TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Hakka Restuarant

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Crackpot
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1098
Joined: June 2nd, 2009, 7:17 pm

Re: Hakka Restuarant

Postby Crackpot » June 3rd, 2011, 10:09 am

this place is awesome, especially if you like dem sexy, classy women from d west who does be hanging out there.

Food is good, which by itself is a rating from what you get nowadays, service is good and the price is right for what they are selling, which is something different from everybody else. Its always good for ppl to try new foods.

Anyways d woman who running de place rell sweet so I think great food combined with catching a glimpse of her is worth the money

Advertisement
User avatar
maZdaspeed6
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 154
Joined: April 13th, 2007, 8:19 am
Location: P.O.S

Re: Hakka Restuarant

Postby maZdaspeed6 » June 6th, 2011, 8:03 pm

food a bit spicy (found "bird pepper" in some dishes but very tasty may be a tad heavy on the salt.

rice noodles, paneer and mushrooms were good and prices were reasonable...

Image


Image

User avatar
BLUE_CP9A
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 926
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 12:04 am
Location: Trinidad
Contact:

Re: Hakka Restuarant

Postby BLUE_CP9A » June 6th, 2011, 8:16 pm

rdeonarine wrote:food not all that and over priced


Total opposite of above, food was good and prices are very reasonable.

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11270
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Hakka Restuarant

Postby De Dragon » June 7th, 2011, 12:11 am

AllTrac wrote:
Redman wrote:if this is the Japanese place in movie towne:
2 diners-4 soft drinks 4 cups of saki,2 appetizers,3 orders of sushi and 1 meal(pork and rice),1 dessert-about 800



thats actually pretty good for what you are getting and compared to the prices in other restaurants of the same caliber. If others find that is too much then they should stay the fcuk home and nyam down on dey ramen.

Wha' bee get in your bonnet jed? :lol:

User avatar
slick
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 244
Joined: June 7th, 2007, 11:03 am
Location: Throwin ah frame
Contact:

Re: Hakka Restuarant

Postby slick » June 7th, 2011, 12:19 am

Price is nice
Food is bess!

Definitely worth checking it out

kl122
Sweet on this forum
Posts: 364
Joined: February 11th, 2009, 9:40 am

Re: Hakka Restuarant

Postby kl122 » June 7th, 2011, 7:29 am

been there about four times, food is very good, very consistent, and very reasonable...4 of us ate and had left overs for 2 more ppl....lol at the cost of 600$! service is shiddy, chairs are very uncomfortable...go try it, u might like it
:lol:

User avatar
crazybalhead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10962
Joined: April 21st, 2003, 9:41 am

Re: Hakka Restuarant

Postby crazybalhead » June 7th, 2011, 7:58 am

Crackpot wrote:this place is awesome, especially if you like dem sexy, classy women from d west who does be hanging out there.

Food is good, which by itself is a rating from what you get nowadays, service is good and the price is right for what they are selling, which is something different from everybody else. Its always good for ppl to try new foods.

Anyways d woman who running de place rell sweet so I think great food combined with catching a glimpse of her is worth the money




LOL QUE???

rdeonarine
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 503
Joined: April 2nd, 2008, 2:45 pm
Location: Unknown

Re: Hakka Restuarant

Postby rdeonarine » June 7th, 2011, 8:16 am

ok my bad then, i must have a couple bad experiences with the place, everyone else seems to think its pretty decent,..maybe i'll try them again, chilli chicken and egg fried rice

kl122
Sweet on this forum
Posts: 364
Joined: February 11th, 2009, 9:40 am

Re: Hakka Restuarant

Postby kl122 » June 7th, 2011, 8:41 am

manchurian chicken, hong kong pork, hakka house rice wid out beef, prawn noodles, prawns in garlic sauce ....boy u cud close ur eye n order n everything will taste good..lol

User avatar
foss
2NR phototakerouter
Posts: 6590
Joined: July 26th, 2004, 11:58 pm

Re: Hakka Restuarant

Postby foss » June 7th, 2011, 11:15 am

Bizzare wrote:Redman, why yuh doz ride out after every post bai?? Stay a lil bit nah....:?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I couldn't read anymore after this :rofl: :rofl:

User avatar
foss
2NR phototakerouter
Posts: 6590
Joined: July 26th, 2004, 11:58 pm

Re: Hakka Restuarant

Postby foss » June 7th, 2011, 11:17 am

De Dragon wrote:
AllTrac wrote:
Redman wrote:if this is the Japanese place in movie towne:
2 diners-4 soft drinks 4 cups of saki,2 appetizers,3 orders of sushi and 1 meal(pork and rice),1 dessert-about 800



thats actually pretty good for what you are getting and compared to the prices in other restaurants of the same caliber. If others find that is too much then they should stay the fcuk home and nyam down on dey ramen.

Wha' bee get in your bonnet jed? :lol:


:rofl: :rofl: where allyuh does come up wit dis sheit hoss :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
netsket
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 577
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 9:15 am

Re: Hakka Restuarant

Postby netsket » July 23rd, 2011, 1:44 pm

do u have to make reservations?

if so, what is the number to make reservations?

User avatar
bluesteel29
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2022
Joined: May 29th, 2007, 2:42 pm
Location: spreadin ah cheeks :)

Re: Hakka Restuarant

Postby bluesteel29 » July 23rd, 2011, 7:56 pm

netsket wrote:do u have to make reservations?

if so, what is the number to make reservations?


6411 dat sh!t yo

User avatar
bushwakka
punchin NOS
Posts: 4350
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 1:02 pm
Location: GPS unavailable

Re: Hakka Restuarant

Postby bushwakka » July 23rd, 2011, 8:53 pm

was there again las week....food was bess as usual!

User avatar
Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10266
Joined: October 10th, 2009, 4:50 pm

Re: Hakka Restuarant

Postby Stephon. » July 23rd, 2011, 9:13 pm

rdeonarine wrote:food not all that and over priced

lolwut? compared to where :lol: :lol:

User avatar
varung
Riding on 13's
Posts: 4
Joined: March 28th, 2006, 8:30 am
Location: Arima

Re: Hakka Restuarant

Postby varung » July 27th, 2011, 4:30 pm

ONE OF THE BEST RESTURANTS IN TRINIDAD HANDS DOWN.
i've been there a couple times and def worth going to over and over. not the normal run of the mill chinee rest. not thai def and not indian.

prices are very good i find. i was there to up last week, food plus a beer and juice was $409 and which was rice, rice noodles, chicken, beef, fish, and vegetarian dish and we still have left overs to eat twice.

User avatar
RASC
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8340
Joined: February 6th, 2004, 11:00 am

Re: Hakka Restuarant

Postby RASC » July 27th, 2011, 4:39 pm

TriniGT wrote:

As for service, that is always a problem when you have local staff that chose to show up whenever and also having a high turnover. You seldom get dedicated staff that are commited to put the customer first.


What the hell is going on with local staff in retail/food establishments?
It seems to me as if gunterism and speaking like you're on the block is the norm now...

"HELLO? EXCUSE ME...I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS YOU ARE SAYING MA'AM" :?


...I look like sharky from phase 2? Why are you talking to me like that :?: Geez an ages man. I don't know if to blame the owners for the poor training, or is it really THAT bad out there? :?

(I'm speaking in general, not necessarily about HAKKA-thanks!)

User avatar
Country_Bookie
12 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2206
Joined: September 2nd, 2008, 1:14 pm
Location: Beating the sky with broken wings
Contact:

Re: Hakka Restuarant

Postby Country_Bookie » July 27th, 2011, 4:54 pm

Stephon. wrote:
rdeonarine wrote:food not all that and over priced

lolwut? compared to where :lol: :lol:



When compared Ram's Doubles in Curepe junction, its quite overpriced. :drinking:

User avatar
AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew
Posts: 19985
Joined: April 17th, 2003, 11:43 pm
Location: iymc
Contact:

Re: Hakka Restuarant

Postby AllTrac » July 27th, 2011, 5:58 pm

RASC wrote:
TriniGT wrote:

As for service, that is always a problem when you have local staff that chose to show up whenever and also having a high turnover. You seldom get dedicated staff that are commited to put the customer first.


What the hell is going on with local staff in retail/food establishments?
It seems to me as if gunterism and speaking like you're on the block is the norm now...

"HELLO? EXCUSE ME...I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS YOU ARE SAYING MA'AM" :?


...I look like sharky from phase 2? Why are you talking to me like that :?: Geez an ages man. I don't know if to blame the owners for the poor training, or is it really THAT bad out there? :?

(I'm speaking in general, not necessarily about HAKKA-thanks!)


You would be surprised at how many high end restaurants or other establishments here you would get employees talking like that, its sickening.

User avatar
Oleander
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 774
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 1:07 am
Location: d∩ ǝpıS ʇɥƃıᴚ
Contact:

Re: Hakka Restuarant

Postby Oleander » July 27th, 2011, 6:21 pm

It's a cool place to chill out..
The food is good nothing too great.. but not disappointing
The prices are okay
The service is not the quickest... especially if you sit outside
A couple weeks ago I went there with my girlfriends and our experience was a pleasant one... you just need to be patient with the servers and make the best of it.

Hope you enjoy it if you do actually go.

User avatar
Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10266
Joined: October 10th, 2009, 4:50 pm

Re: Hakka Restuarant

Postby Stephon. » July 27th, 2011, 6:30 pm

AllTrac wrote:
RASC wrote:
TriniGT wrote:

As for service, that is always a problem when you have local staff that chose to show up whenever and also having a high turnover. You seldom get dedicated staff that are commited to put the customer first.


What the hell is going on with local staff in retail/food establishments?
It seems to me as if gunterism and speaking like you're on the block is the norm now...

"HELLO? EXCUSE ME...I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS YOU ARE SAYING MA'AM" :?


...I look like sharky from phase 2? Why are you talking to me like that :?: Geez an ages man. I don't know if to blame the owners for the poor training, or is it really THAT bad out there? :?

(I'm speaking in general, not necessarily about HAKKA-thanks!)


You would be surprised at how many high end restaurants or other establishments here you would get employees talking like that, its sickening.
:lol: :lol: I don't encounter that problem much, I guess you guys get them on bad days :?

User avatar
AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew
Posts: 19985
Joined: April 17th, 2003, 11:43 pm
Location: iymc
Contact:

Re: Hakka Restuarant

Postby AllTrac » July 27th, 2011, 6:37 pm

not talking about Hakka specifically

User avatar
RASC
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8340
Joined: February 6th, 2004, 11:00 am

Re: Hakka Restuarant

Postby RASC » July 27th, 2011, 6:44 pm

Stephon. wrote:
AllTrac wrote:
RASC wrote:
TriniGT wrote:

As for service, that is always a problem when you have local staff that chose to show up whenever and also having a high turnover. You seldom get dedicated staff that are commited to put the customer first.


What the hell is going on with local staff in retail/food establishments?
It seems to me as if gunterism and speaking like you're on the block is the norm now...

"HELLO? EXCUSE ME...I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS YOU ARE SAYING MA'AM" :?


...I look like sharky from phase 2? Why are you talking to me like that :?: Geez an ages man. I don't know if to blame the owners for the poor training, or is it really THAT bad out there? :?

(I'm speaking in general, not necessarily about HAKKA-thanks!)


You would be surprised at how many high end restaurants or other establishments here you would get employees talking like that, its sickening.
:lol: :lol: I don't encounter that problem much, I guess you guys get them on bad days :?


Talking in general here...

User avatar
A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6149
Joined: August 11th, 2008, 3:48 pm

Re: Hakka Restuarant

Postby A172 » July 27th, 2011, 7:19 pm

AllTrac wrote:
RASC wrote:
TriniGT wrote:

As for service, that is always a problem when you have local staff that chose to show up whenever and also having a high turnover. You seldom get dedicated staff that are commited to put the customer first.


What the hell is going on with local staff in retail/food establishments?
It seems to me as if gunterism and speaking like you're on the block is the norm now...

"HELLO? EXCUSE ME...I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS YOU ARE SAYING MA'AM" :?


...I look like sharky from phase 2? Why are you talking to me like that :?: Geez an ages man. I don't know if to blame the owners for the poor training, or is it really THAT bad out there? :?

(I'm speaking in general, not necessarily about HAKKA-thanks!)


You would be surprised at how many high end restaurants or other establishments here you would get employees talking like that, its sickening.


Talk Nah Society......we live in it.

User avatar
AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew
Posts: 19985
Joined: April 17th, 2003, 11:43 pm
Location: iymc
Contact:

Re: Hakka Restuarant

Postby AllTrac » July 27th, 2011, 7:48 pm

went to a restaurant on the ave recently, I asked our server for something on the menu, her answer was "nah we eh ha...wait.....lemme go check"
she runs off, no "Ill be back in a sec" or "could you excuse me for a minute while I go check" nothing.
So she comes back and while walking toward me she said " doh bodder bout da dish, we eh ha none nah" she said this while passing 2 other tables.

Imagine when you go to regular places to eat out in the US like apple bees, red lobster even dennys or ihop, when you and your date or company arrive and wait to be seated. If there is no one to get you a table as soon as you enter, the other waitresses there who is setting up a table would look to you, acknowledge you and say something like "ill be with you in a second ok?" "or someone will be with you in a second"
Try that at a ruby tuesday here, you walk in, no ones at the counter, you see a waitress passing by, you look at her, she looks at you....nothing :lol:

User avatar
AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew
Posts: 19985
Joined: April 17th, 2003, 11:43 pm
Location: iymc
Contact:

Re: Hakka Restuarant

Postby AllTrac » July 27th, 2011, 8:45 pm

pioneer wrote:I once went a restaurant in the east and was asking the waiter something, he said eh oh goar jus now eh...n he walk off

He pass me a couple times while ignoring me trying to get his attention

So i pulled out the danraj in me n fling the wooden menu infront of him, then he came.

Hey, it worked.


:lol: :lol: i remember this conversation :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10266
Joined: October 10th, 2009, 4:50 pm

Re: Hakka Restuarant

Postby Stephon. » July 27th, 2011, 9:29 pm

Like allyuh was on a date :|

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12816
Joined: May 22nd, 2010, 8:11 pm

Re: Hakka Restuarant

Postby S_2NR » July 27th, 2011, 9:32 pm

anytime i get poor service i tell them keep whatever it is and go elsewhere.

User avatar
Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10266
Joined: October 10th, 2009, 4:50 pm

Re: Hakka Restuarant

Postby Stephon. » July 27th, 2011, 9:34 pm

The best waitresses are the ones that flirt with you, extra food always does the belly good.

User avatar
A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6149
Joined: August 11th, 2008, 3:48 pm

Re: Hakka Restuarant

Postby A172 » July 28th, 2011, 7:40 pm

pioneer wrote:I geh up an ask him YUH ENNO WHO IS ME OAR


should have employed the LIKE YUH WAR MEH TUN UP IN HYERE OR WAR

more effective in said scenario.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: hydroep, maj. tom and 99 guests