Forums

TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO FOLKLORE CHARACTERS AND TALES

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

SPEC_C
3NE 2NR for life

Re: TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO FOLKLORE CHARACTERS AND TALES

Postby SPEC_C » March 27th, 2015, 8:31 am

my cousin's daughter who was about 3 at the time was always uneasy and miserable for weeks and didnt want anyone touching her leg for nothing. She use to sleep between her mom and dad and every morning they will notice she was at the bottom of the bed almost with her feet hanging off. So one day they asked her wats up y aue u acting this way and she said every nite a little boy comes and harasses her to play and she doesnt want to and he pulls her leg....TRUE STORY!!
Happened about a year ago...

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » March 27th, 2015, 8:59 am

tell them get an piece of iron....no alloys....and keep it at the side of the bed....salt the windows, doors and around the bed and wait for the little boy to appear.....probably say a lil mantra an wet him with the iron....let him know u mean business.....and if that doh work......bun d house tuh fok down......

srs

SPEC_C
3NE 2NR for life

Postby SPEC_C » March 27th, 2015, 9:49 am

LOL...i think she said it was a jin or some and they did some prayers an stuff an got rid of it..

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » March 27th, 2015, 10:51 am

Weaknesses
Silver and lamb's blood - A silver knife dipped in lamb's blood can kill a djinn.

Extreme brain damage - Sam was able to kill a djinn by bashing its brains in

area6
3NE 2NR for life

Postby area6 » March 27th, 2015, 12:05 pm

dougla_boy wrote:tell them get an piece of iron....no alloys....and keep it at the side of the bed....salt the windows, doors and around the bed and wait for the little boy to appear.....probably say a lil mantra an wet him with the iron....let him know u mean business.....and if that doh work......bun d house tuh fok down......

srs

Ohh gawdddd ouiiiiiiiiiii hahahahahahaa

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » March 27th, 2015, 12:45 pm

All them demon and ghost does be seen by children under 4 eh. All over people and articles say that children under 4 can communicate with and see the dead.have some dred stories myself of relatives and sheit like that

Trini Hookah
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Trini Hookah » March 27th, 2015, 4:10 pm

ABA Trading LTD wrote:All them demon and ghost does be seen by children under 4 eh. All over people and articles say that children under 4 can communicate with and see the dead.have some dred stories myself of relatives and sheit like that

buss ting, ah bored

onyx
3NE 2NR for life

Postby onyx » March 27th, 2015, 4:18 pm

One night i was asleep and dreamt i got up checked my phone and it was 3am on the dot... then i went back to sleep.... then gues what..... i actually woke up.. and looked at my fone and it was 3am... dat was creepy.. i tried to sleep again but could not for some reason I could not.

shotta 20
punchin NOS

Postby shotta 20 » March 27th, 2015, 5:17 pm

I had a couple big Koi's, Oscars and a shark in a big tank at the back of my house.
One night i dreamt that all the Kois had died. So i woke up in the morning and went to feed the fishes, only to realize that ALL the Kois were really dead and floating. All the other fishes were alive and well. Can't understand nor explain what happened.
Dunno if is some kinda spirit thing..

onyx
3NE 2NR for life

Postby onyx » March 27th, 2015, 7:51 pm

Dunno why i cyar dream d lotto numbers..... steups

STREETFREAK
3NE 2NR for life

Postby STREETFREAK » March 27th, 2015, 9:07 pm

Onxy ...... I sayin that two years now.......

STREETFREAK
3NE 2NR for life

Postby STREETFREAK » March 27th, 2015, 9:08 pm

#de_struggle .......lolz

ilove3
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ilove3 » May 21st, 2015, 1:53 pm

Ah night, not too long ago, ah dream dat ah went behind ah tree to take ah piss.... allyuh done know how de story went :(

BoostJunkieXL
Sweet on this forum

Postby BoostJunkieXL » September 10th, 2015, 3:43 pm

2 days and i finally read this whole thread LOL i have rel stories that happened to me.

Since i small i could see "things" me and 3 of my friends used to ride bicycles after shcool and behind my house there was a large canfield now roystonia. after it was burnt and cut for the last time and they started working on the land to prepare for housing there were alot of little hills here and there where they dug out holes and just heaped the dirt up. we used to clumb to the top and make a a little kinda hole where we wud chill and hid our playboy stash and stuff. one day i saw what seemed to be a dead girl not too far and i was like wtf and my padna saw it n he screamed. we all ran down the hill took our bikes and rode off on the kinda gravely dirt road there was at the time 9 now its paved obviously duhhh" i being the overweight one at the time was behind and as i turned around i saw her standing on the hill we were just one and a big fcukin black dog next to her and she was waving at me "seemed to be a farewell wave" as i turned around i saw a car heading straight to me and as i mentally prepared to be hit the chain from my bike slipped and somehow i fell over to the side and rolled off. one of my padna who was infront said he turned around and saw a black dog try to grab at the bike then i fell off. i asked them where the fcuk that car come from and they saw no car. that was irrelevant to the story but wtf it hapened :/. as we left the area and headed back to the main road we stopped to just catch our breaths and as we looked back we saw the dog like creature. beastly looking, not much definition in the features, almost cloud like but those yellow eyes i will never forget. a couple years after i was on vacation down siparia by my cousins ( at that time i wanted to be a pundit so i was not drinking and i had stopped smoking) i was about 17 then. me and some cousin went to a poolhall down siparia or fyzabad side and on our way home we saw one of their neighbours. so my cousin stopped the car and they spoke then we drove off. something said to turn and make sure i see him and as the car drove around a corner i saw him disappear out of view quite normal. as i breathed a sigh of relief and turned to the fron of the car... I SAW THE FCUKIN GIRL !!! same one is saw years before standing in the middle of the road as we drove though her...no one else saw her just me. i yelled out WTF !! my cousin was about to slow down and i just said no keep driving floor it....b13 with a n/a sr again XD....we stopped to drop of one of his friends who lit a cigarette one time cuz he scared as sheit. some how after telling the story with the bike and what happened years before they convinced me to go back to the spot where i just saw her and we did. we stopped and i was taunting it saying "look ah hear" and "come for me now na yuh meow" i sent the window down then opened the car door and nothing. as i stepped one foot out the car the bush right side of the road rustled. well needless to say we was out of there. a few years after my neighbour had asked to borrow a cd so i went to take it by the wire for him. usually wen i home i wud be shirtless but that day i wore a tshirt. as i was about to head back up the stairs something pulled on my tshirt really hard. i put my two hands behind my head to breaks as there was a wall right there and my elbow hit a door which we held close with a piece of wire at the time LOL with the noise it made wen it slammed against a wall opening and my bawl out my mom rushed out from upstairs to see what happened. she said she saw a woman in a white long dress jumping over our wall and disappeared as she landed on the road. few years after i was living in NY and my room mate would keep bitching that every night i went out to smoke i'd leave the door open which i know i locked. its effin NY. one night i was outside taking a smoke and i saw the silhouette of a girl standing in the corner of the driveway as i oved my head a little to focus on it she began walking towards me. I was sort of in a trance. note cigarette still lit !!!. as she got more near the light from the street light started doing its job, or maybe it was my eyes adjusting, i realized it was the same friggin girl....i calmly flicked my cigarette, flipped her off and walked backwards into my basement apartment. about 2 years ago i was in my room sleeping and for a few weeks prior to that night i would always feel something come and sit on my bed but i paid it no attention although i could feel it staring at me and i felt as though it meant no harm. this one night in particular as it sat at my bed foot and i awoke i could feel it moving closer to me and i yelled get the fcuk outta here what you want i doh effin like yuh. immediately it jumped off the bed and i had a little dresser (waist heigh) in my room i could see a girl stoop down on top the dresser and rocking staring at the floor humming something. as i yelled at it to get out. she looked at me as though i just broke up with her and my room door just flung open and closed and she was gone. even knocked down my fan in the process...next morning my mother asking me what i was vex last night for and slamming up the room door...that was the last i saw of the girl...

andddd i have relll other stories too...

BoostJunkieXL
Sweet on this forum

Postby BoostJunkieXL » September 10th, 2015, 3:44 pm

sorry for the poor english and it being so long my fingers cold lol

sliderz1
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby sliderz1 » September 10th, 2015, 4:08 pm

padnas.. that thing like yuh

allrotor
3NE 2NR for life

Postby allrotor » September 10th, 2015, 4:19 pm

now that is story!!

tell some more padna.

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » September 10th, 2015, 4:31 pm

My paws raiz dey yes

But the zombie gyal. She was bess?

10-01
punchin NOS

Postby 10-01 » September 10th, 2015, 5:00 pm

subuguy

heard alot of stories about that couva area also especially cane fields

i had my experience also

my grandmother lived Waterloo north of couva close to the cane fields
one afternoon about 5-6 dust dark , when i was about 17 , she was cleaning out the yard we loaded all the stuff onto a van and headed into the cane field to dump it , as we entered the cane field , we wher driving parallel to a river that went directly to the sea , it was my uncle and i .. while driving the van got stuck in a small drain so we jumped out , now this is in caroni days wher the cane traces wher always clean and well cut , out of no wher we saw a big black PIG like thing walking along the road ,my uncle and i jus watched in amazement , it was very big im guessing to be about 400 lbs and black
the river was about 25 ft wide filled with water ... we jus saw the PIG like thing jump over the river and ran into the cane , i was WTF .... we ran as fast as we can to the main rd ... to get help to move the van ...when we got back home we told a few people wat happened now this river is not to far from a cemetery , what we heard was a "jumbie man " use to be goin in the cemetery about that time to do wat idk and he use to walk along the river to go back home ....

some people even said they use to see a lady dressed in white walking along the same track heading into the cane fields ... btw this track leads out into the cane field from the cremation site in Waterloo by the temple in the sea ....

src1983
18 pounds of Boost

Postby src1983 » September 10th, 2015, 5:04 pm

No sleep tonight

10-01
punchin NOS

Postby 10-01 » September 10th, 2015, 6:28 pm

next story ... went up maracas about 10 -11 pm to drop someone home , so it was 3 of us in the car , dropped them heading back me and my friends taking it easy coming down it was about 12- 1 am rite after passing the look out say 10 mins after on the stretch wher the people sell the honey we spot a Dog like creature about 4 - 5 ft in height it was black with brown marks on its feet and its eyes was glowing green ( i guess with the reflection of the hi beam from the car ) we wher travelling about 30 km/ hr and den came to a dead stop the dog like animal was about 15 feet away from the car in the middle of the road and we stopped my friend shouted out WTF , the creature jus walked and jumped into the bushes we jus drove offf never went back maracas in the nite after that , we told the person what happened they said it could be a deer but i highly doubt it was .... never saw a black deer with brown feet

melanistic_2a.jpg
melanistic_2a.jpg (65.65 KiB) Viewed 5104 times

sheit looked like that ^^^ imagine u see that 1 am on maracas stretch

BoostJunkieXL
Sweet on this forum

Postby BoostJunkieXL » September 10th, 2015, 11:07 pm

yeah waterloo side have plenty and well where i love there was a plantation house years ago and they tore it down longggg before i born im assuming where my backyard is was a burial ground for slaves or it was very close. i used to see what looked like slaves walking in the garden but havent seen anything since i stopped being afraid :/

storytime....

so one night my mom sent me to get some pvc glue from some kinda punmpkin vine family. they live walkin distance and at the time not much hosues were in the area. this isnt roystonia but there are lot of housing developments ( not sure wa dey call dem) surrounding roystonia that was there before roystonia, this was one. As you enter the street off the main road thers an empty lot on the corner on one side of the street and some rel seclusive ppl on the other so they had rel bush..point is it was dark and as you clear the darkness the first streetlight then some empty lots before meeting more houses. so on this particular night i was walkin minding my merry businss wen i start to hear growling..like a dog...those days i was scared of dogs cuz of the incident i spoke about in my previous story. so i started walkin cautiously lookin in the direction of the growl. then something peeped out of the bushes. it was the head of a dog large yellow eyes. i thought it was the same one from before but this one i could see the details and LOL no lie it was wolfish im like ok just move along...and i ran off back home didnt go for no damn glue. but as i reach the main road under the streetlight...thank god for streetlights...it walked onto the side street...under the light and i could see it clearly...it then stood up . just imagine a dog standing on its hind legs. but its arms were more human like and this thing was on roids.....i told my mom wa happened and she told me about a man who lived in couva who used to turn into a dog at nights and then one day people just stop seeing him...

i believe this is that man if the story is true and that hes basically feral now....kinda ike a werewolf or weredog :/...i have a few more stories ill post another one soon

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » September 11th, 2015, 6:37 am

10-01
punchin NOS

Postby 10-01 » September 11th, 2015, 7:26 am

subuguy wrote:yeah waterloo side have plenty and well where i love there was a plantation house years ago and they tore it down longggg before i born im assuming where my backyard is was a burial ground for slaves or it was very close. i used to see what looked like slaves walking in the garden but havent seen anything since i stopped being afraid :/

storytime....

so one night my mom sent me to get some pvc glue from some kinda punmpkin vine family. they live walkin distance and at the time not much hosues were in the area. this isnt roystonia but there are lot of housing developments ( not sure wa dey call dem) surrounding roystonia that was there before roystonia, this was one. As you enter the street off the main road thers an empty lot on the corner on one side of the street and some rel seclusive ppl on the other so they had rel bush..point is it was dark and as you clear the darkness the first streetlight then some empty lots before meeting more houses. so on this particular night i was walkin minding my merry businss wen i start to hear growling..like a dog...those days i was scared of dogs cuz of the incident i spoke about in my previous story. so i started walkin cautiously lookin in the direction of the growl. then something peeped out of the bushes. it was the head of a dog large yellow eyes. i thought it was the same one from before but this one i could see the details and LOL no lie it was wolfish im like ok just move along...and i ran off back home didnt go for no damn glue. but as i reach the main road under the streetlight...thank god for streetlights...it walked onto the side street...under the light and i could see it clearly...it then stood up . just imagine a dog standing on its hind legs. but its arms were more human like and this thing was on roids.....i told my mom wa happened and she told me about a man who lived in couva who used to turn into a dog at nights and then one day people just stop seeing him...

i believe this is that man if the story is true and that hes basically feral now....kinda ike a werewolf or weredog :/...i have a few more stories ill post another one soon

from wat i heard as the places get more populated the evil tend to leave or hide and the sightings are less ......... heard calcutta is the place now idk ... the stretch from green door bar that takes u to freeport

BoostJunkieXL
Sweet on this forum

Postby BoostJunkieXL » September 11th, 2015, 12:52 pm

i pass there alot cuz my gf lives inside deonarine junction...some people call it deadman stretch..old ppl lol apprently fellas used to drive hard there long time and couple died...not sure if it made the news...but i never saw anything there or felt anything weird...i pass there literally everyday on my way home even on the side where they building that new housing area i went there in the night n park up with my gf to do we ting and nothing never bothered us cept that one time wen like 9 policemen catch us o_O ....thts a fcukin scary story....

10-01
punchin NOS

Postby 10-01 » September 11th, 2015, 4:08 pm

subuguy wrote: i went there in the night n park up with my gf to do we ting and nothing never bothered us cept that one time wen like 9 policemen catch us o_O ....thts a fcukin scary story....

its a tales ched u can share the scary story also ... :|

STREETFREAK
3NE 2NR for life

Postby STREETFREAK » September 11th, 2015, 4:13 pm

Yea boi Dan boi......... Pls share them.

Sent from my BLU DASH MUSIC 4.0 using Tapatalk

BoostJunkieXL
Sweet on this forum

Postby BoostJunkieXL » September 12th, 2015, 2:49 pm

Lol I meant police caught us about to do the do in the car n rel loud me up

wetfowl
3NE 2NR for life

Postby wetfowl » September 12th, 2015, 5:19 pm

I I was to live behind republic bank and we used to walk down in the cane field down to the tower any body know the tower close to orange valley , , never sed no jumbie but sometimes in the cane fields I see ppl passing in old clothes and never see them again grandma tell we that is ppl who used to work in cane field and never reach home , they dead in the cane field , real things used to go on in them cane fields , high jack men ,rape, killing of children etc

Same land where roystonia built on

wetfowl
3NE 2NR for life

Postby wetfowl » September 12th, 2015, 5:37 pm

What is the happenings with the statue on the hill before Claxton bay ?.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”