TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

What the Best Split level AC Units...Carrier LG, Panasonic?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Re: What the Best Split level AC Units...Carrier LG, Panasonic?

Postby nervewrecker » September 13th, 2019, 9:47 pm

Is not panasonic units nick have there yunno gastly

how the new gree units treating you btw?

Advertisement
gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » September 14th, 2019, 2:07 am

Gree pumpin
nervewrecker wrote:Is not panasonic units nick have there yunno gastly

nick639v2
Riding on 18's

Postby nick639v2 » September 14th, 2019, 8:21 am

There's a crystal clear gummy/jelly type buildup I noticed in the drain line, what is it??.Its not the usual white slime stuff

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » September 14th, 2019, 12:55 pm

algae buildup... Normal ting
nick639v2 wrote:

There's a crystal clear gummy/jelly type buildup I noticed in the drain line, what is it??.Its not the usual white slime stuff

NR8
Riding on 17's

Postby NR8 » October 11th, 2019, 10:34 pm

Anybody have experience with the Intense Cool brand that Achievors is selling? Looks like a Carrier knockoff.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » October 11th, 2019, 10:42 pm

NR8 wrote:Anybody have experience with the Intense Cool brand that Achievors is selling? Looks like a Carrier knockoff.

Saw these in olera heights, wasnt even aware that brand existed. probably rebadged.

If im not mistaken a customer I spoke with at olera heights said they also brought the "cold air" brand to Trinidad. It's also a rebadged unit, figured out which one a few weeks ago so no more headache to get parts.

NR8
Riding on 17's

Postby NR8 » October 11th, 2019, 11:06 pm

Never heard of the cold air brand either. Someone told me about Intense Cool today so I stopped by Achievors to find out. Their official office is at the Debe business park.

Need a 12,000 BTU unit installed. Have a defective unit that I am removing and discarding. Relocating at the end of next year though so looking for something in the sub $2500 range. The PriceSmart Rheem looks tempting. I coulda install that myself but don't have a vacuum pump. Do you have anything to suit that budget?

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » October 12th, 2019, 10:37 pm

NR8 wrote:Never heard of the cold air brand either. Someone told me about Intense Cool today so I stopped by Achievors to find out. Their official office is at the Debe business park.

Need a 12,000 BTU unit installed. Have a defective unit that I am removing and discarding. Relocating at the end of next year though so looking for something in the sub $2500 range. The PriceSmart Rheem looks tempting. I coulda install that myself but don't have a vacuum pump. Do you have anything to suit that budget?

I'd say pick any of the sticker brands and pick the cheapest and done. All are the same with just different price tags. I'd usually go with the delta because I know they have a lot of parts and can easily get stuff plus they dont hesitate to honour warranty (only once I had an issue and it was a manufacturer defect, they didnt even ask me for the bill, just picked up a new one off the shelf and hand me one time. Said if I find the bill feel free to send in a copy. That was when Narine was manager though). If not, maybe the pioneer.

Rheem is a good unit, not disputing that in any way although I havent opened one to see whats inside. But the price yo. No brackets or trunking and customer service sucks a$$

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”