Forums

Any new houising developments...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: Any new houising developments...

Postby zoom rader » September 24th, 2012, 8:26 am

Balisier House will soon be place on the market and it is in a prime area. Current owners have it run down.

r3iXmann
punchin NOS

Postby r3iXmann » September 24th, 2012, 9:18 am

christopherwilliams2 wrote:
r3iXmann wrote:...and the site is down... like the person is a 2nr :|

Maybe for you. I just loaded it up.

that could be cached content..try another browser or clear cache

The account is currently not active.

The web hosting service for this webpage is provided by SiteGround.com.

If you are the website owner and you would like to re-activate the hosting account,
please contact the SiteGround.com technical support team.

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » September 24th, 2012, 9:29 am

r3iXmann wrote:...and the site is down... like the person is a 2nr :|

http://my.homeownershiptt.com/

nah its working.....

rdeonarine
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby rdeonarine » September 24th, 2012, 12:15 pm

at the asking price of $800k , this sounds like a good deal
http://my.homeownershiptt.com/index.php ... Itemid=221

christopherwilliams2
Riding on 18's

Postby christopherwilliams2 » September 24th, 2012, 12:18 pm

rdeonarine wrote:at the asking price of $800k , this sounds like a good deal
http://my.homeownershiptt.com/index.php ... Itemid=221

This same company is connected to a development called 1800 Aventura gardens. It hasn't been super successful as far as I know. Had a good bit of complications. The deal does look good though. Would've preferred a phone contact though, where I can call and get information on how soon the Arima built ones would begin.

blacklight
Sweet on this forum

Postby blacklight » September 24th, 2012, 12:37 pm

yea @ 800k i can actually afford a house without getting a wife....lol.

Need further investiquiring before i have to break man leg so they wont run off with my $$$

r3iXmann
punchin NOS

Postby r3iXmann » September 24th, 2012, 12:44 pm

their fb page..

https://www.facebook.com/pages/R-D-Hold ... 7874209924

other people have the same doubts

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » September 24th, 2012, 2:21 pm

so what about the land here....Is the prices quote just for house construction?....What about the land?

christopherwilliams2
Riding on 18's

Postby christopherwilliams2 » September 24th, 2012, 2:45 pm

*$kїđž!™ wrote:so what about the land here....Is the prices quote just for house construction?....What about the land?

It seems as if it's for house and land.

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » September 24th, 2012, 2:49 pm

no way.....u cannot get a flat like the 800k one for that price in chaguanas

land price alone in chaguanas is over 400K.....so a flat like that can never sell for 800 brand new....

something like that unit in chaguanas NEW.. would be over about a million.....so something isnt right here.......

saw a lot in munroe road semi residential go for $650 k lass week............

Also this developer.....not saying where exactly would the development be constructed......

V2NR 3.0
punchin NOS

Postby V2NR 3.0 » September 24th, 2012, 5:17 pm

Very interesting read - subscribed

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » September 24th, 2012, 5:44 pm

*$kїđž!™ wrote:no way.....u cannot get a flat like the 800k one for that price in chaguanas

land price alone in chaguanas is over 400K.....so a flat like that can never sell for 800 brand new....

something like that unit in chaguanas NEW.. would be over about a million.....so something isnt right here.......

Also this developer.....not saying where exactly would the development be constructed......

Leasehold land?

nismodriver
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby nismodriver » September 24th, 2012, 5:44 pm

Skids onto something there. 800K for a brand new flats? Questionable.
So no one knows this dealer and if this is legit? Would be nice to know.
I submitted an email via their contact page, I'll see if I can get some info for you guys.
Anyone heard about the new development before Kelly Village? Think its right after Ibis Gardens, 350K per lot. Not developed yet though.

kevinknr
3NE 2NR for life

Postby kevinknr » September 24th, 2012, 6:24 pm

rfari wrote:
*$kїđž!™ wrote:no way.....u cannot get a flat like the 800k one for that price in chaguanas

Leasehold land?

Nah. In de FAQ section, they say it's freehold.

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » September 24th, 2012, 6:42 pm

nismodriver wrote:Skids onto something there. 800K for a brand new flats? Questionable.
I submitted an email via their contact page, I'll see if I can get some info for you guys.
Anyone heard about the new development before Kelly Village? Think its right after Ibis Gardens, 350K per lot. Not developed yet though.

Isent an email to and sent a copy to myself....seems the email address belongs to one Riaaz Mohammed..

SNIPER 3000
Riding on 17's

Postby SNIPER 3000 » September 24th, 2012, 10:33 pm

nismodriver wrote:Skids onto something there. 800K for a brand new flats? Questionable.

I was checking that, but as with many i have checked they are developers selling the land. They have a contract that they did, they said you donot have to go by a lawyer to do the agreement is something they draft up. I do not know if this is the norm now. People developing land and it is not in there name. I like the area but i am very cautious about giving people 20% down and no lawyers present or search done. Has any one bought from them? I would really like to know.

SNIPER 3000
Riding on 17's

Postby SNIPER 3000 » September 24th, 2012, 10:39 pm

By the way some one should post the steps to go through when purchasing land.
Give buyers some heads up on what to look for and red flags. There are a lot of people selling land thats not theirs!

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » September 24th, 2012, 10:52 pm

When i did a purchase a while aback.....the developer presented the registered certified deed.....cadastral sheet......Town and country aprroval letters.....all other clearance certificates...including WASA.....borough corporation.....tax clearance etc......

took these to a lawyer who then did a search and gave the all clear to proceed.......

christopherwilliams2
Riding on 18's

Postby christopherwilliams2 » September 25th, 2012, 11:29 am

*$kїđž!™ wrote:When i did a purchase a while aback.....the developer presented the registered certified deed.....cadastral sheet......Town and country aprroval letters.....all other clearance certificates...including WASA.....borough corporation.....tax clearance etc......

took these to a lawyer who then did a search and gave the all clear to proceed.......

Do exactly what this guy says. Do not make joke with a land purchase.

crazychinee
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby crazychinee » September 25th, 2012, 6:33 pm

SNIPER 3000 wrote:By the way some one should post the steps to go through when purchasing land.
Give buyers some heads up on what to look for and red flags. There are a lot of people selling land thats not theirs!

Get a good lawyer.
A few redflags are when they can't find the deed, or donot appear knowledgable about the land they intend to sell.

A few years aback I was looking into a property on the EMR, prime area. The man was gunning me down for the downpayment...but could never produce the deed. He had all other documents.Property still hasn't been sold.

It's always safer to do any transaction through lawyers, let them sign and hold cheques etc. A lawyer will not risk being debarred over land deal.
RPO=same as freehold; doh freat.
Leasehold- Stay away from most, unless is in POS or you have a long ass lease (999?)
Learn the difference between Freehold, agricultural land , leasehold. They are not the same. Some cannot be converted to residential and get town and country approval..ever.

And remember, all prices are negotiable ,you just need to know how to negotiate.

nismodriver
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby nismodriver » September 26th, 2012, 11:36 am

Skids has the right idea, gather all documents and take to a lawyer.
If they say a lawyer not needed, then still have one review!
Any other housing developments on the horizon?

fjsrl279
Riding on 13's

Postby fjsrl279 » April 9th, 2016, 5:28 pm

We recently went to a housing development in cumuto. At the appointment they said they sold the lot we wanted to buy, and that the discount will soon run out. They started the building process on December but when we were there they were berely clearing down the lots, and partially building the drainage system. I checked the bureau of business and check if the real state company was registered. I asked for prior development projects to see a finish product from them. They registered the real state company on 2014. They say they have an office in Diego martin but when I put the address on a search engine the address does not match a business. They want a 20% down payment and we will get paperwork once we pay the down payment.
We asked for a estimated time or deadline of completion for the development but they say firs 6months then 8months and then that they don't have a deadline for completion. I asked if we could get part of our down payment if we decide to not pursue the land, and they said they will not give the money back.
I sent an email to the real state agent asking for information so we can do our own research on the validity of the development. The agent has not responded yet.

Is this a scam? I not from this country so I don't know how things work in Trinidad. I want to know if anyone has gone through a similar process.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 10th, 2016, 10:57 pm

fjsrl279 wrote:We recently went to a housing development in cumuto. At the appointment they said they sold the lot we wanted to buy, and that the discount will soon run out. They started the building process on December but when we were there they were berely clearing down the lots, and partially building the drainage system. I checked the bureau of business and check if the real state company was registered. I asked for prior development projects to see a finish product from them. They registered the real state company on 2014. They say they have an office in Diego martin but when I put the address on a search engine the address does not match a business. They want a 20% down payment and we will get paperwork once we pay the down payment.
We asked for a estimated time or deadline of completion for the development but they say firs 6months then 8months and then that they don't have a deadline for completion. I asked if we could get part of our down payment if we decide to not pursue the land, and they said they will not give the money back.
I sent an email to the real state agent asking for information so we can do our own research on the validity of the development. The agent has not responded yet.

Is this a scam? I not from this country so I don't know how things work in Trinidad. I want to know if anyone has gone through a similar process.

Sounds very shady... and too much red flags. Have a lot of fly by night real estate quacks/companies around.

You can also call the Association of Real Estate Agents (AREA) and see if they are registered... which I highly doubt.

http://areatt.com/

fjsrl279
Riding on 13's

Postby fjsrl279 » April 11th, 2016, 9:39 pm

Thanks, I will call and see if they are registered. I got some great info from Francis1979. I am definitely not going to pursue the land. And look somewhere else, and be very vigilant when a find another piece of land I like.

Sumana.00
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Sumana.00 » April 13th, 2016, 2:52 pm

There is a new housing development in Avocat with possible rent-to-own options, if anyone wants to go that far. House + Land Freehold.

konartis
Shifting into 6th

Re: RE: Re: Any new houising developments...

Postby konartis » April 13th, 2016, 3:16 pm

fjsrl279 wrote:Thanks, I will call and see if they are registered. I got some great info from Francis1979. I am definitely not going to pursue the land. And look somewhere else, and be very vigilant when a find another piece of land I like.

It is a scam....anything like that, dp first the the rest after or in installments etc, the person would rip u off.....a lot of this is happening and I suggest u speak to someone at the fraud squad office when going into arrangements like this, they may have reports similar to this etc.

demented
Riding on 17's

Postby demented » April 13th, 2016, 3:45 pm

Sumana.00 wrote:There is a new housing development in Avocat with possible rent-to-own options, if anyone wants to go that far. House + Land Freehold.

any link for more info??

urbandilema
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby urbandilema » April 27th, 2016, 5:17 pm

I wonder if that's groove park he talking about

urbandilema
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby urbandilema » April 27th, 2016, 5:17 pm

I wonder if that's groove park he talking about

urbandilema
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby urbandilema » April 23rd, 2017, 11:05 pm

Any more of these out here or has it vanished...still looking for something to call my own

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”