3NE 2NR for life

Re: Ramadan Mubarak 1434AH/2013CE

Postby psychokid » June 17th, 2015, 9:32 pm

Ramadan Mubarak

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » June 18th, 2015, 7:40 am

pioneer wrote:Muslim brahs explain this one...

I know these two muslim fellas...brothers....everyday they go to the food court to "observe" people.

I saw them some day this week and they were like OMG what you doing here?...I say I come to buy lunch duhhhh?

The look of horror on their faces was epic, I told them I stopped fasting years ago and I'm now a practicing hindu. One had a papercup which he kept spitting into. One grow long beard and had a miniature quran he was reading from.

So I asked them what they're doing here?...they said they come every lunch time to "make out" all de muslims who does play big muslim but don't fast...so I was like K.k

Now keep this mind - for the other months of the year these two guys always partying, posting pics on facebook from maracas bay with carib and sloths in hand...always drunk on de avenue every weekend...one married with chile an does be in villa every weekend...one got fired from 3 diff jobs in one year for showing up to work drunk...

Why do muslims do this? They know they do chit, but for a month want to play holier than thou and judge others?

I just checked one of their fb stats and he has something up about god is great thank you for this month etc etc.

Is this real life?

When it is not Ramadan...................... Rum nuh dun.

HSA
Riding on 17's

Postby HSA » June 18th, 2015, 10:26 am

pioneer wrote:Good luck to you brahs

I gave up this practice many years ago, my life has never been better

good for you bro.........so doh study wat other ppl saying...som will say its wrong but you have your reasons why u did it.....once u happy we should all be happy and stop criticizing......humans cannot be judges...leave that to the almighty.....

on a next note....fasting going good so far...10:30am and i had only one belly grumble.... :D

Team Loco
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Team Loco » June 18th, 2015, 12:46 pm

belly in and right now. but no scene

redrum
3NE 2NR for life

Postby redrum » June 18th, 2015, 1:58 pm

Yep feeling the same way also...

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » June 18th, 2015, 2:17 pm

Allyuh not supposed to gripe about being hangry eh...just saying.

crazybalhead
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby crazybalhead » June 18th, 2015, 2:30 pm

Pioneer, those guys aren't drinking haram stuff. Stag is 100% halal. Do some research.

r1riderz
Street 2NR

RAMADAN MUBARAK 2015

Postby r1riderz » June 18th, 2015, 7:16 pm

Assalaam u alaikum brothers and sisters... Ramadan has started. I wish everyone a blessed month. Feel free to post any tips and struggles that you may have. I hope all our duas come tru... Assalaam u alaikum....

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Ramadan Mubarak 1436AH/2015CE

Postby RBphoto » June 18th, 2015, 10:11 pm

Yeah, moon come out this eve.

HSA
Riding on 17's

Re: RAMADAN MUBARAK 2015

Postby HSA » June 19th, 2015, 2:02 pm

r1riderz wrote:Assalaam u alaikum brothers and sisters... Ramadan has started. I wish everyone a blessed month. Feel free to post any tips and struggles that you may have. I hope all our duas come tru... Assalaam u alaikum....

w/salaam...ameen brother...and same to you and your family also

halfbreed_1
Street 2NR

Postby halfbreed_1 » June 19th, 2015, 2:06 pm

you guys have it easy in Trinidad what time do you guys eat like 5 something in the morning right? and then break fast around 6 or so?

In Nyc during the summer is 345am and then break fast around 830pm

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » June 19th, 2015, 4:11 pm

1434744676132.jpg

Whereabouts 4:25am -6-35pm

M_2NR
not Admin

Postby M_2NR » June 19th, 2015, 7:14 pm

^see OP

r1riderz
Street 2NR

Postby r1riderz » June 21st, 2015, 8:57 am

Lovely cool rainy day today....

worksux101
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby worksux101 » June 21st, 2015, 11:46 am

^yup. Ramadan Mubarak all.

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » June 23rd, 2015, 8:41 am

halfbreed_1 wrote:you guys have it easy in Trinidad what time do you guys eat like 5 something in the morning right? and then break fast around 6 or so?

All that for the same blessings eh.. so unfair.

M_2NR
not Admin

Postby M_2NR » June 23rd, 2015, 7:47 pm

RBphoto wrote:
halfbreed_1 wrote:you guys have it easy in Trinidad what time do you guys eat like 5 something in the morning right? and then break fast around 6 or so?

All that for the same blessings eh.. so unfair.

nuh really eh...

http://islamqa.info/en/2122

Fasting is something which is just for Allaah, and Allaah will give multiple rewards without measure for it. The hadeeth says: “[Allaah says:] Fasting is Mine and it is I Who give reward for it.” (Al-Bukhaari, Fath, no. 1904)

York
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby York » June 23rd, 2015, 11:57 pm

Some are hypocrites and they deceive not except their own selves. Allah knows who they are. however, iman (faith) is in the heart and it is possible for a man to drink alcohol and have illegal sexual relations, though major sins they are not shirk (associating partners with Allah)...and Allah forgives all sins once a person repents and don't return to those sins. Allah knows best and He is the source of all strength and the judge of mankind.

Lastly, those "non-muslims" be it atheists or theists who don't fast or pray salaah or give compulsory charity will be punished on the day of judgment for not obeying Allah. The obligations of Islam are for all of mankind, not muslims alone. There is no compulsion in religion, the right path has been made distinct from the wrong.

So sorry Pioneer, you won't get away. This life is a paradise for the disbelievers and a prison for the believers. You are free to disagree. If you are right, after you die you will rot in the earth. If Islam is right, you will be held accountable for what you did and didn't do. Peace!

M_2NR
not Admin

Postby M_2NR » June 24th, 2015, 12:22 am

Creative
Street 2NR

Postby Creative » June 24th, 2015, 6:42 am

York wrote:Some are hypocrites and they deceive not except their own selves. Allah knows who they are. however, iman (faith) is in the heart and it is possible for a man to drink alcohol and have illegal sexual relations, though major sins they are not shirk (associating partners with Allah)...and Allah forgives all sins once a person repents and don't return to those sins. Allah knows best and He is the source of all strength and the judge of mankind.

Lastly, those "non-muslims" be it atheists or theists who don't fast or pray salaah or give compulsory charity will be punished on the day of judgment for not obeying Allah. The obligations of Islam are for all of mankind, not muslims alone. There is no compulsion in religion, the right path has been made distinct from the wrong.

So sorry Pioneer, you won't get away. This life is a paradise for the disbelievers and a prison for the believers. You are free to disagree. If you are right, after you die you will rot in the earth. If Islam is right, you will be held accountable for what you did and didn't do. Peace!

After reading through some of these religious posts here on tuner, I now understand why there is so much negativity towards Islam. The Prophet (PBUH) won people's hearts through his kindness and good character and we should all try to be kind to both our Muslim and Non-Muslim brothers and sisters. A person can be a practicing Muslim all his life and die a kafir and a person can live his entire life in kufr and die a true Muslim, we do not know the Qadr (decree) of Allah (SWT). Comments like these may have pushed pioneer away from Islam in the first place. Please be careful for what you say and post to others even though it is the truth, because you will be held accountable for it.

If people knew true Islam and its simplicity it will attract them and they can learn why we cannot do the things we are forbidden to do in due time. All this can be done with wisdom of speech and good manners.

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » June 24th, 2015, 11:04 am

Creative wrote:
York wrote:Some are hypocrites and they deceive not except their own selves. Allah knows who they are. however, iman (faith) is in the heart and it is possible for a man to drink alcohol and have illegal sexual relations, though major sins they are not shirk (associating partners with Allah)...and Allah forgives all sins once a person repents and don't return to those sins. Allah knows best and He is the source of all strength and the judge of mankind.

After reading through some of these religious posts here on tuner, I now understand why there is so much negativity towards Islam. The Prophet (PBUH) won people's hearts through his kindness and good character and we should all try to be kind to both our Muslim and Non-Muslim brothers and sisters. A person can be a practicing Muslim all his life and die a kafir and a person can live his entire life in kufr and die a true Muslim, we do not know the Qadr (decree) of Allah (SWT). Comments like these may have pushed pioneer away from Islam in the first place. Please be careful for what you say and post to others even though it is the truth, because you will be held accountable for it.

If people knew true Islam and its simplicity it will attract them and they can learn why we cannot do the things we are forbidden to do in due time. All this can be done with wisdom of speech and good manners.

Thank god I am an atheist. :lol:

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » June 24th, 2015, 11:28 am

There is still so much confusion in this religion yea.

That is why I don't like some ah dem muslims, but I do like their baytees :P

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » June 24th, 2015, 11:37 am

randolphinshan wrote:

There is still so much confusion in this religion yea.

That is why I don't like some ah dem muslims, but I do like their baytees :P

Ditto on the baytees... damn fine women.. married one myself. They so good looking you have to keep them under wraps.

Creative
Street 2NR

Postby Creative » June 24th, 2015, 1:03 pm

Islam is perfect, People are not, hence the confusion, If people would take the time to find out for themselves what this religion is about and practice what they learn, there would be no confusion. @RB I saw what you did there...lol

TriniStyle
Ricer

Postby TriniStyle » June 24th, 2015, 4:10 pm

^^^ Well said, we are taught to have tolerance and respect everyone. Islam is a way of life and not just a religion. It really is perfect and simple. If we follow the teachings properly then we would judge ourselves first and criticize ourselves first in an effort to be better persons and not be first to judge or backbite others.
Ramadan Mubarak and may Allah reward you all for your efforts.

ztune
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby ztune » June 25th, 2015, 5:31 am

Does feel like superman after fajr and batman after tarawih. Going good so far, hope all is well with you guys and gyals.

York
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby York » June 25th, 2015, 9:05 am

Creative wrote:

ppl need to hear the truth. wouldnt you be held accountable for not telling them?

You speak of simplicity, i dont see any animals following cows, save the egrets that eat the ticks, etc from them.

ppl need to hear and know that there is 1 GOD ALLAH, that Jesus and others of the creation are NOT! This is what attracts ppl to Islam, not following how you eat and dress and treat your women.

many muslims have close friends and neighbours, imagine on the day judgment you may be held accountable for not doing dawah to them. in fact, pretending to them that their religion is valid when you know that it is not may be a cause for your destruction, o muslim...do you know that believing that the polytheists will enter paradise is one of the ways that a muslim can exit the fold of islam and not even know it?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”