TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Anybody into watches?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin
Posts: 19444
Joined: March 24th, 2003, 10:27 am
Location: T&T
Contact:

Re: Anybody into watches?

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » September 15th, 2017, 8:14 pm

Apple says the Apple Watch is now the best selling watch in the world
http://www.businessinsider.com/how-the- ... rld-2017-9
DSC08783-850x567.jpg





Advertisement
User avatar
ismithx
punchin NOS
Posts: 4054
Joined: August 12th, 2010, 11:46 am
Location: riding till the wheels fall off

Re: Anybody into watches?

Postby ismithx » September 16th, 2017, 6:33 pm

lol pls

User avatar
gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7104
Joined: May 15th, 2009, 4:40 pm
Location: trinidad
Contact:

Re: Anybody into watches?

Postby gastly369 » November 11th, 2017, 7:22 pm

Next on de list.. luminox land atacama 1940 series

Image

shell_123
Ricer
Posts: 16
Joined: June 15th, 2016, 6:05 am

Re: Anybody into watches?

Postby shell_123 » November 11th, 2017, 8:39 pm

Image New watchl looks sexy

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9657
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Anybody into watches?

Postby De Dragon » November 11th, 2017, 11:46 pm

gastly369 wrote:Next on de list.. luminox land atacama 1940 series

Image

My Lord, that's beautiful!

User avatar
iM@st@1
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 962
Joined: July 18th, 2008, 5:03 pm
Location: St. Augustine

Re: Anybody into watches?

Postby iM@st@1 » November 14th, 2017, 6:32 pm

Have this fossil that I barely used for sale if anyone interested, just needs a battery.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
cypher
Street 2NR
Posts: 52
Joined: September 9th, 2013, 10:55 am

Re: Anybody into watches?

Postby cypher » November 14th, 2017, 6:39 pm

$$?

shell_123
Ricer
Posts: 16
Joined: June 15th, 2016, 6:05 am

Re: Anybody into watches?

Postby shell_123 » November 14th, 2017, 8:10 pm

Image

RedVEVO
punchin NOS
Posts: 4342
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: Anybody into watches?

Postby RedVEVO » November 15th, 2017, 4:51 am

^^^
Rado ?

You have arrived ! :D

Cen-Serv Ltd
Street 2NR
Posts: 35
Joined: December 1st, 2015, 11:10 pm

Re: Anybody into watches?

Postby Cen-Serv Ltd » November 15th, 2017, 7:17 am

Nice

User avatar
cypher
Street 2NR
Posts: 52
Joined: September 9th, 2013, 10:55 am

Re: Anybody into watches?

Postby cypher » November 30th, 2017, 7:55 am

Have a shop have sale on watches in Chaguanas right now, nex to Republic Bank. Nice stuff....Sunborn an ting for $500 for who interested

K_J_R
Street 2NR
Posts: 65
Joined: January 11th, 2015, 12:43 pm

Re: Anybody into watches?

Postby K_J_R » November 30th, 2017, 8:47 am

shell_123 wrote:Image



nice centrix!

vinke
Street 2NR
Posts: 61
Joined: February 14th, 2005, 2:06 pm
Location: palmiste
Contact:

Re: Anybody into watches?

Postby vinke » December 13th, 2017, 5:20 pm

viedcht wrote:Anybody know a good technician I can take a Bulova to? Second hand skips after I had the battery replaced...


I take mine to Kamodys which is in one of those plazas opposite empire cinema on penitence street

User avatar
konartis
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2020
Joined: January 11th, 2011, 11:22 am
Location: south

Re: Anybody into watches?

Postby konartis » December 13th, 2017, 5:31 pm

iM@st@1 wrote:Have this fossil that I barely used for sale if anyone interested, just needs a battery.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

I have a brown in this, don’t mind paying $300 for it.

User avatar
viedcht
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 640
Joined: November 27th, 2014, 4:50 pm

Re: Anybody into watches?

Postby viedcht » December 13th, 2017, 5:50 pm

vinke wrote:
viedcht wrote:Anybody know a good technician I can take a Bulova to? Second hand skips after I had the battery replaced...


I take mine to Kamodys which is in one of those plazas opposite empire cinema on penitence street


Thanks, will check them out. Was going to take it to where I bought it but will try Kamody

InsanityReigns
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 231
Joined: September 1st, 2009, 8:53 pm

Re: Anybody into watches?

Postby InsanityReigns » December 14th, 2017, 12:37 am

viedcht wrote:
vinke wrote:
viedcht wrote:Anybody know a good technician I can take a Bulova to? Second hand skips after I had the battery replaced...


I take mine to Kamodys which is in one of those plazas opposite empire cinema on penitence street


Thanks, will check them out. Was going to take it to where I bought it but will try Kamody

Be careful there, u could end up in more expense. Pm if u need more info.

User avatar
viedcht
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 640
Joined: November 27th, 2014, 4:50 pm

Re: Anybody into watches?

Postby viedcht » December 14th, 2017, 6:46 pm

InsanityReigns wrote:
viedcht wrote:
vinke wrote:
viedcht wrote:Anybody know a good technician I can take a Bulova to? Second hand skips after I had the battery replaced...


I take mine to Kamodys which is in one of those plazas opposite empire cinema on penitence street


Thanks, will check them out. Was going to take it to where I bought it but will try Kamody

Be careful there, u could end up in more expense. Pm if u need more info.


Thank, will be cautious. Already had one that went for repairs and they end up replacing the entire motor/ movement with a generic one, but that was at the mall before it burned down, not kamody...

triniboi49
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 160
Joined: November 2nd, 2006, 1:48 pm

Re: Anybody into watches?

Postby triniboi49 » December 25th, 2017, 11:49 am

Image.

One of my Christmas gifts.

User avatar
sailesh
Ricer
Posts: 25
Joined: April 19th, 2017, 12:49 am

Re: Anybody into watches?

Postby sailesh » December 25th, 2017, 6:52 pm

New toy... Image

User avatar
basicosenso
Ricer
Posts: 25
Joined: December 25th, 2017, 2:28 pm

Re: Anybody into watches?

Postby basicosenso » December 26th, 2017, 7:11 pm

Always tempting to buy a watch.

User avatar
V2NR 3.0
punchin NOS
Posts: 3167
Joined: February 6th, 2006, 11:10 am
Location: San Juan

Re: Anybody into watches?

Postby V2NR 3.0 » December 26th, 2017, 7:33 pm

Who could change a battery for me in a movado ?

User avatar
Michealdavid7272
Riding on 13's
Posts: 14
Joined: May 7th, 2016, 1:49 pm

Re: Anybody into watches?

Postby Michealdavid7272 » December 26th, 2017, 10:23 pm

V2NR 3.0 wrote:Who could change a battery for me in a movado ?
Check Zinas or maraj jewelers in westmall

User avatar
Michealdavid7272
Riding on 13's
Posts: 14
Joined: May 7th, 2016, 1:49 pm

Re: Anybody into watches?

Postby Michealdavid7272 » December 26th, 2017, 10:30 pm

Anybody into rolex ? Image

User avatar
supercharged turbo
punchin NOS
Posts: 3033
Joined: January 19th, 2011, 6:53 pm
Location: turn around

Re: Anybody into watches?

Postby supercharged turbo » December 27th, 2017, 12:53 am

The question is if it real

User avatar
V2NR 3.0
punchin NOS
Posts: 3167
Joined: February 6th, 2006, 11:10 am
Location: San Juan

Re: Anybody into watches?

Postby V2NR 3.0 » December 27th, 2017, 7:15 am

Michealdavid7272 wrote:
V2NR 3.0 wrote:Who could change a battery for me in a movado ?
Check Zinas or maraj jewelers in westmall


Thanks much

User avatar
Michealdavid7272
Riding on 13's
Posts: 14
Joined: May 7th, 2016, 1:49 pm

Re: Anybody into watches?

Postby Michealdavid7272 » December 27th, 2017, 8:17 am

supercharged turbo wrote:The question is if it real
Yep thats gen.

User avatar
zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12567
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Bailiser House

Re: Anybody into watches?

Postby zoom rader » February 1st, 2018, 5:50 am

Some from my collection
The two seikos are only sold in Japan, a bit difficult to get .ImageImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9657
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Anybody into watches?

Postby De Dragon » February 1st, 2018, 6:14 am

Nice pieces zr

User avatar
Michealdavid7272
Riding on 13's
Posts: 14
Joined: May 7th, 2016, 1:49 pm

Re: Anybody into watches?

Postby Michealdavid7272 » February 1st, 2018, 6:50 am

zoom rader wrote:Some from my collection
The two seikos are only sold in Japan, a bit difficult to get .ImageImageImageImage
Image
Nice nice you have some great timepieces there!

User avatar
rebound
Sweet on this forum
Posts: 344
Joined: July 2nd, 2010, 12:40 pm

Re: Anybody into watches?

Postby rebound » February 1st, 2018, 7:10 am

Just got this Venom Reserve..Image

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot], R0TADAT510, Redman, shake d livin wake d dead, stigma and 43 guests