Forums

NO RIGHT TURN BY GASPARILLO JUNCTION

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » December 13th, 2009, 7:44 pm

Team Loco wrote:
ci crew wrote:Petrotrin is def a problem, but another suggestion is why can't they build a turn off to go and to come out of Marabella from the Marabella fly over. Think of it, for u to get to marabella if u on the highway headingnorth u have top come in gasparillo, up chrales street, through hunger march, back down caratal, bank onto bonne aventure road, then go to Marabella? that is madness. And if you take off by Tech, u have to go up to the roadabout and then come back down, and both ways have traffic....

to me, move the squatters and build a damn turn offf

they cant because of politics. under the UNC, a certain financier was allowed to occupy the rroad reserve. he now has a full blown factory on the area where a cut out from marabella to the north bound lane would be possible. this is not an pinion, its a fact

so why PNM govt cyar use the law that says 'u cyar argue with progress.....yr land value X, take that & buss it' :?:

ek4ever
Shifting into 6th

Postby ek4ever » December 13th, 2009, 8:13 pm

they need to put a flashing amber light by the sign cause people just failing to see the big arse sign and still turning right at the junction

Toyopet
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Toyopet » December 13th, 2009, 8:26 pm

ci crew wrote:Petrotrin is def a problem, but another suggestion is why can't they build a turn off to go and to come out of Marabella from the Marabella fly over. Think of it, for u to get to marabella if u on the highway headingnorth u have top come in gasparillo, up chrales street, through hunger march, back down caratal, bank onto bonne aventure road, then go to Marabella? that is madness. And if you take off by Tech, u have to go up to the roadabout and then come back down, and both ways have traffic....

Can't you take the gasparillo exit, then make a turn to come back southbound on the highway and take the reform exit to go marabella

Alpha_2nr
punchin NOS

Postby Alpha_2nr » December 13th, 2009, 8:33 pm

^^You'd think that'd be obvious.....right? :lol:

BUt yes, they should build a turnoff from the northbound lane into m'bella.

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » December 13th, 2009, 10:11 pm

& what will happen to manning's monstrosity by old tech ???
I suppose that has to wait until d syrians build they mall first...???

Team Loco
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Team Loco » December 13th, 2009, 10:41 pm

Yeah, what's up with the bridge by tech? Is it that they are splitting the traffic right after tech? So eventually atherly's right turn at the triangle can finally work? So we may reach marabella easier?

EL JEFE
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby EL JEFE » December 13th, 2009, 11:04 pm

Or you can just come in Gasparillo and head south bound on the highway and then use the Reform link road to get you to Marabella.

I still think the no right turn is hard for the people who live or have a business along that stretch.

Team Loco
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Team Loco » December 13th, 2009, 11:15 pm

Actually no. Businesses along that stretch fully support it. I've spoken to three of the more established establishments. They all support it

ci crew
Street 2NR

Postby ci crew » December 14th, 2009, 12:14 am

EL JEFE wrote:

Or you can just come in Gasparillo and head south bound on the highway and then use the Reform link road to get you to Marabella.

I still think the no right turn is hard for the people who live or have a business along that stretch.

well i am guessing you have never seen the traffic to come off the highway to get into gasparillo, at certain times the traffic is all the way onto the highway on the shoulder...

ci crew
Street 2NR

Postby ci crew » December 14th, 2009, 12:15 am

link wrote:& what will happen to manning's monstrosity by old tech ???
I suppose that has to wait until d syrians build they mall first...???

that land is actually owner by a PNM minister not manning, but it's the same thing

ci crew
Street 2NR

Postby ci crew » December 14th, 2009, 12:17 am

link wrote:
Team Loco wrote:

they cant because of politics. under the UNC, a certain financier was allowed to occupy the rroad reserve. he now has a full blown factory on the area where a cut out from marabella to the north bound lane would be possible. this is not an pinion, its a fact

so why PNM govt cyar use the law that says 'u cyar argue with progress.....yr land value X, take that & buss it' :?:

well if they can't build bec of the business, they could route the entrance to the highway through the industrial park.. i don't think it that hard.. i just looking ofr traffic solutions..

ek4ever
Shifting into 6th

Postby ek4ever » December 14th, 2009, 10:45 am

The reason they cannot open up highway access to the Marabella bridge is because there are constraints on the distances between access ramps....i.e. it would be too close to the Gasparillo access ramps and thus would be unsafe cause you would have persons crossing merging lanes for the on and off ramps.....basically you would end up with the Cross Crossing Interchange problem

Kasey
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Kasey » December 14th, 2009, 11:14 am

We not sayin build all the ramps on and off marabella flyover eh, but at least one or two I know can be acomodated. Maybe the entrance and exit to and from the south bound lane on the highway only. The north bound lane on the highway have too much politics to do with moving a factory, and squatters and so on. Just to alleviate sum of the traffic into and from gaspy.

biggreen
3NE 2NR for life

Postby biggreen » December 14th, 2009, 11:40 am

i just curious, but is this working? does leave 2 early 2 get any traffic in d morning, and d last few evenings it has little traffic.... but many people still making right turns..

Team Loco
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Team Loco » December 14th, 2009, 11:47 am

biggreen wrote:i just curious, but is this working? does leave 2 early 2 get any traffic in d morning, and d last few evenings it has little traffic.... but many people still making right turns..

it can work seemlessly, but the people who prefer to go and turn and come back are causing traffic to pile up coming out of gasparillo.

progress in this country cannot happen if people refuse to co-operate simply because they refuse to work with a government that they are against.

Kasey
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Kasey » December 19th, 2009, 11:21 pm

bump

EL JEFE
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby EL JEFE » December 20th, 2009, 1:46 pm

ci crew wrote:
EL JEFE wrote:

well i am guessing you have never seen the traffic to come off the highway to get into gasparillo, at certain times the traffic is all the way onto the highway on the shoulder...

Of course I have seen that. I live Gasparillo. ci crew I was just pointing out the easier way to reach Marabella. Don't have to drive all that distance you talked about. If I wanted to go Marabella from San-do/Tech side I would just use the link road. Makes more sense IMO

Mudboy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Mudboy » December 20th, 2009, 9:44 pm

Loco use that fancy phone and take some pics of that sign ............and the traffic it likely causing :roll:

Team Loco
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Team Loco » December 20th, 2009, 10:46 pm

My fancy phone camera feature spoil. Too bad.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”