Forums

Arima Gran Prix - officially cancelled

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

link
18 pounds of Boost

Re: Arima Gran Prix - officially cancelled

Postby link » April 24th, 2011, 10:36 pm

AutoSport wrote:And in typical style, Link tries to pull the matador act, and dodge every valid point highlighted.
The cape covering him and he is still trying to move forward.

We all wonder who was responsible for what was clearly shown, and as indicated, straight facts as opposed to opinion. But that is red herring too.
And these jokers want to run all around the place trying to dictate safety to others.

The days of taking up the goal post and putting it wherever they want are numbered.

:idea: :idea:

Garrett Inside
Trinituner Peong

Postby Garrett Inside » April 24th, 2011, 11:56 pm

oh geez and ages man,
TO: link and autosport

I'm sure that at some point in time in the past, despite your differences, you two guys were friends, probably even had a beer or two together. Both of you were into the motorsport fraternity because like you guys and many others before you and a sh!tload of us after you, it was all about a lil clean fun.

I am asking....no pleading, to both of you for the love of the sport, and despite what was already said, to put aside your differences, and plan TOGETHER to set up another event.

I know the failure of this AGP is still fresh in our minds, and tempers, speculations, and name calling will be happening right now. BUT although you guys don't know me, i believe that you are both still just good men with different ideas on what is deemed right, and, despite what you may think of each other, both of you are very critical to the future of motorsports (i speak mainly of circuit, drags, time attack) in Trinidad & Tobago.

Both of you must have children, teenagers, nephews, nieces, who are excited in motorsports.......what about their future........will let your your petty differences deny them what is their constitutional birthright, the right to the enjoyment to property.

Gentlemen, i have faith in you.

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » April 25th, 2011, 12:31 am

will never happen

its ttasa way or nothing thats how its always been and until people stop supporting ttasa its never going to change

till then forget motorsport in this country

ingalook
Riding on 16's

Postby ingalook » April 25th, 2011, 12:57 am

I noticed that people mentioned that TTASA did indeed send a letter to the police though it was also mentioned that said letter was not the reason for the denial of approval of the event...

OK my point is this... whether of not the letter was the reason for the cancellation of this event is of not consequence... the point is, buy sending such a letter TTASA TRIED TO PREVENT THE EVENT!!!!

Now you wonder why so many on the forums have negative things to say about TTASA and jumped to the erroneous conclusion that TTASA got this even canceled...

It is exactly because of shiet like this link... allyuh cnuts in TTASA actively trying to block the efforts of others (and government) to have events because allyuh not in on the deal... WTF?

Then you dodging every frikkin valid question/observation given by people on these boards... you are the "Vice President" of TTASA? Really? They let you have a computer??? W T F?

You are demonstrate your ignorance/nonchalance/ineptitude in practically every post I see from you on this forum... it bodes very poorly for TTASA if your are there chosen representative on tuner.

You constantly serve to throw racing fuel on the fire of hatred for TTASA... congrats if that is what you were going for...

Mitsu power
Riding on 18's

Postby Mitsu power » April 25th, 2011, 1:20 am

Guys im not surprise at all its the same sheit that happens in Costoms , licensing , police , HDC, immigration and any other goverment institutions .... These colonial oppression thinking MF that dont just die. I am sick and tired of these drag their foot no for sight MF not to mention some of those not all ignorant ignorant stupid officers that are in charge.. ?I wish they could just leave go on some other island. I am so fustrated its not funny . Its like a never ending battle of stupidity .I just cannot take it any more reading what the organiser has to go through just to get a stupid little event going that can lead to a caribbean grand prix with offical race track and international support not to mention earning .. the organiser should even have to go through such headache its jobs its revenue etc .. I find its time we start holding the goverment accoutable for their actions and start suing their a$$ but then again lawyers is another sour pot ...
It makes me feel that the other islands are much more smarter than us and if given our resources they will be super powers ... we have gotten so one track thinking its not even funny any more ..Jah its like the other day a mechanical engineer asking me a question on engines a IT man because he is confuse on what is meant by a couple of basic phrases and diagrams .. I am beting you if its an outsider with light sink and accent and a international status betting you the event would of went of with out any problem in fact u getting free police presence ... stupid colonial thinking MF .. thats like a asked an officer where the maraval police station move to he told me I dont know but its some where around .. so I then asked were you posted ? he told me HD office .. I will go postal in this place...

brainbull
Ricer

Postby brainbull » April 25th, 2011, 3:12 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
Death-Row wrote: anyways, i think approval should've been confirmed b4 any other planning was done. again, ive never planned an event b4 but from a straight forward point of view, the approval is the kinda "make or break" part of things, so i would've assured that we had that in hand first b4 moving to the other steps. just my 2 cents tho.
the event was approved by the Minister of Sport, The Member of Parliament AND the Mayor!

It was approved by the Larry Gomes Stadium, The Sporting Co of Trinidad & Tobago (SPORTT) and road work to level the race track was approved and done by the by the Ministry of Works and Transport.

How much more approval you want? The Queen?

^^you hearin yuhself padna, alyuh listen to this guy, steups. like we really need the queen cause it get cancelled ENT!!!!! fack man. None of the approvals had substance NONE. The approval went like dis "when yuh want to have the event 24th ahite, yea go aheah nah". You cannot take that to court, "paper trail paper trail" document your approval JESUS. if what smart man above is sayin is true, why he doh take dem to court and try to get some kind of redress for the inconvenience caused eh. toooo much ppl in here with little sense. Mr auto sport i know exactly how authorities work. My argument is why go through with so much planning and the grounds not sure. That just like playing playwhe or facking scratch with yuh money. Have faith and trust in god, not in man. Take my advise, the only thing we should all be hoping for is god's forgiveness

mr. mindz
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby mr. mindz » April 25th, 2011, 7:47 am

planning an event on such a grand scale is in fact a gamble....

even if it's 1 individual or group pumping money into the event, until the 11th hour alot of things are still being put in place.

the police do 'stick' alot in terms of approvals for events concerning cars, bar licenses.. etc..... especially non-static displays. there are alot of running around involved...

the police do in fact have the authority to withdraw if they so please... on what ever grounds they see fit to justify their actions, wether it be involvement from a 3rd party or not... this is in fact a gamble by itself.

ALOT of police approvals are granted mere days / hours before ALOT of events.....

So should you wait to advertise then ???? :roll:

NO.... this doesn't work like that......... advertising and getting the population involved at an early date.... and getting the word / hype around is extremely important, esp. for inviting sponsorship, advertisers, attendance, participation... etc......

this could happen to ANYONE. wether it be a fete, a bazaar, motorsport event, motorcade etc...............

once there is no police approval / if approval is withdrawn, the nature & structure of such an event drastically changes.

You can not advertise an event to the nation as a "Grand Prix" and then present a static display "Motorsport Show" to your attendees........ this disappointment is far worse than an event cancellation.... esp. for those getting their cars ready to perform.

For those making speculations, pointing fingers, drawing conclusions....... be mindful about the history of ALL the governing bodies of motorsport first, find out EXACTLY who is who... and the roll each of them has played in making things happen for YOU the public..... and so too on the contrary. be mindful about ALL the politics involved behind the scenes in local motorsport before anymore i's are dotted and t's are crossed...

do a little research & homework before any of you decide to jump in here and start crying for a track... or crying to go & race on the streets. because when we really do get a track......... all these mouth racers going right on the bleachers and sit down, because what all yuh calling 'fass' now... wouldn't be 'fass' then. how much of all yuh going thru the process of getting proper racing approval, inspection & licenses to race on a certified track ?

like all yuh feel it go be like long time 'Gangsta Drags' in Wallerfield or wha ? :lol: nobody paying money in this day & age to go watch 13sec. cars race eh..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

dropping in a turbo engine in a car & raising boost with a b.o.v , waste gate, inter cooler and management is NOT building a race car eh..... :|

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » April 25th, 2011, 8:47 am

mr. mindz wrote:

dropping in a turbo engine in a car & raising boost with a b.o.v , waste gate, inter cooler and management is NOT building a race car eh..... :|

wow... real truth in here

brainbull
Ricer

Postby brainbull » April 25th, 2011, 9:17 am

dropping in a turbo engine in a car & raising boost with a b.o.v , waste gate, inter cooler and management is NOT building a race car eh.....

ha ha ha ha ha hahahahah ahahahahahah ahahahahahah hahahaha hahaha
the kinda parts in my ride i stop using her to go to work. It not very road worthy. Built with one purpose.

race car definition: car used for racing: a car used, designed, modified to operate above stock form or adapted for the sport of automobile racing <====----- WOW

thats my definition of race car please tell us where to start, because we DONT know.

4everstock
Sweet on this forum

Postby 4everstock » April 25th, 2011, 9:58 am

This is a legitimate process I encountered when I was doing my Health and Safety studies:

5 Whys

The 5 Why is a questions-asking method used to explore the cause/effect relationships underlying a particular problem. Ultimately, the goal of applying the 5 Whys method is to determine a root cause of a defect or problem.

Example:

The following example demonstrates the basic process:

My car will not start. (the problem)

Why? - The battery is dead. (first why)

Why? - The alternator is not functioning. (second why)

Why? - The alternator belt has broken. (third why)

Why? - The alternator belt was well beyond its useful service life and has never been replaced. (fourth why)

Why? - I have not been maintaining my car according to the recommended service schedule. (fifth why, a root cause)

Why? - Replacement parts are not available because of the extreme age of my vehicle. (sixth why, optional footnote)

I will start maintaining my car according to the recommended service schedule. (solution)

The questioning for this example could be taken further to a sixth, seventh, or even greater level. This would be legitimate, as the "five" in 5 Whys is not gospel; rather, it is postulated that five iterations of asking why is generally sufficient to get to a root cause. The real key is to encourage the trouble-shooter to avoid assumptions and logic traps and instead to trace the chain of causality in direct increments from the effect through any layers of abstraction to a root cause that still has some connection to the original problem. Note that in this example the fifth why suggests a broken process or an alterable behaviour, which is typical of reaching the root-cause level.

Apply this process to our present situation and see what you come up with...........what actually is happening is some people are just harping on, and making (ridiculous) comments on just the first "why"

Eg:
No proper racing events/facility for racing enthusiasts in Trinidad

Why? : the AGP was cancelled -(not because of bad planning by organiser)

Why? : the Police (the "lovely" people that they are) withdrew the approval -(this is the same Police that yell "stop racing on the streets illegally"......yet they are they ones preventing it from being it done legally

Why? : we have to race on street (in this legal form because we don't have a track)

Why? : we lost our temporary track and promised land given to build new track (because of mis-management and greed)

Why? : we lost our Original Track in Wallerfield (who was responsible for that and was it really because of greed, stupidity and a bad deal)

..............Try your own "5 Why's" , and see if you can pinpiont the real cause of the downfall of racing in Trinidad
Last edited by 4everstock on April 25th, 2011, 3:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

twinturbo_z
Riding on 13's

Postby twinturbo_z » April 25th, 2011, 10:05 am

Computerman
Riding on 18's

Postby Computerman » April 25th, 2011, 11:16 am

AutoSport wrote:We were told about this, we were asked if we wanted this decision turned around and we bluntly refused to to be part of such nefarious activities.
I think a lot of ppl missed that point from your original post.

SR wrote:will never happen

its ttasa way or nothing thats how its always been and until people stop supporting ttasa its never going to change

Darn right!!

mr. mindz wrote:like all yuh feel it go be like long time 'Gangsta Drags' in Wallerfield or wha ? :lol: nobody paying money in this day & age to go watch 13sec. cars race eh..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Doh get tie up eh!! 15sec car come dong on trailer back in the day of 'Wallers'!! Anyhow my car doin 17's so I cyah talk. :oops:

brainbull wrote:ha ha ha ha ha hahahahah ahahahahahah ahahahahahah hahahaha hahaha
the kinda parts in my ride i stop using her to go to work. It not very road worthy. Built with one purpose.
My car is at least road worthy, just a pain in the nenen to drive in traffic and rain.

brainbull wrote:race car definition: car used for racing: a car used, designed, modified to operate above stock form or adapted for the sport of automobile racing <====----- WOW

thats my definition of race car please tell us where to start, because we DONT know.
That definition is too ambiguous don't you think?

I have a street legal car that was built (and I would like to use again, in the near future) for 'fun' racing.

brainbull
Ricer

Postby brainbull » April 25th, 2011, 12:38 pm

Computerman wrote:
AutoSport wrote:We were told about this, we were asked if we wanted this decision turned around and we bluntly refused to to be part of such nefarious activities.
I think a lot of ppl missed that point from your original post.

SR wrote:will never happen

Darn right!!

mr. mindz wrote:like all yuh feel it go be like long time 'Gangsta Drags' in Wallerfield or wha ? :lol: nobody paying money in this day & age to go watch 13sec. cars race eh..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Doh get tie up eh!! 15sec car come dong on trailer back in the day of 'Wallers'!! Anyhow my car doin 17's so I cyah talk. :oops:

brainbull wrote:ha ha ha ha ha hahahahah ahahahahahah ahahahahahah hahahaha hahaha
My car is at least road worthy, just a pain in the nenen to drive in traffic and rain.

brainbull wrote:race car definition: car used for racing: a car used, designed, modified to operate above stock form or adapted for the sport of automobile racing <====----- WOW

That definition is too ambiguous don't you think?

I have a street legal car that was built (and I would like to use again, in the near future) for 'fun' racing.

hahahahahahaha
ah next kant.......too ambiguous. you clearly lack knowledge of what a race car is.

please, everyone reading this look up race car and tell me what you guys see. Fackin moron.

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » April 25th, 2011, 1:10 pm

probably a 120y or 2 parked up under a shed in central

eff eye AYE certified

fiveforward
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby fiveforward » April 25th, 2011, 1:14 pm

mr. mindz wrote:planning an event on such a grand scale is in fact a gamble....

What de, pallo the only gamble is the weather, with how it finnicky these days. FYI nobody advertises an event unless they have a venue secured, especially when it comes to the stadia where the rules say that you can't ADVERTISE the venue until you have all your t's dotted. Yes the police are within their "right" to pull support BUT it's also within the promoters right to be told the REAL reason why permission that was granted was suddenly taken away. One of the police duties is to facilitate so it my guess that they with all this planning; if they see a problem arise help find a solution to the common interest of all. Else I don't think he would have proceeded to put out all that money on getting things done in the first place.

And FYI there is a difference between advertising and marketing sir and we not just talking about youtube videos and facebook teaser posters.

mr. mindz wrote:ALOT of police approvals are granted mere days / hours before ALOT of events.....

And then again there are many that are not, what is your point here?

mr. mindz wrote:For those making speculations, pointing fingers, drawing conclusions....... be mindful about the history of ALL the governing bodies of motorsport first, find out EXACTLY who is who... and the roll each of them has played in making things happen for YOU the public..... and so too on the contrary. be mindful about ALL the politics involved behind the scenes in local motorsport before anymore i's are dotted and t's are crossed...

Hmmmmmm seems as if you know something that we don't. Please allude or are you talking just talking out of turn here in order to sound politically neutral.

mr. mindz wrote:do a little research & homework before any of you decide to jump in here and start crying for a track... or crying to go & race on the streets

Homie you needs to take your own advice. Go do YOUR research cause you sounding more orn ish and out of place.

mr. mindz wrote:all these mouth racers going right on the bleachers and sit down, because what all yuh calling 'fass' now... wouldn't be 'fass' then. how much of all yuh going thru the process of getting proper racing approval, inspection & licenses to race on a certified track ?

What de - Dan! It might sound strange to you but NOT ALL racers want to go into 5 sec. There are those who find a bracket they are comfortable with, remain there and have fun racing. You sounding like a mouth racer yourself; one a dem who buying performance car to drop low on pink + green rim and fraid to DRIVE it cause you want people to see you cruise on by and part it hard. Guy you can't be real, cause sense people know there are many variations in racing/ types of racing/ disciplines in motorsport and certain levels are not as stringent in terms of vehicle/ individual approvals than others - Solodex and F1 is not the same thing - I feel you watching to much BMI where men doing togue in full race suit. If in order to race in your class you must meet certain requirements then nobody is going to object, men might ben cause they hadda spend money; vex and screw but if compliance means you race then you comply. It's that simple as men WANT to race!

mr. mindz wrote: Like all yuh feel it go be like long time 'Gangsta Drags' in Wallerfield or wha ? :lol: nobody paying money in this day & age to go watch 13sec. cars race eh..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

So what you're saying is that people with cars slower than 13's shouldn't race because they r not that visually appealing to a crowd of people like you. My question is who is ***k is you; what about a family coming out to support someone who's starting and doing 18's his/ her first time- aren't they paying to. By your words it have no place for "slow" people in racing then and everybody should start of doing 9's. If you want to say that you wouldn't pay I would accept that statement as it's a typical non racer statement, but don't broad brush.

mr. mindz wrote:dropping in a turbo engine in a car & raising boost with a b.o.v , waste gate, inter cooler and management is NOT building a race car eh..... :|

You are right; it's the START to building a type of race car, because by racing definition you can take any car out there and race it once it's capable for the intended task. Hell they race stock Suzuki Swifts in Malaysia - dotishness and what you saying is the same ting. Take some education; the true start to building ANY race car is never with the car itself; it's with the driver and his mentality.

Great now you have made me waste 15 minutes.*Steups*

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » April 25th, 2011, 1:47 pm

brainbull wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
Death-Row wrote: anyways, i think approval should've been confirmed b4 any other planning was done. again, ive never planned an event b4 but from a straight forward point of view, the approval is the kinda "make or break" part of things, so i would've assured that we had that in hand first b4 moving to the other steps. just my 2 cents tho.
the event was approved by the Minister of Sport, The Member of Parliament AND the Mayor!

It was approved by the Larry Gomes Stadium, The Sporting Co of Trinidad & Tobago (SPORTT) and road work to level the race track was approved and done by the by the Ministry of Works and Transport.

How much more approval you want? The Queen?

^^you hearin yuhself padna, alyuh listen to this guy, steups. like we really need the queen cause it get cancelled ENT!!!!! fack man. None of the approvals had substance NONE. The approval went like dis "when yuh want to have the event 24th ahite, yea go aheah nah". You cannot take that to court, "paper trail paper trail" document your approval JESUS. if what smart man above is sayin is true, why he doh take dem to court and try to get some kind of redress for the inconvenience caused eh. toooo much ppl in here with little sense. Mr auto sport i know exactly how authorities work. My argument is why go through with so much planning and the grounds not sure. That just like playing playwhe or facking scratch with yuh money. Have faith and trust in god, not in man. Take my advise, the only thing we should all be hoping for is god's forgiveness
have you seen the letters of appointment from the Ministry and authorities? no?

there is a paper trail, there are signed and stamped documents - they just were not posted here. A course of action has already been put into place.

thank you for your input. 8-)

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby A172 » April 25th, 2011, 1:52 pm

I guess ah buncha Evo and STi's go hadda stay home cuz plenty sure doing 13's :lol: :lol: :lol: :|

brainbull
Ricer

Postby brainbull » April 25th, 2011, 1:54 pm

fiveforward wrote:
mr. mindz wrote:planning an event on such a grand scale is in fact a gamble....

What de, pallo the only gamble is the weather, with how it finnicky these days. FYI nobody advertises an event unless they have a venue secured, especially when it comes to the stadia where the rules say that you can't ADVERTISE the venue until you have all your t's dotted. Yes the police are within their "right" to pull support BUT it's also within the promoters right to be told the REAL reason why permission that was granted was suddenly taken away. One of the police duties is to facilitate so it my guess that they with all this planning; if they see a problem arise help find a solution to the common interest of all. Else I don't think he would have proceeded to put out all that money on getting things done in the first place.

And FYI there is a difference between advertising and marketing sir and we not just talking about youtube videos and facebook teaser posters.

mr. mindz wrote:ALOT of police approvals are granted mere days / hours before ALOT of events.....

And then again there are many that are not, what is your point here?

mr. mindz wrote:For those making speculations, pointing fingers, drawing conclusions....... be mindful about the history of ALL the governing bodies of motorsport first, find out EXACTLY who is who... and the roll each of them has played in making things happen for YOU the public..... and so too on the contrary. be mindful about ALL the politics involved behind the scenes in local motorsport before anymore i's are dotted and t's are crossed...

Hmmmmmm seems as if you know something that we don't. Please allude or are you talking just talking out of turn here in order to sound politically neutral.

mr. mindz wrote:do a little research & homework before any of you decide to jump in here and start crying for a track... or crying to go & race on the streets

Homie you needs to take your own advice. Go do YOUR research cause you sounding more orn ish and out of place.

mr. mindz wrote:all these mouth racers going right on the bleachers and sit down, because what all yuh calling 'fass' now... wouldn't be 'fass' then. how much of all yuh going thru the process of getting proper racing approval, inspection & licenses to race on a certified track ?

What de - Dan! It might sound strange to you but NOT ALL racers want to go into 5 sec. There are those who find a bracket they are comfortable with, remain there and have fun racing. You sounding like a mouth racer yourself; one a dem who buying performance car to drop low on pink + green rim and fraid to DRIVE it cause you want people to see you cruise on by and part it hard. Guy you can't be real, cause sense people know there are many variations in racing/ types of racing/ disciplines in motorsport and certain levels are not as stringent in terms of vehicle/ individual approvals than others - Solodex and F1 is not the same thing - I feel you watching to much BMI where men doing togue in full race suit. If in order to race in your class you must meet certain requirements then nobody is going to object, men might ben cause they hadda spend money; vex and screw but if compliance means you race then you comply. It's that simple as men WANT to race!

mr. mindz wrote: Like all yuh feel it go be like long time 'Gangsta Drags' in Wallerfield or wha ? :lol: nobody paying money in this day & age to go watch 13sec. cars race eh..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

So what you're saying is that people with cars slower than 13's shouldn't race because they r not that visually appealing to a crowd of people like you. My question is who is ***k is you; what about a family coming out to support someone who's starting and doing 18's his/ her first time- aren't they paying to. By your words it have no place for "slow" people in racing then and everybody should start of doing 9's. If you want to say that you wouldn't pay I would accept that statement as it's a typical non racer statement, but don't broad brush.

mr. mindz wrote:dropping in a turbo engine in a car & raising boost with a b.o.v , waste gate, inter cooler and management is NOT building a race car eh..... :|

You are right; it's the START to building a type of race car, because by racing definition you can take any car out there and race it once it's capable for the intended task. Hell they race stock Suzuki Swifts in Malaysia - dotishness and what you saying is the same ting. Take some education; the true start to building ANY race car is never with the car itself; it's with the driver and his mentality.

aye!!!!! stop trying to educate dis dotish man hoss. nobody wanna see ah 13sec car run down d track. You have ah car atall pal??? wat d fack u knw bout drag times. You feel all them top dawgs today come out dey mudda belly doing 9's. You have to start sum where wtf!!!!! so ah man cyar come to race with a stock jz with some lil small mods to see what time he doing. steups

Dis mr mindz fella dotish jed.

worksux101
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby worksux101 » April 25th, 2011, 2:28 pm

chill fellas...no need for the insults etc...try to be diplomatic - remember, this is the kinda outlook the public is going to get of car enthusiasts in T+T...

White CZ4A
30 pounds of Boost

Postby White CZ4A » April 25th, 2011, 2:45 pm

Can autosport or someone else write this up in the paper?
Showing especially Anil Roberts and his empty promises.

Computerman
Riding on 18's

Postby Computerman » April 25th, 2011, 3:10 pm

brainbull wrote:hahahahahahaha
ah next kant.......too ambiguous. you clearly lack knowledge of what a race car is.
Indeed. I have a draw full of time slips, receipts, FIA 'licenses' and a nice lil trophy. Where are your time slips from Wallerfield and Camden little boy?

brainbull wrote:Fackin moron.
Coming from you that is a compliment.

worksux101 wrote:chill fellas...no need for the insults etc...try to be diplomatic - remember, this is the kinda outlook the public is going to get of car enthusiasts in T+T...
There are rotten and 'spoiled' apples in every bunch!

These children nowadays have no respect for their elders. Why should I 'chill' when a snot-nose little punk who was still in his daddy's scrotum when I was racing wants to disrespect me? No, when we get a track (and we will), let him bring his 'race car' and get receive a cut arse from a "17"sec grocery getter!! :twisted:

mr. mindz
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby mr. mindz » April 25th, 2011, 3:40 pm

i hear ya Linzi............ had that on your chest a while now right ?

so because a man have a 'performance' car.... & choose to not street race.... he 'fraid' to drive it? :|

so you feel everything with a turbo charged engine MUST be dedicated to speed or racing ? :?

smh... the day we do get a track, only time will tell. :roll:

as I said before... the days of Wallerfield are long gone.
and I am no mouth racer dan.... real 'racing' is out of my league for now, and out of my budget... so I don't waste my time on 'talking' about how fast my car can go... :wink:

brainbull
Ricer

Postby brainbull » April 25th, 2011, 3:59 pm

brainbull wrote:
hahahahahahaha
Indeed. I have a draw full of time slips, receipts, FIA 'licenses' and a nice lil trophy. Where are your time slips from Wallerfield and Camden little boy?

:( oh fada lord pal your brain working?

the argument was what my definition of a race car was, not how much trophy and slip you have. Oh fack read and understand nah man. AGAIN please.......tell........us.........what .......your.......definition.......of.......a........race........car........is. <==---- i spaced it out to help you with your reading disability. take your time! 0X

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » April 25th, 2011, 4:11 pm

keep up the argument in here and thread will be cleaned

take it elsewhere

fiveforward
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby fiveforward » April 25th, 2011, 4:44 pm

mr. mindz wrote:i hear ya Linzi............ had that on your chest a while now right ?
Not really! I just don't agree with parts your statement that i find kind insulting to racers and please don't think I need a keyboard to say this, cause it's no different from what I say in real life.

mr. mindz wrote:so because a man have a 'performance' car.... & choose to not street race.... he 'fraid' to drive it? :|
it has nothing to do about "street racing" pallo. Performance cars are built to perform beyond normal designations that's why they call it that. Nowhere does it say a skyline is a family car.

mr. mindz wrote:so you feel everything with a turbo charged engine MUST be dedicated to speed or racing ? :?
Quite frankly yes i do, not checking the potent NA projects out there. Manufacturers put boost in cars to up the driving PERFORMANCE not the pshhhhh factor. If you buy an EVO and drive it like an Almera then buy a CS3 lancer and breeze out. You'd have save yourself a lot of money.

mr. mindz wrote:smh... the day we do get a track, only time will tell. :roll:

Oooooooookkkkkkkkkk. With all dat shaking don't break ur neck.

mr. mindz wrote:and I am no mouth racer dan.... real 'racing' is out of my league for now, and out of my budget... so I don't waste my time on 'talking' about how fast my car can go... :wink:
Doggie i want you to tell me what is "Real racing". There is a tainted view in Trinidad on what real racing is and that is because most people r not exposed to that much when it comes to racing to begin with. I did say racing begin with mentality. There was a time when drifting wasn't considered a form of racing, so to solodex, so to time attack, so to togue runs. In racing you find your niche and breeze out there until u r ready to move on.

But lets get back on point less Fidel Triad decides to pass a swiffer. The point is that it's unfortunate that the event was cancelled through no direct fault of the promoter. Rawle this is a 3rd world country with a 4th world system and a colonial police force, i admire that you decided to go thru the front door but u shudda just grease a wheel to circumvent the nonsense. This is just another case of protocol and proper procedure not working for the greater good to benefit not the majority but rather a minority.

How can "20" residents bring down an event that is going to benefit thousands WTF! I don't understand it. I thought majority rules in this country, I'll admit that they have rights but what about my right to see racing, unless the popo have another underlying reason.

God Bless Trinidad & Tobago. This GREAT banana republic.

Computerman
Riding on 18's

Postby Computerman » April 25th, 2011, 5:08 pm

fiveforward wrote:Rawle this is a 3rd world country with a 4th world system and a colonial police force...................

God Bless Trinidad & Tobago. This GREAT banana republic.

Colonial is right!! :fist:

brainbull
Ricer

Postby brainbull » April 25th, 2011, 6:54 pm

will we ever get a track in dis country? solodex, karting, drifting, drags, all in one place. i call it 0X HEAVEN ON EARTH 0X
:angel:

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » April 25th, 2011, 6:59 pm

brainbull you ever compete at solodex?

-sMoKe-
3NE 2NR for life

Postby -sMoKe- » April 25th, 2011, 7:13 pm

fiveforward wrote:

mr mindz got pwned!...lmao @ "part it hard"

mr. mindz
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby mr. mindz » April 25th, 2011, 8:33 pm

8-) part it hard :lol:

nah Linzi & i are cool...... just differences of opinion.
as i said.... i saw that 1 coming from Linzi, today was just the day... :lol:

he's more into function than form... and 'stance' may not be his cup of tea. which is all fine & well...

But I still think illegal street racing is irresponsible, and it's even more irresponsible to be supporting / promoting it...
:| but then again.. who the hell takes me on ?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”