Forums

The Official 'Bad Parkers in T&T' thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

baigan
Riding on 16's

Re: The Official 'Worst parking in T&T' thread

Postby baigan » September 23rd, 2016, 3:01 pm

kamakazi wrote:Everyone complaining about the park... Anyone observe the door behind. Another thing I can't understand is how that park affects you... If he had parked in the lines you still wouldn't be able to park there... Is only people with malicious intent will want to squeeze between those vehicles the way they are now

lol I was just kidding, of course it'll be a d*ck thing to go squeeze between them

kamakazi
punchin NOS

Postby kamakazi » September 23rd, 2016, 5:15 pm

I wasn't picking on you... That was meant generally... Cause there are persons who would want to squeeze in to prove a point

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » September 23rd, 2016, 7:43 pm

The guy was trying to not block the door...in front him...

dude2014
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby dude2014 » September 24th, 2016, 11:05 pm

baigan wrote:
kamakazi wrote:Everyone complaining about the park... Anyone observe the door behind. Another thing I can't understand is how that park affects you... If he had parked in the lines you still wouldn't be able to park there... Is only people with malicious intent will want to squeeze between those vehicles the way they are now

lol I was just kidding, of course it'll be a d*ck thing to go squeeze between them

Am I seeing correctly? The door is hung at the top on a sliding rail?. Probably that why you can park. The space is a bit narrow for a handicap person who might be driving or The person who is handicapped is supposed to exit on the left?

BLUE_CP9A
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby BLUE_CP9A » September 25th, 2016, 2:52 pm

Superpharm MaravalImage

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » September 25th, 2016, 3:49 pm

Came in here looking for my ride.
Place was ram out last night so I pull in a park as a car come out.
When I come back, took pics of how bess the ride looks only to realise it looks like a walkway.
Was there for a few hours proper.

jason_79
Street 2NR

The Official 'Worst parking in T&T' thread

Postby jason_79 » October 10th, 2016, 5:11 pm

Xtra foods Arima.....

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: RE: Re: The Official 'Worst parking in T&T' thread

Postby Morpheus » October 10th, 2016, 5:41 pm

nick639 wrote:
BLUE_CP9A wrote:Superpharm MaravalImage

Place looking empty as fuark anyway... Doh see no real Injustice

Actually that should have made it even easier to park properly.....

BLUE_CP9A
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby BLUE_CP9A » October 11th, 2016, 7:12 pm

Morpheus wrote:
nick639 wrote:
BLUE_CP9A wrote:Superpharm MaravalImage

Place looking empty as fuark anyway... Doh see no real Injustice

Actually that should have made it even easier to park properly.....

Same Thing I thought

Turbo
Chronic 2NR

Postby Turbo » October 18th, 2016, 10:05 am

^ If it was a woman driver that still ain't saying nothing nah..........they could have how much painted line/arrow/box on d ground them still need direction......more so they does look for cars that already there to park next to for guidance :?

hustla_ambition101
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hustla_ambition101 » October 19th, 2016, 7:33 am

Passenger probably a land whale and needed to open door fully to exit

BLUE_CP9A
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby BLUE_CP9A » October 21st, 2016, 10:26 pm

Image one woodbrook place

kamakazi
punchin NOS

Postby kamakazi » October 21st, 2016, 10:27 pm

Damn right

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » October 21st, 2016, 10:39 pm

You mean can't drive lol

kamakazi
punchin NOS

Postby kamakazi » October 21st, 2016, 10:43 pm

That person know very well what he/she did...

baigan
Riding on 16's

Postby baigan » October 22nd, 2016, 12:39 am

Pft
People do that sometimes cause others would open their door and scrape/dent your car then drive off without a care in the world, not even at least leaving a message on your window to say "hey sorry" ...

Jade_Inc.
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Jade_Inc. » October 22nd, 2016, 8:05 am

baigan wrote:Pft
People do that sometimes cause others would open their door and scrape/dent your car then drive off without a care in the world, not even at least leaving a message on your window to say "hey sorry" ...

I may start doing this when I repaint me car... cuz when I park, sometimes I come back and find scratches and dents

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » October 22nd, 2016, 8:12 am

We need to have double lines that separate parking spaces...like they have in other countries....this would allow for space to open and your door and exit your car comfortably...

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » October 22nd, 2016, 8:39 am

^even then trinis will still park inconsiderately

tourniquet
punchin NOS

Postby tourniquet » October 22nd, 2016, 11:57 am

baigan wrote:Pft

yeah, but parking like that could still get them scrapes and dents eh :)

kamakazi
punchin NOS

Postby kamakazi » October 22nd, 2016, 1:11 pm

Only bad mind people would do that...

DJames
Street 2NR

Postby DJames » October 24th, 2016, 5:38 pm

This "lovely" gentleman decided to park blocking me in (1 hour and 15 minutes) refused to answer 30 of my calls (his vehicle was for sale, notice on windshield) then when he finally answered decides to scream into the phone then refuses to come move his vehicle.......Mr. "they" say never wish bad on someone but I hope one day you have an emergency situation and someone blocks you in for over an hour.

And Mr. Police Officer (bg#8946) thanks for refusing to help in anyway. What a lovely image to present to the honest hardworking members of society

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » October 24th, 2016, 5:54 pm

^Once saw someone take out the front number plate of a car blocking them. Person came out, bonx starter n drive off. Wonder how long before they realise they rolling without it. Have some seriously vengeful characters in trini wee...

debadlad
Street 2NR

Postby debadlad » October 24th, 2016, 6:30 pm

He is a crook

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » October 24th, 2016, 9:55 pm

kamakazi wrote:Only bad mind people would do that...

It have dem by de grop in dis country

Sundar
Riding on 17's

Postby Sundar » October 25th, 2016, 4:47 am

DJames wrote:Image

This "lovely" gentleman decided to park blocking me in (1 hour and 15 minutes) refused to answer 30 of my calls (his vehicle was for sale, notice on windshield) then when he finally answered decides to scream into the phone then refuses to come move his vehicle.......Mr. "they" say never wish bad on someone but I hope one day you have an emergency situation and someone blocks you in for over an hour.

And Mr. Police Officer (bg#8946) thanks for refusing to help in anyway. What a lovely image to present to the honest hardworking members of society

Calls tow truck and wrecks van to random location. Don't mind the money na. Some men need to learn the hard way

Joshie23
Riding on 17's

Postby Joshie23 » October 25th, 2016, 6:48 am

Sundar wrote:

Calls tow truck and wrecks van to random location. Don't mind the money na. Some men need to learn the hard way

I like the way this guy thinks..a $300 to wreck it?? probably would have cost more if you had a job interview or business meeting or something..but chances are, you wouldn't even have to spend the money because by the time he sees the wrecker lifting his vehicle he'd cone running..

But on another note, don't know if it'd been spoken of already but the people who park and shop by M.S. Food City in Debe..my word..who knows the grocery will know exactly what I'm talking about..pics next time I see it.

DJames
Street 2NR

Postby DJames » October 25th, 2016, 7:18 am

Sundar wrote:

Joshie23 wrote:
Sundar wrote:

I like the way this guy thinks..a $300 to wreck it?? probably would have cost more if you had a job interview or business meeting or something..but chances are, you wouldn't even have to spend the money because by the time he sees the wrecker lifting his vehicle he'd cone running..

But on another note, don't know if it'd been spoken of already but the people who park and shop by M.S. Food City in Debe..my word..who knows the grocery will know exactly what I'm talking about..pics next time I see it.

Yes! That's exactly what I was going to do......just I didn't know any wreckers number within chaguanas
Hence the second visit to the police station. The first time the officer badged from my post said there is nothing the police to do, it's a private car park.
On that second visit when I asked for a wrecker's number he stared around the station (said he was looking for a number that was up) then decided to call the man himself.
Then he refused to help further because I:
1. Refused to take his advice to walk back to the car park, call the man again for him to come move his vehicle
2. I did not agree with him that I should have called with blocking my number. The man's defense was that he does not answer blocked numbers
Though each of those 30 times I called he hung up at the first ring
My point was that he should not have blocked me in the first place
Then he walked away.

By the time another officer tried to help (calling the man) he was moving.

So moral of the story, walk around with a list of wreckers because the police won't help you source one.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » October 25th, 2016, 8:44 am

Cool story time.... I once saw a man bad park in a bar close to me and get his 4 tires let down. He had 4 spares in his trunk like a boss. The ppl who let his tires out help him fix the spares out admiration.

Joshie23
Riding on 17's

Postby Joshie23 » October 25th, 2016, 9:55 am

Dizzy28 wrote:Cool story time.... I once saw a man bad park in a bar close to me and get his 4 tires let down. He had 4 spares in his trunk like a boss. The ppl who let his tires out help him fix the spares out admiration.

Lols I heard a..wait..once upon a time since it's story time..lols I heard a story in America that insurance companies actually cover things like tire replacement, but the trick is to let down or 'damage' only three of the four tires, because if the four are damaged the insurance will pay for the replacements but if only 3 are damaged the owner has to pay for it out of pocket. Personally, I'd never damage a man's tire but inconsiderate behaviour could send a man in some places..

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”