchin NOS
Posts: 4307
Joined: September 16th, 2006, 7:56 am
Location: Straya, m8.

Postby r3iXmann » November 3rd, 2009, 9:10 pm

fps games are better played with an xbox controller anyway

M_2NR
not Admin
Posts: 7244
Joined: December 18th, 2008, 9:46 pm

Postby M_2NR » November 3rd, 2009, 9:12 pm

reiXmann wrote:fork dat..first game i buying legit in my life :lol: :lol:

u wasting yuh time still.. :poke:

I wanna see how any of us gonna get onto a server now with okish pings.

Ohh.. and doe forget.. sign the petition
http://www.petitiononline.com/dedis4mw/petition.html

8)

to the OP, do you even know what a dedicated server is?

User avatar
N3M3SIS
Street 2NR
Posts: 74
Joined: August 8th, 2008, 6:19 pm

Postby N3M3SIS » November 3rd, 2009, 9:15 pm

pioneer wrote:too bad pre-order stats for the PS3 version are piss poor

I wonder why?


And what exactly does ps3 vs. 360 have to do with how epic modern warfare 2 will be?

:?

User avatar
N3M3SIS
Street 2NR
Posts: 74
Joined: August 8th, 2008, 6:19 pm

Postby N3M3SIS » November 3rd, 2009, 9:17 pm

corolla_2nr wrote:
reiXmann wrote:fork dat..first game i buying legit in my life :lol: :lol:

u wasting yuh time still.. :poke:

I wanna see how any of us gonna get onto a server now with okish pings.

Ohh.. and doe forget.. sign the petition
http://www.petitiononline.com/dedis4mw/petition.html

8)

to the OP, do you even know what a dedicated server is?


As opposed to P2P? Of course but I don't need all that chit, son. I have skill.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ny-J-ApKg3w&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>

M_2NR
not Admin
Posts: 7244
Joined: December 18th, 2008, 9:46 pm

Postby M_2NR » November 3rd, 2009, 9:19 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
oh ohhhh
u dont understand :(
1pat.

User avatar
N3M3SIS
Street 2NR
Posts: 74
Joined: August 8th, 2008, 6:19 pm

Postby N3M3SIS » November 3rd, 2009, 9:21 pm

pioneer wrote:
Umm well in the world of real gamers MW was never epic, it's simply a run and gunner that 7 yr old's can play, if you into skill and tactics check SOCOM.


So if it requires no skill, why do you suck at it?

User avatar
N3M3SIS
Street 2NR
Posts: 74
Joined: August 8th, 2008, 6:19 pm

Postby N3M3SIS » November 3rd, 2009, 9:24 pm

corolla_2nr wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
oh ohhhh
u dont understand :(
1pat.



brb not having a chitload of fun online with my padnaz cuz I too busy crying about unfairness due to p2p servers.

lmao.

User avatar
r3iXmann
punchin NOS
Posts: 4307
Joined: September 16th, 2006, 7:56 am
Location: Straya, m8.

Postby r3iXmann » November 3rd, 2009, 9:24 pm

N3M3SIS, using leet hax :|













:lol: :lol:

User avatar
Virus
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 827
Joined: April 7th, 2004, 10:49 pm
Location: @ W.O.R.K
Contact:

Postby Virus » November 3rd, 2009, 9:25 pm

LOL already pre order mine :shock:

User avatar
N3M3SIS
Street 2NR
Posts: 74
Joined: August 8th, 2008, 6:19 pm

Postby N3M3SIS » November 3rd, 2009, 9:26 pm

reiXmann wrote:N3M3SIS, using leet hax :|


:lol: :lol:


man if you see some of the sick clips I have over the last couple weeks.

Only problem is to edit up everything, daz rel time consuming.

User avatar
N3M3SIS
Street 2NR
Posts: 74
Joined: August 8th, 2008, 6:19 pm

Postby N3M3SIS » November 3rd, 2009, 9:28 pm

Virus wrote:LOL already pre order mine :shock:


from where?

M_2NR
not Admin
Posts: 7244
Joined: December 18th, 2008, 9:46 pm

Postby M_2NR » November 3rd, 2009, 9:29 pm

N3M3SIS wrote:
corolla_2nr wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
oh ohhhh
u dont understand :(
1pat.



brb not having a chitload of fun online with my padnaz cuz I too busy crying about unfairness due to p2p servers.

lmao.

aww soo adorable.. go play your game.
gg

User avatar
Virus
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 827
Joined: April 7th, 2004, 10:49 pm
Location: @ W.O.R.K
Contact:

Postby Virus » November 3rd, 2009, 9:29 pm

Amazon dude Amazon

User avatar
N3M3SIS
Street 2NR
Posts: 74
Joined: August 8th, 2008, 6:19 pm

Postby N3M3SIS » November 3rd, 2009, 9:30 pm

corolla_2nr wrote:
N3M3SIS wrote:
corolla_2nr wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
oh ohhhh
u dont understand :(
1pat.



brb not having a chitload of fun online with my padnaz cuz I too busy crying about unfairness due to p2p servers.

lmao.

aww soo adorable.. go play your game.
gg


still crying?

User avatar
N3M3SIS
Street 2NR
Posts: 74
Joined: August 8th, 2008, 6:19 pm

Postby N3M3SIS » November 3rd, 2009, 9:31 pm

Virus wrote:Amazon dude Amazon


Well it was either there or Gamestop, just checkin :lol:

User avatar
Virus
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 827
Joined: April 7th, 2004, 10:49 pm
Location: @ W.O.R.K
Contact:

Postby Virus » November 3rd, 2009, 9:33 pm

N3M3SIS wrote:
Virus wrote:Amazon dude Amazon


Well it was either there or Gamestop, just checkin :lol:



LOL cool :D

M_2NR
not Admin
Posts: 7244
Joined: December 18th, 2008, 9:46 pm

Postby M_2NR » November 3rd, 2009, 9:34 pm

N3M3SIS wrote:
corolla_2nr wrote:
N3M3SIS wrote:
corolla_2nr wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
oh ohhhh
u dont understand :(
1pat.



brb not having a chitload of fun online with my padnaz cuz I too busy crying about unfairness due to p2p servers.

lmao.

aww soo adorable.. go play your game.
gg


still crying?

about what? rofl. awww.
i aint paying 59.99 for it. Wait till the rush is over 8). Price Drop FTMFW

User avatar
N3M3SIS
Street 2NR
Posts: 74
Joined: August 8th, 2008, 6:19 pm

Postby N3M3SIS » November 3rd, 2009, 9:38 pm

corolla_2nr wrote:about what? rofl. awww.
i aint paying 59.99 for it. Wait till the rush is over 8). Price Drop FTMFW


I see.

Question tho..what is an example of a game you'll pay 59.99 for?

User avatar
N3M3SIS
Street 2NR
Posts: 74
Joined: August 8th, 2008, 6:19 pm

Postby N3M3SIS » November 3rd, 2009, 9:44 pm

DAMN
Last edited by N3M3SIS on November 3rd, 2009, 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
r3iXmann
punchin NOS
Posts: 4307
Joined: September 16th, 2006, 7:56 am
Location: Straya, m8.

Postby r3iXmann » November 3rd, 2009, 9:44 pm

corolla_2nr, that price aint dropping any time soon

check the price of cod:mw

so modern warfare 4 will come out by the time you get your price drop :lol: :lol:

User avatar
sensiman
Sweet on this forum
Posts: 251
Joined: January 18th, 2007, 1:41 pm
Location: Limbo
Contact:

Postby sensiman » November 3rd, 2009, 9:45 pm

Modern warfare??

pish tosh.

When original badman Kratos ready to launch then I want to see stats.

Image

GAZA MIH SEH!!

M_2NR
not Admin
Posts: 7244
Joined: December 18th, 2008, 9:46 pm

Postby M_2NR » November 3rd, 2009, 10:09 pm

N3M3SIS wrote:
corolla_2nr wrote:about what? rofl. awww.
i aint paying 59.99 for it. Wait till the rush is over 8). Price Drop FTMFW


I see.

Question tho..what is an example of a game you'll pay 59.99 for?

Not MW2. ;)

reiXmann, yup, sale ftw.

User avatar
N3M3SIS
Street 2NR
Posts: 74
Joined: August 8th, 2008, 6:19 pm

Postby N3M3SIS » November 3rd, 2009, 10:41 pm

pioneer wrote:a better looking game would always come down to (at least) one of three things:

Ease of Development
Install Base
Money

And Microsoft has all three.


ummm....what about hardware? :roll:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: maj. tom, pugboy, venom21 and 72 guests