Forums

★★★★★ Bayern München thread! MIA SAN MEISTER ★★★★★

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

axe
I LUV THIS PLACE

★★★★★ Bayern München thread! MIA SAN MEISTER ★★★★★

Postby axe » September 17th, 2011, 3:50 pm

Look out, Real Madrid, Manchester United & Barcelona: Bayern Munich are the most in-form team in Europe
The German giants have had a tremendous start to the campaign under new coach Jupp Heynckes. Goal.com reflects on their success and looks forward to the challenges that await

With a month or more of play having elapsed in the majority of Europe’s top leagues, there is one team that stands out head and shoulders above the rest. It is not recent Champions League winners Barcelona or Inter, not eternal giants Real Madrid or Milan, nor Premier League heavyweights Manchester United or their big-spending cross-town rivals Manchester City. No, at the moment, the best team in all of Europe is Bayern Munich.

BAYERN FORM GUIDE

Date Opponent Result
Aug 13 Wolfsburg (A) W 0-1
Aug 17 Zurich (H) W 2-0
Aug 20 Hamburg (H) W 5-0
Aug 23 Zurich (A) W 0-1
Aug 27 Kaiserslautern (A) W 0-3
Sep 10 Freiburg (H) W 7-0
Sep 14 Villarreal (A) W 0-2

As of yet, none of the current powers have been tested competitively as often as Bayern, who have won eight of their nine competitive fixtures, scoring 24 goals and conceding just once. They have kept clean sheets in seven consecutive matches, winning all their fixtures in the process, despite having a deceptively tricky schedule.

In recent weeks, Jupp Heynckes’ men have come out victorious against Wolfsburg - always tough opponents given coach Felix Magath’s history with Bayern - and Kaiserslautern, rivals that historically have been very difficult for the Bavarians, especially at the Betzenberg. They absolutely shut out last year’s second-highest scorer, Papiss Cisse, against Freiburg a week ago, and if that was not enough to convince, silenced Giuseppe Rossi and Nilmar in a dominant 2-0 win away to Villarreal on Wednesday.

At the moment, things are clicking perfectly for Bayern, at least on the pitch. Talismanic winger Arjen Robben has missed the last four matches with an injury, yet in his absence the team have not even stuttered. In all competitions, Mario Gomez has already scored 10 goals, while Thomas Muller has scored once and assisted nine more for club and country. Franck Ribery, meanwhile, is in his best form since he joined Bayern in 2007, and Toni Kroos is beginning to show why it was not long ago that he was regarded as the world’s best player at his age level.

DEFENSIVE FORM
Team Games Goals
Bayern 9 1
Chelsea 5 3
Milan 3 5
Man Utd 6 6
Real Madrid 5 7
Man City 6 7
Inter 3 7
Barcelona 6 8
But the most impressive factor to Bayern’s success has been their defence, and in that area their record speaks for itself. At the back, newcomer Jerome Boateng has formed an immense partnership with the resurgent Holger Badstuber. Rafinha, who surely must have solidified a permanent starting role following his goal against Villarreal, looks like the long-awaited successor to Willy Sagnol at right-back. And critically, the gap between the midfield and back lines has been decreased since Heynckes’ arrival, with Bastian Schweinsteiger again at his very best in a deep role.

Looking around Europe, many teams are scoring freely, but there is none that has come close to matching Bayern’s record in defence or overall. Barcelona were set to revolutionise football with a 10-midfielder system at season’s start, but Pep Guardiola’s men were a mess at the back even against Real Sociedad. Their rivals, Real Madrid, conceded twice against Getafe and were very fortunate to keep a clean sheet against a resilient Dynamo Zagreb in midweek. Chelsea have conceded in three consecutive games against Premier League featherweights, and although Milan had a good performance against Barcelona, the Serie A champions have allowed five times as many goals as Bayern in a third of the number of games. The traditional powers will surely improve, but their results thus far have justifiably raised questions of whether there is a low ceiling over their performance. For Bayern, that limit is nowhere in sight.

The next few weeks will be critical for Heynckes and his team as they head into a very difficult set of fixtures. Bayern visit Schalke on Sunday, and their following fixtures are home games against Leverkusen and Manchester City. A year ago, this schedule might have induced fear. But on their current form, the Munich giants can only relish the challenges that await.

COMMENT
By Clark Whitney | German Football Editor
Last edited by axe on September 20th, 2011, 4:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.

axe
I LUV THIS PLACE

Re: Bayern Munich are the most in-form team in Europe (Goal.

Postby axe » September 17th, 2011, 3:52 pm

9 games and only conceding 1 goal!!!!!!!!!!!

TREMBLE!!!!!!

axe
I LUV THIS PLACE

Re: Bayern Munich are the most in-form team in Europe (Goal.

Postby axe » September 17th, 2011, 3:53 pm

24 goals scored in 9 matches!!!!!!!!

TREMBLE!!!!!!!

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Bayern Munich is the most in-form team in Europe (Goal.c

Postby RASC » September 17th, 2011, 4:36 pm

ECHOOOooooooooooo :/

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » September 17th, 2011, 4:39 pm

OP u related to UML? :|

Soundwave
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Soundwave » September 17th, 2011, 4:44 pm

*trembling*...

sharkman121
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby sharkman121 » September 17th, 2011, 5:36 pm

gosh axe, u ridiculous eh.

u should apply for german citizenship

LikaStick
Shifting into 6th

Postby LikaStick » September 17th, 2011, 6:09 pm

leave the boy with his dreams...he must have something to keep him going... :lol:

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » September 17th, 2011, 7:07 pm

Bess post OP. Bayern in a nice UCL group to keep the blood pumping till the winter break. I expecting severe punishment for schalke tomorrow.

Damien
punchin NOS

Postby Damien » September 17th, 2011, 7:38 pm

i hate to hear them young girls talk bout football i dos jess feel to choke them for being bandwagonist

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » September 17th, 2011, 7:56 pm

Damien wrote:i hate to hear them young girls talk bout football i dos jess feel to choke them for being bandwagonist

bandwagonist talk does sicken for real buh i hope u nah throwing tht talk for me eh pal

jusme
Shifting into 6th

Postby jusme » September 17th, 2011, 8:59 pm

Is this the official bayern thread? Because its gonna take about 5 years to reach10 pages :lol:

Mark!
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby Mark! » September 17th, 2011, 9:06 pm

I LOL'd. I know bayern beat man u in recent times but do your believe everything u read on the thing called the internet

hahahahah!

boi throw yuh frame from here yes

den Mund halten

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » September 17th, 2011, 9:11 pm

jusme wrote:Is this the official bayern thread? Because its gonna take about 5 years to reach10 pages :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :| :|

*OUTSIDER*
Riding on 17's

Postby *OUTSIDER* » September 17th, 2011, 9:59 pm

Of all the site you actually believe GOAL.com :? NUH!!!!!

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » September 17th, 2011, 10:10 pm

*OUTSIDER* wrote:Of all the site you actually believe GOAL.com :? NUH!!!!!

Of all the cars you actually drive a honda :? NUH!!!!!

*OUTSIDER*
Riding on 17's

Postby *OUTSIDER* » September 17th, 2011, 10:22 pm

rfari wrote:

YES!.. I drive a Honda but what that hav to do with this topic :roll:

sharkman121
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby sharkman121 » September 17th, 2011, 10:25 pm

jusme wrote:Is this the official bayern thread? Because its gonna take about 5 years to reach10 pages :lol:

i literally spit out mih juice oui :lol: :lol:

i shudnt talk nah... it have a reason theres no liverpool ched.

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » September 17th, 2011, 10:38 pm

rfari wrote:
Damien wrote:i hate to hear them young girls talk bout football i dos jess feel to choke them for being bandwagonist

bandwagonist talk does sicken for real buh i hope u nah throwing tht talk for me eh pal

especially when they jumping on the Barca bandwagon and only tweeting bout one specific player, probably the only player on the team dey know bout :roll:

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » September 17th, 2011, 10:54 pm

Bizzare wrote:
rfari wrote:

especially when they jumping on the Barca bandwagon and only tweeting bout one specific player, probably the only player on the team dey know bout :roll:

jed my cousin and i were talking that talk just last night. prolly 99% of barca bandwagonists doh know rivaldo, ronald and frank de boar, kluivert, figo and de original ronaldo (fatman) yet alone that they used to sweat for barca. rell sickening.

*OUTSIDER* wrote:
rfari wrote:

YES!.. I drive a Honda but what that hav to do with this topic :roll:

lol. i just fu.ckin' with u hoss. no harm intended.

jusme
Shifting into 6th

Postby jusme » September 17th, 2011, 11:12 pm

rfari wrote:jed my cousin and i were talking that talk just last night. prolly 99% of barca bandwagonists doh know rivaldo, ronald and frank de boar, kluivert, figo and de original ronaldo (fatman) yet alone that they used to sweat for barca. rell sickening.

Or when guily, deco & dinho made sure that xavi & iniesta kept the bench warm

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » September 17th, 2011, 11:47 pm

jusme wrote:
rfari wrote:jed my cousin and i were talking that talk just last night. prolly 99% of barca bandwagonists doh know rivaldo, ronald and frank de boar, kluivert, figo and de original ronaldo (fatman) yet alone that they used to sweat for barca. rell sickening.

true that eh. that was the good days of football yes.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 18th, 2011, 1:38 am

jusme wrote:

Don't forget Maradona,Romario,Laudrup and even present coach Guardiola

kevcam
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby kevcam » September 18th, 2011, 7:12 am

rfari wrote:
jusme wrote:

true that eh. that was the good days of football yes.

Up to yesterday my brother and I was talking about deco and dinho. It really sad that there is only a minority here that could talk about good football. Unfortunately, it seems that the trolls make the most noise.

Yes the good old days of football was better than nowadays. Men use to have more skill and play with more heart than now. Bandwagonists follow not only Barca but all the top sides. That is how it is, you just can't get away with that. Is just to smile and shake your head when they talking.

But we getting carried away here. This is axe Bayern thread so let him have his day. :lol:

jattsrobby
Sweet on this forum

Postby jattsrobby » September 18th, 2011, 7:30 am

Go FC Bayern Munchen German Giants.......

axe
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby axe » September 18th, 2011, 8:59 am

1.franz beckenbaur

2.gerd muller

3.karl heinze rummenigge

4.lothar matthaus

5.paul breitner

GREATS!!!!!!

axe
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby axe » September 18th, 2011, 9:00 am

Ze Roberto
Roy Maacky

jusme
Shifting into 6th

Postby jusme » September 18th, 2011, 9:08 am

OLiver Kahn was one of the greatest between the sticks imo. But when he saved that final penalty, against my boyhood club Valencia, in the CL finals i developed a hate for anything german

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » September 18th, 2011, 10:00 am

as a youth i always wanted to be a goalie after being influenced by men like taffarel, chilavert and schmeichel. but kahn was the ULTIMATE!!!

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » September 18th, 2011, 10:04 am

BAYERN MUNICH’S JUPP HEYNCKES LOOKING TO GIVE FRANCK RIBERY A NEW ROLE FOR SCHALKE CLASH

Posted By: Oliver Melzer

Bayern Munich’s Jupp Heynckes looking to give Franck Ribery a new role for Schalke clash

Bayern Munich coach Jupp Heynckes believes that winger Franck Ribery can play upfront if needed. He was talking ahead of Bayern’s next league fixture against Schalke on Sunday, September 10, at Veltins Arena.

The visitors are expected to be without the services of their ace striker Mario Gomez and winger Arjen Robben. Defender Daniel van Buyten is also certain to miss out while striker Ivica Olic is still nursing his injury.

Bayern are likely to play Ribery upfront with Nils Petersen, who is the only striking option left in the ranks. Petersen also replaced Gomez at half time during the Champions League group fixture against Villarreal on Wednesday.

The manager has told that Gomez’s participation in the game is still uncertain and it is not worth risking his ace striker.

He also confirmed about Robben’s absence as the winger is still nursing his groin problem and is expected to be fit in time for Manchester City clash. Both sides will go head-to-head on Tuesday, September 27, at Allianz-Arena for their next Champions League game. Bayern are currently leading Group A, while City and Napoli sit second on the table.

Ribery, for his part, is ready to fit in the striker’s role on a temporary basis as he is aware of the problem his team are facing in that department. The Frenchman is also confident of achieving a win over the Royal Blues in order to maintain their superiority in the league.

While talking to the local press, Heynckes further stated, "[If we have problems in the striking department] Then Franck Ribery can play as a striker. Take a look at Barcelona, who get along fine without a central striker.”

From 102 appearances since landing at Allianz-Arena in 2007, Ribery so far has 34 league goals under his belt for the German giants. The 28-year-old earned his France debut in 2006 and has seven goals to his name until now from 54 international caps.

The player will get to know later tonight whether he will start in his normal position or play a supporting role to the young Nils Petersen.

http://blogs.bettor.com/Bayern-Munichs- ... ash-a98195

BUNDESLIGA PREVIEW: SCHALKE 04 VS. BAYERN MUNICH

Posted By: Jurgen Schneider

Bundesliga Preview: Schalke 04 vs. Bayern Munich

Ralf Rangnick’s Schalke will face Jupp Heynckes’ high flying Bayern Munich at the Veltins-Arena in one of the fiercest rivalries in German football on Sunday, September 18. The match has also gained a lot of hype as Manuel Neuer will face his former club for the first time since his transfer to Bayern Munich this summer.

The last times the two sides met in the League was in April this year when Bayern Munich comprehensively defeated their rivals 4-1 at the Allianz Arena.

Schalke 04

Die Knappen have had a great start to the season and currently sit in seventh place with nine points so far. The club started that season on a low note as they lost to Stuttgart 3-0 but have comeback well since.

The Royal Blues are coming from a 0-0 draw against Steaua Bucharest in the UEFA Europa League in mid-week and their form has been surely on the rise in recent weeks. The club has won three of the last five games played in all competitions and have lost only one game in the process.

Bayern Munich

The Bavarian giants have been in sensational form this season and are currently leading the Bundesliga standings table with 12 points from five games. They have so far scored a staggering 16 goals and conceded just one since the season has started.

Jupp Heynckes’ side has been brilliant in Europe also as they recently downed Villarreal CF in the UEFA Champions League at El Madrigal which was a great achievement. The manager has certainly brought stability to the side and the defence has massively improved from last season.

Team News

Schalke 04

Goalkeeper Ralf Fahrmann is expected to start the match between the sticks after recovering from injury. Ralf Rangnick is expected to name a strong side with no major injury worries ahead of the clash.

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar will start as a lone striker upfront with Raul playing as the second striker whereas Julian Draxler and Jefferson Farfan would provide wing support.

Bayern Munich

The former Bundesliga champions will be without Arjen Robben and Daniel Van Buyten for the match. Top scorer Mario Gomez is also a major doubt with a groin injury and Nils Petersen is expected to replace him. Toni Kroos will retain his place after a brilliant display against Villarreal.

Players to watch

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar

The Dutch international has started that season brilliantly with a staggering 12 goals in only six games. The home fans will expect a match winning performance from the striker who is well capable of scoring crucial goals in big matches.

Manuel Neuer

The German international will surely get a hostile reception from his former club fans. The player was under scrutiny from Schalke faithful for making a move to fierce rivals Bayern Munich in this summer’s transfer window.

Prediction

It is certainly one of the most awaited fixtures in the Bundesliga every season. Schalke won the last clash between the two sides at Veltins-Arena 2-0 last year in December. Although the Bavarian giants have been in sensational form this season, the Royal Blues are capable of getting a result at their home ground even against the best sides.

Die Knappen will win the match 2-1 considering their terrific form at home in the past few weeks.

http://blogs.bettor.com/Bundesliga-Prev ... ich-a98081

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”