TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Re: Powersellers, sellers & Ad's

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12771
Joined: May 22nd, 2010, 8:11 pm
Location: Not South

Re: Powersellers & Ad's

Postby S_2NR » July 25th, 2012, 4:56 pm

tr1ad wrote:
S_2NR wrote:having multiple power seller accounts will get them more publicity for particular items than a banner ad though.


really? good thing it's your opinion

i better tell Raptor that his sticky eh really working out


he is getting publicity all over the forum practically everyday by users satisfied with his service.
raptor has a great reputation on tuner already with many many users.

and yes Duane, i agree.
Thanks for clearing this up.

Advertisement
User avatar
tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter
Posts: 9983
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 1:02 pm
Location: Is ah ranking ting
Contact:

Re: Powersellers & Ad's

Postby tr1ad » July 25th, 2012, 5:07 pm

and his reputation was built with one global sticky...
it can be done

the choice is up to the powerseller on how they set up their ad

User avatar
bluesteel29
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2070
Joined: May 29th, 2007, 2:42 pm
Location: spreadin ah cheeks :)

Re: Powersellers & Ad's

Postby bluesteel29 » July 25th, 2012, 5:13 pm

tr1ad wrote:and his reputation was built with one global sticky...


lies....Raptor didnt always have a global sicky dan

User avatar
Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin
Posts: 16189
Joined: March 24th, 2003, 10:27 am
Location: T&T
Contact:

Re: Powersellers & Ad's

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » July 25th, 2012, 5:36 pm

tr1ad wrote:and his reputation was built by walking on silk...
fixed

User avatar
RapToR
3NE 2NR Power Seller
Posts: 3359
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 12:39 pm
Location: Wholesaler & Reseller --- FREE Delivery<--Almost Anywhere!
Contact:

Re: Powersellers & Ad's

Postby RapToR » July 25th, 2012, 5:50 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
tr1ad wrote:and his reputation was built by walking on silk...
fixed






:rofl:

User avatar
tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter
Posts: 9983
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 1:02 pm
Location: Is ah ranking ting
Contact:

Re: Powersellers & Ad's

Postby tr1ad » July 25th, 2012, 5:51 pm

crawl pon yuh belly dan

User avatar
pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17340
Joined: April 18th, 2003, 12:27 am
Location: OM-TT.COM
Contact:

Re: Powersellers & Ad's

Postby pioneer » July 25th, 2012, 6:05 pm

why de moddacnut allyuh so?

User avatar
pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17340
Joined: April 18th, 2003, 12:27 am
Location: OM-TT.COM
Contact:

Re: Powersellers & Ad's

Postby pioneer » July 25th, 2012, 6:07 pm

On a serious note I think their ought to be some kinda mandatory requirements for a FS thread...like posting your PRICE for example.

Then again you can't force people to have common sense....


brb calling powerseller for price

brb powerseller says to call back later for price...de borse ear dey

User avatar
RapToR
3NE 2NR Power Seller
Posts: 3359
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 12:39 pm
Location: Wholesaler & Reseller --- FREE Delivery<--Almost Anywhere!
Contact:

Re: Powersellers & Ad's

Postby RapToR » July 25th, 2012, 7:23 pm

pioneer wrote:On a serious note I think their ought to be some kinda mandatory requirements for a FS thread...like posting your PRICE for example.

Then again you can't force people to have common sense....


brb calling powerseller for price

brb powerseller says to call back later for price...de borse ear dey






stop talking sense


let them post how they want to post


just ignore if you don't like it

User avatar
Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10951
Joined: June 2nd, 2010, 12:26 pm
Location: I'm in it

Re: Powersellers & Ad's

Postby Bizzare » July 25th, 2012, 7:48 pm

well if dey wanna make ads like ah retard jus don't bother with it. No one forced to buy.

User avatar
nervewrecker
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 18208
Joined: July 31st, 2007, 2:27 pm
Location: Gone with Leroy mudda, not Paranging though

Re: Powersellers & Ad's

Postby nervewrecker » July 25th, 2012, 7:54 pm

Yuh see this stupidness, me eh understand it. All this silk raptor have and he cyar sell me some?

User avatar
metalgear2095
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2019
Joined: December 6th, 2004, 1:18 pm
Location: Outside

Re: Powersellers & Ad's

Postby metalgear2095 » July 26th, 2012, 7:14 am

tr1ad wrote:and his reputation was built with one global sticky...
it can be done

the choice is up to the powerseller on how they set up their ad

I never read those stickys. Raptor became one of the best powersellers for videogames/ consoles because:
1. He was one of the first on tuner in that market (new stuff)
2. Has competitive prices that were lowered when competition came along.
3. Gets games on or soon after release date.
4. Group buy specials.
5. Customer rewards.
6. Delivery.
7. Prompt response to messages/ posts
8. Good customer service.
9. Pioneer

User avatar
pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17340
Joined: April 18th, 2003, 12:27 am
Location: OM-TT.COM
Contact:

Re: Powersellers & Ad's

Postby pioneer » July 26th, 2012, 5:40 pm

ditto@ #9

User avatar
Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin
Posts: 16189
Joined: March 24th, 2003, 10:27 am
Location: T&T
Contact:

Re: Powersellers & Ad's

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » July 26th, 2012, 6:52 pm

metalgear2095 wrote:I never read those stickys. Raptor became one of the best powersellers for videogames/ consoles because
good points, but his sticky also has over 366,000 views so far. So while you may not look at it, alot of other people do.

User avatar
pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17340
Joined: April 18th, 2003, 12:27 am
Location: OM-TT.COM
Contact:

Re: Powersellers & Ad's

Postby pioneer » July 26th, 2012, 7:10 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
metalgear2095 wrote:I never read those stickys. Raptor became one of the best powersellers for videogames/ consoles because
good points, but his sticky also has over 366,000 views so far. So while you may not look at it, alot of other people do.


u saw #9?

User avatar
Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin
Posts: 16189
Joined: March 24th, 2003, 10:27 am
Location: T&T
Contact:

Re: Powersellers & Ad's

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » July 26th, 2012, 7:38 pm

pioneer wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
metalgear2095 wrote:I never read those stickys. Raptor became one of the best powersellers for videogames/ consoles because
good points, but his sticky also has over 366,000 views so far. So while you may not look at it, alot of other people do.


u saw #9?
yup, you saw this
viewtopic.php?p=6389834#p6389834

User avatar
skylinechild
punchin NOS
Posts: 3790
Joined: January 13th, 2008, 11:38 pm
Location: In a Skyline

Re: Powersellers & Ad's

Postby skylinechild » July 30th, 2012, 5:30 pm


User avatar
rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 16095
Joined: June 29th, 2009, 8:21 am
Location: Ain't got no chill!

Re: Powersellers & Ad's

Postby rollingstock » July 30th, 2012, 6:56 pm

^ Low in nah, tha's James Brown Dyslexic alter ego.

User avatar
skylinechild
punchin NOS
Posts: 3790
Joined: January 13th, 2008, 11:38 pm
Location: In a Skyline

Re: Powersellers & Ad's

Postby skylinechild » July 30th, 2012, 11:42 pm

^^^lol... not me... duane hadda low the man....the man on sheit....

User avatar
Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin
Posts: 16189
Joined: March 24th, 2003, 10:27 am
Location: T&T
Contact:

Re: Powersellers & Ad's

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » July 31st, 2012, 12:36 am

nobody getting a 'low

his posts were removed

User avatar
pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17340
Joined: April 18th, 2003, 12:27 am
Location: OM-TT.COM
Contact:

Re: Powersellers & Ad's

Postby pioneer » July 31st, 2012, 1:30 am

Good job Duane

Image

User avatar
skylinechild
punchin NOS
Posts: 3790
Joined: January 13th, 2008, 11:38 pm
Location: In a Skyline

Re: Powersellers & Ad's

Postby skylinechild » July 31st, 2012, 4:37 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:nobody getting a 'low

his posts were removed


The boss has spoken..The will of Duane has be done....

User avatar
Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10951
Joined: June 2nd, 2010, 12:26 pm
Location: I'm in it

Re: Powersellers & Ad's

Postby Bizzare » July 31st, 2012, 7:25 am

[fassness] what did i miss thurr [/fassness]

User avatar
skylinechild
punchin NOS
Posts: 3790
Joined: January 13th, 2008, 11:38 pm
Location: In a Skyline

Re: Powersellers & Ad's

Postby skylinechild » August 4th, 2012, 8:24 pm


User avatar
Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10283
Joined: October 10th, 2009, 4:50 pm

Re: Powersellers & Ad's

Postby Stephon. » August 4th, 2012, 10:04 pm

He could have at least made it a lil less obvious like some of the other stores in the bargain center that use names and not the acctual name of the business.

User avatar
Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin
Posts: 16189
Joined: March 24th, 2003, 10:27 am
Location: T&T
Contact:

Re: Powersellers & Ad's

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 4th, 2012, 11:38 pm

Stephon. wrote:He could have at least made it a lil less obvious like some of the other stores in the bargain center that use names and not the acctual name of the business.
examples?

User avatar
skylinechild
punchin NOS
Posts: 3790
Joined: January 13th, 2008, 11:38 pm
Location: In a Skyline

Re: Powersellers & Ad's

Postby skylinechild » August 5th, 2012, 12:29 am

duane....i could be ah mod.....pleaseeeeeee?????

i promise to pay the yearly mod fees on time....

User avatar
Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin
Posts: 16189
Joined: March 24th, 2003, 10:27 am
Location: T&T
Contact:

Re: Powersellers & Ad's

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 5th, 2012, 12:37 am

^ sure! thanks!

you are now a mod!
we are a little low on green pixels right now so it might take a while for your name change colour, but you can start moderating immediately!

To start just click this button Image on each post that you see is against the forum rules, select the reason and click submit.

Welcome on-board moderator! 8)

User avatar
skylinechild
punchin NOS
Posts: 3790
Joined: January 13th, 2008, 11:38 pm
Location: In a Skyline

Re: Powersellers & Ad's

Postby skylinechild » August 5th, 2012, 12:45 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:^ sure! thanks!

you are now a mod!
we are a little low on green pixels right now so it might take a while for your name change colour, but you can start moderating immediately!

To start just click this button Image on each post that you see is against the forum rules, select the reason and click submit.

Welcome on board moderator! 8)


If you low on the green pixels i'll accept blue pixels.... i mean beggars cant be choosers....right??
but how much is the mod fee..??? when is it payable??
is it due on the date every year or in the 1st of jan every year??

User avatar
tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter
Posts: 9983
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 1:02 pm
Location: Is ah ranking ting
Contact:

Re: Powersellers & Ad's

Postby tr1ad » August 5th, 2012, 12:46 am

oh goar

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: GeneralHonda, InnovaTrends, pugboy, ruffrider27, SMc and 16 guests