Midnight_Demon
punchin NOS

Postby Midnight_Demon » February 18th, 2010, 4:21 pm

hold dis :P

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » February 18th, 2010, 4:31 pm

[quote="tr1ad"]The Honourable ‘Robbie’
“A command was given to Prime Minister ANR Robinson between 10.30 and 11pm to announce, over a walkie-talkie to the National Security armed forces, his resignation as PM, and at the same time, his confirmation that the Government of T&T was overthrown,â€

Greypatch
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Greypatch » February 18th, 2010, 5:58 pm

A MAN must be remembered for both good and bad he did.

BTW I95.5 said he is in hospital and is alive.

Halfbreed07
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Halfbreed07 » February 18th, 2010, 7:02 pm

1lock

beyond

Postby beyond » February 19th, 2010, 3:09 am

ole whore wrote:R.I.P. .........................but
this is not the same man that have we where we is .....
with his RELIGIOUS VALUES and put MANNING to run this country......
he should not die now...he should suffer some more.......

i am not heartless, i just talk facts..............................................

you my friend are walking on egg shells. :) :) :)

manning and hazel nut are god fearing christians who religiously consult with the lord on many decisions.

unlike your panday who worship "idols" and "pagan symbols"

and don't be sour grapes :) :)

beyond

Postby beyond » February 19th, 2010, 3:18 am

Aaron 2NR wrote:but question! would he be gettin a state funeral???

for who remember or try to shun away

when mr. hassinali died...he died a poor man....no state funeral or anything...

who cares about hassanali, he dead a little while now.

this thread is dedicated to one of our own "robbbie" and i say state funeral , 21 gun salute the full nine yards :) :)
ths man "'robbie" made decisions based on morality and spirituality, after taking lots of spirits :) :)

hassanali ever had spirits? how can he ever be spiritual :) :) :)
and try your best to never compare hassanali to our brother "robbie" ever again :) :) :)

ek4ever
Shifting into 6th

Postby ek4ever » February 19th, 2010, 11:54 am

FACK!!! Was hoping for a day off

Mr. Red Sleeper
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mr. Red Sleeper » February 19th, 2010, 12:03 pm

beyond,

WTF you going on about?

They're all crooks and all gonna end up in hell.. Dont try to defend sheit that you clearly are too naive to comprehend.

Spirits my a$$....Shiet man..

Greypatch
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Greypatch » February 19th, 2010, 12:03 pm

you my friend are walking on egg shells.

manning and hazel nut are god fearing christians who religiously consult with the lord on many decisions.

and don't be sour grapes

pagannnnnnnnnnnnnn

peacelove

Postby peacelove » February 19th, 2010, 1:47 pm

I would not miss him or feel bad if he died. Anyone who thinks Manning have spiritual and moral values deserves it. Ah wonder if he went a general hospital? of course not because Manning can't do sheit for the Health Sector..

Dirty Face
punchin NOS

Postby Dirty Face » February 19th, 2010, 2:09 pm

[quote="pioneer"][quote="rollingstock"][quote="tr1ad"]The Honourable ‘Robbie’
“A command was given to Prime Minister ANR Robinson between 10.30 and 11pm to announce, over a walkie-talkie to the National Security armed forces, his resignation as PM, and at the same time, his confirmation that the Government of T&T was overthrown,â€

Mr. Red Sleeper
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mr. Red Sleeper » February 19th, 2010, 2:12 pm

Georgee!

Dragist
punchin NOS

Postby Dragist » February 19th, 2010, 2:16 pm

^^^^ LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » February 19th, 2010, 3:53 pm

^^^ Leff him, he kno not better :lol: But seriously if only men knew what was really going on during that period and all the underhanded dealings.................. guess that's why there will never be a public enquiry, if ever the missing TTT tapes are brought in the open, everybody will be like :shock:

ole whore
Street 2NR

Postby ole whore » February 20th, 2010, 11:48 am

beyond wrote:
ole whore wrote:R.I.P. .........................but
this is not the same man that have we where we is .....
with his RELIGIOUS VALUES and put MANNING to run this country......
he should not die now...he should suffer some more.......

i am not heartless, i just talk facts..............................................

you my friend are walking on egg shells. :) :) :)

and don't be sour grapes :) :)

whay the fack you talking bout......

the only man i feel have to suffer more than robbie is panday.........

Dirty Face
punchin NOS

Postby Dirty Face » February 21st, 2010, 11:06 pm

[quote="pioneer"][quote="Dirty Face"][quote="pioneer"][quote="rollingstock"][quote="tr1ad"]The Honourable ‘Robbie’

Halfbreed07
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Halfbreed07 » February 21st, 2010, 11:16 pm

*speaking in west accennt* beckie, look at bah-kah-nal here.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » February 22nd, 2010, 6:59 am

Dirty Face, if you're telling me first hand, that means that you were there, don't come and tell me what your father told you, i don't really care, a member of parliament at that time in our history is probably the most unreliable source, i really don't want to get into the big drawn out stupid arguments that are so common in 2nr, next thing men start to get e-thuggish, don't take my statement as saying your pops is a liar, just that all parties involved in that scenario whether willing or by force or even by association would be better off keeping quiet, even my stupid arse. My only reason for making that statement is that i'm fed up of persons making a hero of this man, i probably would have begged and pleaded also but don't try to make it out that he is such a good leader with balls of steel when many of us know better, and in reply to your first question, don't believe everything i the open media :wink:

Greypatch
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Greypatch » February 22nd, 2010, 7:07 am

dem call george daag sheit...
but he was better dan de goat milk man

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » February 22nd, 2010, 7:29 am

^^^ :shock: :lol: :lol:

Dirty Face
punchin NOS

Postby Dirty Face » February 23rd, 2010, 5:14 am

rollingstock wrote:Dirty Face, if you're telling me first hand, that means that you were there, don't come and tell me what your father told you, i don't really care, a member of parliament at that time in our history is probably the most unreliable source, i really don't want to get into the big drawn out stupid arguments that are so common in 2nr, next thing men start to get e-thuggish, don't take my statement as saying your pops is a liar, just that all parties involved in that scenario whether willing or by force or even by association would be better off keeping quiet, even my stupid arse. My only reason for making that statement is that i'm fed up of persons making a hero of this man, i probably would have begged and pleaded also but don't try to make it out that he is such a good leader with balls of steel when many of us know better, and in reply to your first question, don't believe everything i the open media :wink:

A) I didnt say he was a member of parliament, perhaps if you read you would see that, but then again you shouldnt believe what you read according to you...

B) No e-thuggin necessary I dont do that. What I can however say is that the relationship between that individual and I is steeped in unwavering honesty, so why would he violate such, especially NOW at a time where it doesnt really matter ??

C) What I see you doing is criticizing "our" knowledge of the events but what I dont see you (or pioneer) doing is telling us exactly what happened?? Please enlighten is with your version, I like to learn.

D) The flag really cost 200,000 not 2,000,000 , the damn newspapers again, they were lying to make Hunt et al look bad elections coming up you know.. oh and the UNC internal election? another newspaper cover-up, Panday really get 8,607 votes.. oh and the water shortage? Jack Warner pay the media to start that whole thing because I living Fairways and we have water 24/7 and my partner in Caroni and he brother in Piparo have water 24/7 too!! Oh and........... :wink:

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » February 23rd, 2010, 9:08 am

Dirty Face, i guess we both have our own source of information, if you believe your dad i say go right ahead, i on the other hand have my own pool of information from which to form an opinion and disseminate the facts from fiction, i never wanted to get into a discussion of this kind especially on a public forum and on the ip i'm on now, my intention is not to sway any person to adopt my view on the matter, from the evidence i have seen it makes me a little angry to see someone portrayed as something they are not.
Panday really get all that vote boy? No wonder the man bitter so. Ah wonder where Jack hide all the water that was in de dam, that plenty water to hide :lol:

Computerman
Riding on 18's

Postby Computerman » February 23rd, 2010, 12:35 pm

Dirty Face wrote:D) The flag really cost 200,000 not 2,000,000 , the damn newspapers again, they were lying to make Hunt et al look bad elections coming up you know.. oh and the UNC internal election? another newspaper cover-up, Panday really get 8,607 votes.. oh and the water shortage? Jack Warner pay the media to start that whole thing because I living Fairways and we have water 24/7 and my partner in Caroni and he brother in Piparo have water 24/7 too!! Oh and........... :wink:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”