TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

The Official 'Bad Parkers in T&T' thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
RedVEVO
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5803
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: The Official 'Bad Parkers in T&T' thread

Postby RedVEVO » August 15th, 2018, 6:21 pm

^^

Who agree with her ?

People do not know how to act civilized and get your way :D

The woman in rich people place . Black man security smiling like :D

She is just $200 poorer than she was the day before :roll:

Black man ( Nigerian ) job secure :!:

Advertisement
User avatar
sailesh
Ricer
Posts: 29
Joined: April 19th, 2017, 12:49 am

Re: The Official 'Bad Parkers in T&T' thread

Postby sailesh » August 30th, 2018, 8:53 pm

Today at south park.....
IMG_20180830_105452.jpeg
IMG_20180830_105522.jpeg

kamakazi
12 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2264
Joined: February 14th, 2009, 10:32 am

Re: The Official 'Bad Parkers in T&T' thread

Postby kamakazi » August 30th, 2018, 8:56 pm

sailesh wrote:Today at south park.....
IMG_20180830_105522.jpeg
IMG_20180830_105452.jpeg
Car is within one set of white lines... Good job

User avatar
*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11034
Joined: December 25th, 2006, 2:58 pm
Location: VIP SECTION

Re: The Official 'Bad Parkers in T&T' thread

Postby *$kїđž!™ » August 30th, 2018, 11:08 pm

The cyar cant fit in them little spaces...where u want them to park?...the lines are drawm badly

User avatar
shogun
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13175
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 12:24 pm
Location: Gone Rogue.

Re: The Official 'Bad Parkers in T&T' thread

Postby shogun » August 31st, 2018, 7:01 pm

^F'real

Could be the angle of the photo, but it looks like those were painted badly.

User avatar
maj. tom
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6374
Joined: March 16th, 2012, 10:47 am
Location: watching for Pigs on the Wing.

Re: The Official 'Bad Parkers in T&T' thread

Postby maj. tom » August 31st, 2018, 7:03 pm

nah, they just needed to label the lanes for motorcycles, scooters, bicycles, etc. I think that's what the narrow ones are meant for.

User avatar
shogun
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13175
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 12:24 pm
Location: Gone Rogue.

Re: The Official 'Bad Parkers in T&T' thread

Postby shogun » August 31st, 2018, 7:08 pm

Ah!

I nearly typed/asked in jest if it was for motorcycles or bicycles, yes. :oops:

User avatar
mragoobir
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 175
Joined: June 30th, 2013, 6:30 pm

Re: The Official 'Bad Parkers in T&T' thread

Postby mragoobir » August 31st, 2018, 8:26 pm

Car park full,no problem
IMG_20180713_110042.jpg

User avatar
ProtonPowder
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1025
Joined: April 2nd, 2018, 1:15 pm

Re: The Official 'Bad Parkers in T&T' thread

Postby ProtonPowder » August 31st, 2018, 10:03 pm

he fall asleep or what

User avatar
shogun
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13175
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 12:24 pm
Location: Gone Rogue.

Re: The Official 'Bad Parkers in T&T' thread

Postby shogun » August 31st, 2018, 10:15 pm

Just open the tailboard door and small vehicle could park. Genius.

kstt
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1279
Joined: February 3rd, 2013, 10:27 pm

Re: The Official 'Bad Parkers in T&T' thread

Postby kstt » September 1st, 2018, 7:49 am

Not a bad Parker but she deserves to be made famous

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... =722770465

User avatar
Rovin
punchin NOS
Posts: 3980
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: Heart of Chaguanas ...

Re: The Official 'Bad Parkers in T&T' thread

Postby Rovin » September 1st, 2018, 12:06 pm

hmm how that 1 ton driver managed to do that

optical illusion at a certain angle appearing as though d grass was same level ? , kinda like that infamous spot in gulf city car park ...

Kenjo
18 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2332
Joined: March 19th, 2009, 10:31 pm
Location: Home

Re: The Official 'Bad Parkers in T&T' thread

Postby Kenjo » September 1st, 2018, 2:36 pm

Rovin's Audio wrote:hmm how that 1 ton driver managed to do that

optical illusion at a certain angle appearing as though d grass was same level ? , kinda like that infamous spot in gulf city car park ...

That has to be off the roundabout within mt hope so one of the possibilities is he was going around that with some pace

User avatar
fokhan_96
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 868
Joined: July 12th, 2011, 3:23 pm
Location: Pain is weakness leaving the body

Re: The Official 'Bad Parkers in T&T' thread

Postby fokhan_96 » September 1st, 2018, 3:45 pm

He probably feel like a real backside though...

User avatar
superstainless1250
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 100
Joined: March 7th, 2016, 3:06 pm

Re: The Official 'Bad Parkers in T&T' thread

Postby superstainless1250 » September 1st, 2018, 4:15 pm

mragoobir wrote:Car park full,no problem
IMG_20180713_110042.jpg
Is this Mt Hope?

zaria
Trinituner Peong
Posts: 475
Joined: January 22nd, 2007, 8:42 am
Location: cunupia

Re: The Official 'Bad Parkers in T&T' thread

Postby zaria » September 1st, 2018, 4:27 pm

kstt wrote:Not a bad Parker but she deserves to be made famous

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... =722770465



I would have cussed that woman sooo much..
But that would be it,wouldn’t shine she up on social media,
Or at least not show number and face.
Everyone has a bad day
Can’t tell if kids were stressing her
Or whatever problems she had.
Everyone deserves to make these little mistakes and not let it haunt you online for the rest of your life.

User avatar
Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10718
Joined: July 22nd, 2004, 2:24 am

Re: The Official 'Bad Parkers in T&T' thread

Postby Morpheus » September 1st, 2018, 4:28 pm

superstainless1250 wrote:
mragoobir wrote:Car park full,no problem
IMG_20180713_110042.jpg
Is this Mt Hope?
Yes

User avatar
mragoobir
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 175
Joined: June 30th, 2013, 6:30 pm

Re: The Official 'Bad Parkers in T&T' thread

Postby mragoobir » September 1st, 2018, 4:42 pm

Kenjo wrote:
Rovin's Audio wrote:hmm how that 1 ton driver managed to do that

optical illusion at a certain angle appearing as though d grass was same level ? , kinda like that infamous spot in gulf city car park ...

That has to be off the roundabout within mt hope so one of the possibilities is he was going around that with some pace
Probably getting ah BJ,happened to someone I know already

K74T
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17454
Joined: June 7th, 2010, 11:01 pm

Re: The Official 'Bad Parkers in T&T' thread

Postby K74T » September 1st, 2018, 5:04 pm

zaria wrote:
kstt wrote:Not a bad Parker but she deserves to be made famous

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... =722770465



I would have cussed that woman sooo much..
But that would be it,wouldn’t shine she up on social media,
Or at least not show number and face.
Everyone has a bad day
Can’t tell if kids were stressing her
Or whatever problems she had.
Everyone deserves to make these little mistakes and not let it haunt you online for the rest of your life.



Wtf is this

User avatar
maj. tom
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6374
Joined: March 16th, 2012, 10:47 am
Location: watching for Pigs on the Wing.

Re: The Official 'Bad Parkers in T&T' thread

Postby maj. tom » September 2nd, 2018, 7:08 am

you read the comments where one had a previous encounter with same woman at a gas station?
Women like that didn't make a mistake, they're batshit crazy, and too used to getting their own way at the expense of other people.

User avatar
Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10873
Joined: February 8th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: People's Republic of Bananas

Re: The Official 'Bad Parkers in T&T' thread

Postby Dizzy28 » September 2nd, 2018, 8:37 am

zaria wrote:
kstt wrote:Not a bad Parker but she deserves to be made famous

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... =722770465



I would have cussed that woman sooo much..
But that would be it,wouldn’t shine she up on social media,
Or at least not show number and face.
Everyone has a bad day
Can’t tell if kids were stressing her
Or whatever problems she had.
Everyone deserves to make these little mistakes and not let it haunt you online for the rest of your life.
Nah she deserves it all. She was told she coming up a one way by the old man and yet continued on the pavement . she deserves all the shame in the world

kstt
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1279
Joined: February 3rd, 2013, 10:27 pm

Re: The Official 'Bad Parkers in T&T' thread

Postby kstt » September 2nd, 2018, 8:16 pm

zaria wrote:
kstt wrote:Not a bad Parker but she deserves to be made famous

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... =722770465



I would have cussed that woman sooo much..
But that would be it,wouldn’t shine she up on social media,
Or at least not show number and face.
Everyone has a bad day
Can’t tell if kids were stressing her
Or whatever problems she had.
Everyone deserves to make these little mistakes and not let it haunt you online for the rest of your life.


Is that you in the video? That is the only explanation for defending this ILLEGAL act.

No_Name
Sweet on this forum
Posts: 299
Joined: August 31st, 2017, 8:05 pm

Re: The Official 'Bad Parkers in T&T' thread

Postby No_Name » September 2nd, 2018, 10:31 pm

maj. tom wrote:you read the comments where one had a previous encounter with same woman at a gas station?
Women like that didn't make a mistake, they're batshit crazy, and too used to getting their own way at the expense of other people.


Realistically speaking, those sort of drivin "skills" are synonymous with MOST Female, SUV DP Holders (not Drivers) & moreso if d SUV black in colour, dey more badd...

screwbash
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1248
Joined: April 19th, 2011, 10:03 pm

Re: The Official 'Bad Parkers in T&T' thread

Postby screwbash » September 3rd, 2018, 5:02 am

No_Name wrote:
maj. tom wrote:you read the comments where one had a previous encounter with same woman at a gas station?
Women like that didn't make a mistake, they're batshit crazy, and too used to getting their own way at the expense of other people.


Realistically speaking, those sort of drivin "skills" are synonymous with MOST Female, SUV DP Holders (not Drivers) & moreso if d SUV black in colour, dey more badd...



hmmm new van which ah sure is fully comprehensive an me with meh old car in that situation ah wuda rub she dong and leh she insurance gimme some $$$

zaria
Trinituner Peong
Posts: 475
Joined: January 22nd, 2007, 8:42 am
Location: cunupia

Re: The Official 'Bad Parkers in T&T' thread

Postby zaria » September 3rd, 2018, 11:33 am

kstt wrote:
zaria wrote:
kstt wrote:Not a bad Parker but she deserves to be made famous

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... =722770465



I would have cussed that woman sooo much..
But that would be it,wouldn’t shine she up on social media,
Or at least not show number and face.
Everyone has a bad day
Can’t tell if kids were stressing her
Or whatever problems she had.
Everyone deserves to make these little mistakes and not let it haunt you online for the rest of your life.


Is that you in the video? That is the only explanation for defending this ILLEGAL act.


Not defending
Just not my style of judging someone
For a being an ass(which she was) for 5 mins.
With the stress people face these days it’s not always easy to maintain your composure.
But this is just me.
And no I don’t know her,just that I see it’s easy for a law abiding citizen who is truly a good person be mocked and their entire lives judged by a 5 min video.
Someday might be me
Or you,or someone we know in a vid.

User avatar
rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 16781
Joined: June 29th, 2009, 8:21 am
Location: Ain't got no chill!

Re: The Official 'Bad Parkers in T&T' thread

Postby rollingstock » September 3rd, 2018, 12:23 pm

zaria wrote:
kstt wrote:
zaria wrote:
kstt wrote:Not a bad Parker but she deserves to be made famous

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... =722770465



I would have cussed that woman sooo much..
But that would be it,wouldn’t shine she up on social media,
Or at least not show number and face.
Everyone has a bad day
Can’t tell if kids were stressing her
Or whatever problems she had.
Everyone deserves to make these little mistakes and not let it haunt you online for the rest of your life.


Is that you in the video? That is the only explanation for defending this ILLEGAL act.


Not defending
Just not my style of judging someone
For a being an ass(which she was) for 5 mins.
With the stress people face these days it’s not always easy to maintain your composure.
But this is just me.
And no I don’t know her,just that I see it’s easy for a law abiding citizen who is truly a good person be mocked and their entire lives judged by a 5 min video.
Someday might be me
Or you,or someone we know in a vid.


Hardly likely that one day I'll turn into a complete moron and make myself an ass. Maybe you nit any right thinking person after having been informed you're proceeding against the flow of traffic on a one way street would decide the proper cause of action would be to continue along the sidewalk.

What this would indicate to me is some sort of mental illness. Shouldn't be operating a vehicle in the first place.

User avatar
gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7970
Joined: May 15th, 2009, 4:40 pm
Location: trinidad

Re: The Official 'Bad Parkers in T&T' thread

Postby gastly369 » September 3rd, 2018, 1:37 pm

Poor husband...

K74T
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17454
Joined: June 7th, 2010, 11:01 pm

The Official 'Bad Parkers in T&T' thread

Postby K74T » September 3rd, 2018, 2:13 pm

zaria, GYUL BYE.

User avatar
Turbo
Chronic 2NR
Posts: 1365
Joined: March 14th, 2006, 12:47 pm
Location: ......Ver 3.0
Contact:

Re: The Official 'Bad Parkers in T&T' thread

Postby Turbo » October 9th, 2018, 5:57 pm

As if it not done FUGLY as FACK yet hadda stand out even more now,
At it's finest!
IMG_20181009_174318.jpeg
IMG_20181009_173116.jpeg
IMG_20181009_172250.jpeg

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11948
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: The Official 'Bad Parkers in T&T' thread

Postby De Dragon » October 9th, 2018, 6:09 pm

^^
Trinidad! Where my peoples?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dizzy28, elec2020, maj. tom, Ry an and 82 guests