Jonathon, how much u pay for it?

Jonathan_337
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Re: The *Official* GOOGLE | ANDROID Thread

Postby Jonathan_337 » April 26th, 2012, 8:57 pm

S_2NR wrote:Allyu men have morney dan :(
My car taking all my money atm.

Jonathon, how much u pay for it?

Haha I traded my iPhone 4S 32gb for it :D I can get you one fairly cheap compared to the other prices I've been seeing around though. PM me if you want..not a profit thing, just for you guys. Always helpful :D

Jonathan_337
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Jonathan_337 » April 26th, 2012, 8:59 pm

bassotronics wrote:^^ nice to see you got the one x man :D

Yeah and I'm loving it :D You'd get your S2 sold, this would definitely definitely be a worthy upgrade. Only thing I'm scared as hell of is unlocking the bootloader...Leaving it as is for a while though.

bassotronics
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby bassotronics » April 26th, 2012, 9:20 pm

Nice! don't do anything ur not sure about! as for the s2, not really sure i wanna sell, but if i get the price, will sell it. Looking to upgrade to the s3 nevertheless

boogy910
Riding on 13's
Location: if i tell u i'll have to kill u, unless u have vodka

Postby boogy910 » April 26th, 2012, 10:42 pm

at the risk of being humiliated, i will still com out and say it, given the specs of the s3 and the note, they're basically the same phone. the screen res on the s3 wd b a lil betr cus is the same res in a smaller screen size. the other thing is that the s3 will have nfc, other than that, there really is no diff. soy all the hype of an s3? and yes i admit i am a little biased towards the note.

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?id ... hone2=4135

Jonathan_337
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Jonathan_337 » April 26th, 2012, 10:59 pm

[quote="bassotronics"]Nice! don't do anything ur not sure about! as for the s2, not really sure i wanna sell, but if i get the price, will sell it. Looking to upgrade to the s3 nevertheless[going for the s3 as well but the one x is too sexy to pass by..need to get friggin tapatalk on it though -_-..sense seems a bit rough around the edges...not as smooth as my S2 or iphone..well previously..

Jonathan_337
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Jonathan_337 » April 26th, 2012, 11:07 pm

[quote="bassotronics"]Nice! don't do anything ur not sure about! as for the s2, not really sure i wanna sell, but if i get the price, will sell it. Looking to upgrade to the s3 nevertheless[going for the s3 as well but the one x is too sexy to pass by..need to get friggin tapatalk on it though -_-..sense seems a bit rough around the edges...not as smooth as my S2 or iphone..well previously..

Lucian-2nr
Chronic 2NR

Postby Lucian-2nr » April 26th, 2012, 11:23 pm

boogy910 wrote:at the risk of being humiliated, i will still com out and say it, given the specs of the s3 and the note, they're basically the same phone. the screen res on the s3 wd b a lil betr cus is the same res in a smaller screen size. the other thing is that the s3 will have nfc, other than that, there really is no diff. soy all the hype of an s3? and yes i admit i am a little biased towards the note.

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?id ... hone2=4135

you missed the most important thing....

CPU Quad-core 1.4 GHz vs Dual-core 1.4 GHz ARM Cortex-A9

bassotronics
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby bassotronics » April 27th, 2012, 8:10 am

Jonathan_337 wrote:
bassotronics wrote:Nice! don't do anything ur not sure about! as for the s2, not really sure i wanna sell, but if i get the price, will sell it. Looking to upgrade to the s3 nevertheless[going for the s3 as well but the one x is too sexy to pass by..need to get friggin tapatalk on it though -_-..sense seems a bit rough around the edges...not as smooth as my S2 or iphone..well previously..

Yea the One x is a very sleek phone, but i guess it's preference. That's weird though, sense suppose to run flawlessly since there's a quad core behind it.

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » April 27th, 2012, 11:13 am

awesome easter egg

go to google.com and search for "zerg rush"

then start clicking on the zerglings!

Jonathan_337
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Jonathan_337 » April 27th, 2012, 9:01 pm

bassotronics wrote:
Jonathan_337 wrote:
bassotronics wrote:Nice! don't do anything ur not sure about! as for the s2, not really sure i wanna sell, but if i get the price, will sell it. Looking to upgrade to the s3 nevertheless[going for the s3 as well but the one x is too sexy to pass by..need to get friggin tapatalk on it though -_-..sense seems a bit rough around the edges...not as smooth as my S2 or iphone..well previously..

Yea the One x is a very sleek phone, but i guess it's preference. That's weird though, sense suppose to run flawlessly since there's a quad core behind it.

I thought the same but they haven't polished it as well as they should. Makes a quad core feel like it has lag :/ just waiting to unlock bootloader and start flashing Roms but I have too much work on my hands atm to play with it and release its full potential :( waiting patiently to do it...

Anyone has a *free* version of tapatalk v2.0.2? I don't have a credit card and stuff so I can't buy apps..lol

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » April 27th, 2012, 9:22 pm

go back a few pages. some 2nrs asked me for it so i uploaded it to zippy share.

Edit:look it here

Tapatalk 2
http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/58155087/file.html

Jonathan_337
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Jonathan_337 » April 28th, 2012, 12:55 am

S_2NR wrote:go back a few pages. some 2nrs asked me for it so i uploaded it to zippy share.

Tapatalk 2

Thanks man !

My One X isn't...okay lemme not sugarcoat it..IMO my One X is performing horrible. Multitasking is crappy, I minimize any 3rd party browser...open it back..instantly reloads..and all around there's just a lot of crazy lag...CPU Spy however tells me the CPU isn't crossing 1ghz..and I think that's my problem..But I'm not rooted..any suggestions guys? This is driving me crazy..I bought a quad core phone expecting superior performance to ANY android phone...Now I feel like taking back my iPhone...or SGS 2 :\

oh and also A LOT of ram is being used...and not by user applications, it HAS to be system processes...its always around 200mb or less free...

achillies
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby achillies » April 28th, 2012, 12:16 pm

Jonathan_337 wrote:
S_2NR wrote:go back a few pages. some 2nrs asked me for it so i uploaded it to zippy share.

Tapatalk 2

Thanks man !

My One X isn't...okay lemme not sugarcoat it..IMO my One X is performing horrible. Multitasking is crappy, I minimize any 3rd party browser...open it back..instantly reloads..and all around there's just a lot of crazy lag...CPU Spy however tells me the CPU isn't crossing 1ghz..and I think that's my problem..But I'm not rooted..any suggestions guys? This is driving me crazy..I bought a quad core phone expecting superior performance to ANY android phone...Now I feel like taking back my iPhone...or SGS 2 :\

oh and also A LOT of ram is being used...and not by user applications, it HAS to be system processes...its always around 200mb or less free...

Factory reset bro, install apps one by one after, check performance during this, I've seen many vids of that phone, not one vid where performance was poor, that phone is a beast.

slickrick777
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby slickrick777 » April 28th, 2012, 12:19 pm

i got the one x as well...to me it runs quick at launching apps, games, startup, etc...but there will be os updates in the near future which will have the phone running at it's best!...also what case yuh have on it right now?

Jonathan_337
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Jonathan_337 » April 28th, 2012, 5:23 pm

achillies wrote:
Jonathan_337 wrote:

Tapatalk 2

Thanks man !

Factory reset bro, install apps one by one after, check performance during this, I've seen many vids of that phone, not one vid where performance was poor, that phone is a beast.

Yeah that's why I bought it myself and its shocking me with crappy performance...I factory resetted and I changed sense to nova launcher...reluctantly..and it seemed to have improved just a little...but apps keep closing when backgrounded which HARDLY ever happened on my SGS2...if I open a browser and leave it in the background it'd have to reload by the time I open it back and I assume that's due to a lack of free ram but I don't understand why since I have less than 10 apps installed..and my ram usage is around 700 mb..doing nothing...any ideas ?

Edit : I've come to the realization that the stock browser works fine and doesnt close off in the background as often but..I don't exactly like it that much :/
Last edited by Jonathan_337 on April 28th, 2012, 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jonathan_337
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Jonathan_337 » April 28th, 2012, 5:25 pm

slickrick777 wrote:i got the one x as well...to me it runs quick at launching apps, games, startup, etc...but there will be os updates in the near future which will have the phone running at it's best!...also what case yuh have on it right now?

You notice no lag at all on it? What browser do you use ? And launcher ?
I'm waiting for those updates though cuz I know therew something effed up about nvidas drivers just from the buggy feel of transitions on the phone...hopefully next update fixes that..

Got no case atm cuz I only had it like a day now...I need to start looking for one though, and a screen protector. U have any?

slickrick777
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby slickrick777 » April 28th, 2012, 5:45 pm

nah got no case nor screen protector on it yet...was looking at this one though...waiting on it to be available on amazon or ebay...the only site that has it doesn't ship to US...

Jonathan_337
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Jonathan_337 » April 28th, 2012, 10:17 pm

slickrick777 wrote:nah got no case nor screen protector on it yet...was looking at this one though...waiting on it to be available on amazon or ebay...the only site that has it doesn't ship to US...

I saw HTC make a clear hard case for them..maybe worth checking our as well.

slickrick777
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby slickrick777 » April 29th, 2012, 8:55 am

yea saw the clear hard case...that would only look good on d white one x...it does look dumb on the black though which i currently have!

Jonathan_337
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Jonathan_337 » April 29th, 2012, 5:08 pm

slickrick777 wrote:yea saw the clear hard case...that would only look good on d white one x...it does look dumb on the black though which i currently have!

Lol true. I got the white one so I'm thinking about soon getting that.

Jonathan_337
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Jonathan_337 » April 29th, 2012, 6:11 pm

From what I've read this isn't common to my phone alone...the browser restarting..guys on ICS..is the multitasking more..iOS like now compared to GB?

achillies
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby achillies » April 29th, 2012, 6:46 pm

Jonathan_337 wrote:From what I've read this isn't common to my phone alone...the browser restarting..guys on ICS..is the multitasking more..iOS like now compared to GB?

No problems here

SGS2

Jonathan_337
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Jonathan_337 » April 29th, 2012, 8:07 pm

achillies wrote:
Jonathan_337 wrote:From what I've read this isn't common to my phone alone...the browser restarting..guys on ICS..is the multitasking more..iOS like now compared to GB?

No problems here

SGS2

Browser doesn't close in the background..apps multitask by staying totally in the background and not saved state ? If its not an ICS thing then..HTC really messed up the software on this phone..CM9 might be the only way to fix it. It all around feels ..rushed

slickrick777
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby slickrick777 » April 29th, 2012, 10:23 pm

i think MIUI released their version of ICS for the One x...you cud prob look into that rom or flash it with on of those roms on xda-developers.com...but be sure to back up your current rom in case of emergency...i am not gettin enough time to do this with mine...only ting i running is the go launcher ex and well all the paid themes for free...lol

slickrick777
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby slickrick777 » April 29th, 2012, 10:34 pm

it's a beta version...here's the info..

http://translate.google.tt/translate?hl ... %3Dimvnsfd

here's the download if u wanna try it...they recently deleted the link from their site, luckily i had saved it...lol

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/ ... 3HsmUL3ELQ

intelMAX
3NE 2NR for life

Postby intelMAX » April 30th, 2012, 6:19 am

Got a Transformer TF 300

However when I plug it in to charge, it powers up,
just wanting to know if that normal,

Thanks!

slickrick777
3NE2NR is my LIFE