Forums

The GOOGLE | ANDROID Thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

supercharged turbo
punchin NOS

Re: The GOOGLE | ANDROID Thread

Postby supercharged turbo » December 13th, 2018, 6:41 pm

I'm looking for an android box for someone thats easy to use,doesn't require credit card info,has the widest variety and latest shows and is a one time fee.Price is not really a concern because they don't really want the hassle.The person recently retired and now decided to hook up internet and buy a flat screen.I was going to recommend netflix for them but they never had a credit card so thats out of the question.What allyuh recommend?

Advertisement
nick639v2
Riding on 18's

Postby nick639v2 » December 13th, 2018, 7:03 pm

Good boxes that are already set up you can get from Titan here on the forums.

Though, the older folk in my fam I set up for, Netflix still is ease of use, I have my grandparents on both sides on one account I pay for anyway lol 100$ a month is honestly a small price to pay than they calling me rite Tru lol
supercharged turbo wrote:I'm looking for an android box for someone thats easy to use,doesn't require credit card info,has the widest variety and latest shows and is a one time fee.Price is not really a concern because they don't really want the hassle.The person recently retired and now decided to hook up internet and buy a flat screen.I was going to recommend netflix for them but they never had a credit card so thats out of the question.What allyuh recommend?

supercharged turbo
punchin NOS

Postby supercharged turbo » December 13th, 2018, 7:09 pm

I know netflix would be easier to use but I helping out a villager not a relative so I don't want to go through that once a month they pay me thing to make it seem like I making money off them.

nick639v2
Riding on 18's

Postby nick639v2 » December 13th, 2018, 7:37 pm

supercharged turbo wrote:I know netflix would be easier to use but I helping out a villager not a relative so I don't want to go through that once a month they pay me thing to make it seem like I making money off them.
I understand now. But yeah Titan or NJs computers on Facebook

supercharged turbo
punchin NOS

Postby supercharged turbo » December 13th, 2018, 8:23 pm

Thanks man..will check them out

StreetKings
Ricer

Postby StreetKings » November 14th, 2019, 9:08 pm

Goodnight, by chance anyone know where i can find combination file and rom for s6 edge g925i?

Kronik
Shifting into 6th

Postby Kronik » November 15th, 2019, 8:14 am

StreetKings wrote:Goodnight, by chance anyone know where i can find combination file and rom for s6 edge g925i?
You tried sammobile.com

StreetKings
Ricer

Postby StreetKings » November 15th, 2019, 1:24 pm

Kronik wrote:
StreetKings wrote:Goodnight, by chance anyone know where i can find combination file and rom for s6 edge g925i?
You tried sammobile.com
Yes, all of them i got for this model keeps failing for some reason, any other models flashes fine

maj. tom
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby maj. tom » November 15th, 2019, 1:42 pm

You may have to make your own. Have you read through all the relevant XDA searches on the topic?
For some models of phones it just doesn't work. Could be a model for a different region and thus locked down with no support available compared to the same USA version.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy ... g-t3861381
https://www.hardreset.info/articles/sam ... -firmware/

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”