TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

What's on the menu this Sunday?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
carluva
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 844
Joined: October 3rd, 2005, 2:03 pm
Location: Down in the homeland

Re: What's on the menu this Sunday?

Postby carluva » February 24th, 2020, 11:23 am

True dat. On the cooking post i mentioned that I got lobster up Manzanilla.

Boy, by Ducky's,if you see people buying lobster. And the garbage bin filled with discarded shells. These people only eating the tail and leaving leg, knuckles and the edible parts inside the belly. Some not even cleaning out the shell and still have meat remaining.

It was so wasteful. If you buying such and exotic food at least to the money and the animal justice and get money's worth and devour the whole thing. People are so wasteful and extravagant.

Advertisement
User avatar
gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7885
Joined: May 15th, 2009, 4:40 pm
Location: trinidad

Re: What's on the menu this Sunday?

Postby gastly369 » February 24th, 2020, 11:30 am

More ting
IMG_20200223_150656.jpeg
IMG_20200223_150737.jpeg
IMG_20200223_150633.jpeg
IMG_20200223_150347.jpeg

User avatar
shogun
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13042
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 12:24 pm
Location: Gone Rogue.

Re: What's on the menu this Sunday?

Postby shogun » February 24th, 2020, 12:41 pm

Just now waking up, dunno where everyone gorne... AND I hungry :|

Worst mistake was coming in here. :oops: Pie lookin' magical, by the way.

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11670
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: What's on the menu this Sunday?

Postby De Dragon » February 24th, 2020, 12:55 pm

Work cook today, pelau, stewed chicken, stewed fish, potato salad, fresh salad and pine chow.

RedVEVO
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5650
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: What's on the menu this Sunday?

Postby RedVEVO » February 24th, 2020, 4:01 pm

^^

Massy West - They have lobster tail $20 - $40 depending on size .

RedVEVO
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5650
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: What's on the menu this Sunday?

Postby RedVEVO » February 24th, 2020, 4:06 pm

^^
Ash Wednesday is the "feed my brother y Sister day " ..

As you all know - Fans of RedVEVO - I do not prescribe to the DO NOT FEED PEOPLE LAW !

I even have a roti skin for Mr Rubber Slipper :wink: :wink:

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10135
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: Trinituner 24/7

Re: What's on the menu this Sunday?

Postby rspann » February 24th, 2020, 5:25 pm

Dog, there's nothing I want from you or you could give me. I already have everything you wish for. If you give me your wifey I wouldn't refuse. She has a nice background.especially with those pants and tightskirts and the panty line print out.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10135
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: Trinituner 24/7

Re: What's on the menu this Sunday?

Postby rspann » February 24th, 2020, 5:26 pm

Or your sis.

User avatar
matix
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1338
Joined: October 23rd, 2008, 12:38 pm
Location: trinidad
Contact:

Re: What's on the menu this Sunday?

Postby matix » February 24th, 2020, 6:32 pm

Redvag ever posted an actual pic of the food he claims to cook or eat?

User avatar
Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator
Posts: 15022
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 8:07 am
Location: playing with above and below
Contact:

Re: What's on the menu this Sunday?

Postby Dave » February 24th, 2020, 6:44 pm

All figments of his imagination! Nothing to see just all hopes and dreams.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10135
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: Trinituner 24/7

Re: What's on the menu this Sunday?

Postby rspann » February 24th, 2020, 7:23 pm

When you don't take your Vraylar or Abilify, that is the result . The moms does get on the same way too .

RedVEVO
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5650
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: What's on the menu this Sunday?

Postby RedVEVO » February 24th, 2020, 8:34 pm

Photos coming soon ..

And the recipes .

There is a vegetarian dish that have all the beans you can think of and I calling it

" The Rubber Slipper Skid " , all I need is a photo and a piece of rubber slipper culo.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10135
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: Trinituner 24/7

Re: What's on the menu this Sunday?

Postby rspann » February 24th, 2020, 8:56 pm

Like I touch a nerve dey?

User avatar
*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7211
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: What's on the menu this Sunday?

Postby *KRONIK* » March 1st, 2020, 5:44 pm

Fry rice
Zucchini and carrots and noodles stirfry
Chinese style chicken
Spicy shrimp balls

User avatar
eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12369
Joined: March 10th, 2006, 1:36 am
Location: Elite Auto
Contact:

Re: What's on the menu this Sunday?

Postby eliteauto » March 1st, 2020, 6:46 pm

Corn Soup

User avatar
matix
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1338
Joined: October 23rd, 2008, 12:38 pm
Location: trinidad
Contact:

Re: What's on the menu this Sunday?

Postby matix » March 1st, 2020, 7:56 pm

Neighbour drop a heavy box of dhal, rice and curried duck with a nice salad.

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11877
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: What's on the menu this Sunday?

Postby pugboy » March 1st, 2020, 8:02 pm

tattoo and cassava

Gladiator
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 1924
Joined: April 20th, 2006, 9:43 am

Re: What's on the menu this Sunday?

Postby Gladiator » March 1st, 2020, 9:36 pm

*KRONIK* wrote:Fry rice
Zucchini and carrots and noodles stirfry
Chinese style chicken
Spicy shrimp balls


Didn't know shrimp had balls... :D

RedVEVO
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5650
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: What's on the menu this Sunday?

Postby RedVEVO » March 2nd, 2020, 5:03 am

Grilled Lamb with mint and basil . Garlic potatoes in sesame oil with citrus overlay. Grilled corn on the cob with lots Irish butter and a hint of chandon Beni . Fresh string beans sauteed in olive oil and garlic. Grilled Tenderloin Beef in peanut sauce on stick with indonesian all spice .Cobb Salad. Watemelon slices . Seedless grapes . Latte and Americano from our new coffee maker. Soft jazz music and VAPE for the adults .

User avatar
viedcht
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 818
Joined: November 27th, 2014, 4:50 pm

Re: What's on the menu this Sunday?

Postby viedcht » March 3rd, 2020, 12:24 pm

Alyuh doh beat mih, fuss time ah posting here and not begging for donations, was too hangry to photo plate and thing.


Mystery meat and provision
IMG_20200301_151043.jpeg
blackpot.jpeg
whatever%20dis%20is.jpeg

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10135
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: Trinituner 24/7

Re: What's on the menu this Sunday?

Postby rspann » March 3rd, 2020, 12:33 pm

Nice camp though.

User avatar
Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10387
Joined: February 8th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: People's Republic of Bananas

Re: What's on the menu this Sunday?

Postby Dizzy28 » March 3rd, 2020, 1:43 pm

I have an old One Plus I can give you to take pics of these fantastic lunches you have. Clearly you using an old Nokia or something and can't take pics for the forum
RedVEVO wrote:Grilled Lamb with mint and basil . Garlic potatoes in sesame oil with citrus overlay. Grilled corn on the cob with lots Irish butter and a hint of chandon Beni . Fresh string beans sauteed in olive oil and garlic. Grilled Tenderloin Beef in peanut sauce on stick with indonesian all spice .Cobb Salad. Watemelon slices . Seedless grapes . Latte and Americano from our new coffee maker. Soft jazz music and VAPE for the adults .

User avatar
matix
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1338
Joined: October 23rd, 2008, 12:38 pm
Location: trinidad
Contact:

Re: What's on the menu this Sunday?

Postby matix » March 3rd, 2020, 1:54 pm

Nice camp

RedVEVO
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5650
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: What's on the menu this Sunday?

Postby RedVEVO » March 3rd, 2020, 5:40 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:I have an old One Plus I can give you to take pics of these fantastic lunches you have. Clearly you using an old Nokia or something and can't take pics for the forum
RedVEVO wrote:Grilled Lamb with mint and basil . Garlic potatoes in sesame oil with citrus overlay. Grilled corn on the cob with lots Irish butter and a hint of chandon Beni . Fresh string beans sauteed in olive oil and garlic. Grilled Tenderloin Beef in peanut sauce on stick with indonesian all spice .Cobb Salad. Watemelon slices . Seedless grapes . Latte and Americano from our new coffee maker. Soft jazz music and VAPE for the adults .


Will ONLy except iPhone 11 Pro max ..

Food this exceptional needs the best attention.

Humbly give the OLD 1 plus to your esteemed strapped-on dido BF :D

User avatar
Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10387
Joined: February 8th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: People's Republic of Bananas

Re: What's on the menu this Sunday?

Postby Dizzy28 » March 3rd, 2020, 6:05 pm

Asperger's acting up there Champ??
RedVEVO wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:I have an old One Plus I can give you to take pics of these fantastic lunches you have. Clearly you using an old Nokia or something and can't take pics for the forum
RedVEVO wrote:Grilled Lamb with mint and basil . Garlic potatoes in sesame oil with citrus overlay. Grilled corn on the cob with lots Irish butter and a hint of chandon Beni . Fresh string beans sauteed in olive oil and garlic. Grilled Tenderloin Beef in peanut sauce on stick with indonesian all spice .Cobb Salad. Watemelon slices . Seedless grapes . Latte and Americano from our new coffee maker. Soft jazz music and VAPE for the adults .


Will ONLy except iPhone 11 Pro max ..

Food this exceptional needs the best attention.

Humbly give the OLD 1 plus to your esteemed strapped-on dido BF :D

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10135
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: Trinituner 24/7

Re: What's on the menu this Sunday?

Postby rspann » March 3rd, 2020, 6:22 pm

If allyuh only know this sufferer, allyuh wont even take him on.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10135
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: Trinituner 24/7

Re: What's on the menu this Sunday?

Postby rspann » March 3rd, 2020, 6:31 pm

This assh ole never lived anywhere except San Juan and Kelly Village , but trying to impress. Mental problems is a very real issue.

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11670
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: What's on the menu this Sunday?

Postby De Dragon » March 3rd, 2020, 6:41 pm

As 3rd bBse sang

"If yuh stush, whether only pretending to impress or genuinely suffering from illusions of grandeur, go in the bush"

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10135
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: Trinituner 24/7

Re: What's on the menu this Sunday?

Postby rspann » March 3rd, 2020, 6:44 pm

.....where he say to go if it's inherited madness ?

User avatar
carluva
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 844
Joined: October 3rd, 2005, 2:03 pm
Location: Down in the homeland

Re: What's on the menu this Sunday?

Postby carluva » March 3rd, 2020, 8:09 pm

TBH I doubt you have to know him to know you dont have to take him on.
rspann wrote:If allyuh only know this sufferer, allyuh wont even take him on.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Xplode and 73 guests