Vigo owners- are you crazy?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Vigo owners- are you crazy?

Postby MaxPower » February 2nd, 2019, 3:55 am

RIPEBREDFRUIT wrote:A brand New HILUX at Toyota costs $ 269,000.00

and some of you who own Vigos that have over 55000kms on it callin over $ 260,000.00 for it???

Are you all INSANE or just plain stupid?

i dont care how much you paid for it new, its insane!

Aye OP,

Its been almost 8 years...

you STILL suffering?

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » February 2nd, 2019, 6:21 am

New hilux doh have all the space ship features boidanboidog. Yuh know, rack on de roof an ting.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » February 2nd, 2019, 7:28 am

MaxPower wrote:
RIPEBREDFRUIT wrote:A brand New HILUX at Toyota costs $ 269,000.00

and some of you who own Vigos that have over 55000kms on it callin over $ 260,000.00 for it???

Are you all INSANE or just plain stupid?

i dont care how much you paid for it new, its insane!

Aye OP,

Its been almost 8 years...

you STILL suffering?
OP rip...

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 2nd, 2019, 10:25 am

Deflecting idiots here quick to label people "sufferers"

supernedd
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby supernedd » February 4th, 2019, 10:11 am

De Dragon wrote:Deflecting idiots here quick to label people "sufferers"
Boi them could say what they want.. my money aint no fool... is that kinda ..i can afford it mentality...does have the dealerships liking their self n robbing us blind

supernedd
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby supernedd » February 4th, 2019, 10:13 am

One day ...someone will leak the info showing how much profit used n new car dealerships make on one car. Ah bet everybody stop buy

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » February 4th, 2019, 10:48 am

Nope. Status is all about how much you spend. That's why you see chrome dong vigos with 30" rims and low profiles and every available accessory applied to it.

They could jack up the price to 500k and people would still buy it to show that they could. Trinis are all about that external gratification. What else would drive a man to stick his head out a window to identify himself and state what type of benz he driving?

NB: Not all trinis like this but enough are for companies to make a comfortable profit off of.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » February 4th, 2019, 11:11 am

most trinis on ah dred ego trip

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » February 4th, 2019, 12:37 pm

"van" price will slowly flatline... subsidy removed on diesel... it eh cost effective to the average raj again

moti
punchin NOS

Postby moti » February 4th, 2019, 2:01 pm

Kenjo wrote:what!i thought i was the onlyone who noticed this.Yesterday going into the bank a group of Vigo Owners Vigo owners of Trinidad and Tobago(VOTT) heldme up and forced me to buy one of there vehicles.luckily i didnt have enough money and they let me go.glad you are safe and you dont run into them and be forced to buy heir vehicle.its not like there are other options out there.

ahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » February 5th, 2019, 3:06 am

that sheit hilux/vigo/ranger/BT50 all dem sheit make in japan or china and only for them small chinee man. that shiet only good cause it high odder dan dat it too small inside as nobody cud fitin the back if yuh send back the front seat. (prob dem lil Indo Trini guyaneese indian) if i spend dat kinda money i hadda make full use ah d sheit and if i want i cud sit in the back with a hoe on top ah meh. new Yaris ha real room an is less dan half d money. plus dem van dem turning over as it get ah lil skid. if allyuh wah waste allyuh money for status feel free but tuh me ah smart man works with value for he money an not jakarseness.
ah tida and a audi go leave north and both reach south somtime, audi bun premium and tida bun super and tida prob 1/4 ah d price.
WHO REALLY HAVE D STATUS ? ALLYUH WHO TAKING LOAN TUH BUY BIG VAN DAT ONLY HIGH OR THE MAN DAT SELL ALLYUH THE SHEIT AND LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK WHO HAVE 2/3 HOUSE, CASH AID VACATION EVERY YEAR ETC.
d double man in aranguez driving a suzuki carry and have 3 house complete with swimming pool.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » February 5th, 2019, 5:58 am

nah, they all made in thailand, not japan or china

doh be toting on highup drivers, we driving thru flood water and ting
also the vigo/hilux seating is full sized like a car, backseat have more room than the other pickups and cars

screwbash wrote:that sheit hilux/vigo/ranger/BT50 all dem sheit make in japan or china and only for them small chinee man. that shiet only good cause it high odder dan dat it too small inside as nobody cud fitin the back if yuh send back the front seat. (prob dem lil Indo Trini guyaneese indian) if i spend dat kinda money i hadda make full use ah d sheit and if i want i cud sit in the back with a hoe on top ah meh. new Yaris ha real room an is less dan half d money. plus dem van dem turning over as it get ah lil skid. if allyuh wah waste allyuh money for status feel free but tuh me ah smart man works with value for he money an not jakarseness.
ah tida and a audi go leave north and both reach south somtime, audi bun premium and tida bun super and tida prob 1/4 ah d price.
WHO REALLY HAVE D STATUS ? ALLYUH WHO TAKING LOAN TUH BUY BIG VAN DAT ONLY HIGH OR THE MAN DAT SELL ALLYUH THE SHEIT AND LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK WHO HAVE 2/3 HOUSE, CASH AID VACATION EVERY YEAR ETC.
d double man in aranguez driving a suzuki carry and have 3 house complete with swimming pool.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » February 5th, 2019, 6:00 am

:popcorn:

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » February 5th, 2019, 7:12 am

screwbash wrote:that sheit hilux/vigo/ranger/BT50 all dem sheit make in japan or china and only for them small chinee man. that shiet only good cause it high odder dan dat it too small inside as nobody cud fitin the back if yuh send back the front seat. (prob dem lil Indo Trini guyaneese indian) if i spend dat kinda money i hadda make full use ah d sheit and if i want i cud sit in the back with a hoe on top ah meh. new Yaris ha real room an is less dan half d money. plus dem van dem turning over as it get ah lil skid. if allyuh wah waste allyuh money for status feel free but tuh me ah smart man works with value for he money an not jakarseness.

Wham hoss, like yuh get stuck for the rest of yuh life in that yaris or wah?
And yuh resident doubles turn out a big success?

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » February 5th, 2019, 7:19 am

*KRONIK* wrote:

i over 6' an cyah fit in d back seat ah dem vans buy ah fit comfortable in d yaris.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » February 5th, 2019, 7:22 am

doh let cro cro see you driving on the road in yuh lil small car
is cuss for you and yuh mc

supernedd
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby supernedd » February 5th, 2019, 9:01 pm

Hahaha preach!!! ..

supernedd
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby supernedd » February 5th, 2019, 9:02 pm

screwbash wrote:
*KRONIK* wrote:

i over 6' an cyah fit in d back seat ah dem vans buy ah fit comfortable in d yaris.
Ent or a tiida.. me too ..i mean a van still have some practicality with the tray . I feel i going n get a panel van yes..lol.. i still like diesel vehicles

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”