TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

The Case of Henry Baboolal RE PC Adahha Maynard Death.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Miata Accident on morne coco road

Postby cinco » October 3rd, 2011, 12:41 pm

MadCrix wrote:man wrong place at the wrong time... when is your time to go who are we to say nah breds not yet.

yuh time was up plain an dsimple i doh see sence in beating up over it... atleast now the man eh hadda put up with this 3rd world mentality de rest ah we hadda deal up with.

yeh but he was mindin he business on the pavement when some kant clean him up

MadCrix
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby MadCrix » October 3rd, 2011, 12:48 pm

and that makes it not his time?

lol ok then

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby cinco » October 3rd, 2011, 12:52 pm

sooo that is the answer? it was his time?
doesnt change the fact he get clean up and the whole ordeal is being kept hush hush

MadCrix
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby MadCrix » October 3rd, 2011, 12:58 pm

doh agree with the hush hush part

if society deems it wrong to kill a man and u liv ein that society then you pay what is dished out to you based on the rules you choose to live by.

wha i saying is doh beat up, the time was up for the man. we all cah live forever. i fed up tell my wife, when is my time to go doh beat up.

tourniquet
punchin NOS

Postby tourniquet » October 3rd, 2011, 1:26 pm

MadCrix wrote:doh agree with the hush hush part

if society deems it wrong to kill a man and u liv ein that society then you pay what is dished out to you based on the rules you choose to live by.

wha i saying is doh beat up, the time was up for the man. we all cah live forever. i fed up tell my wife, when is my time to go doh beat up.

yeah but in that scenario you're done dead and gone, and don't have to deal with the pain of losing someone close to you. If things were reversed and your loved got licked down, and you have to go on without them, I truly hope you won't beat up and just realize that it was their time to go like that :|

MadCrix
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby MadCrix » October 3rd, 2011, 1:37 pm

clearly you doh know me lol

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » October 3rd, 2011, 2:55 pm

rollingstock wrote:
wagonrunner wrote:
rollingstock wrote:Really funny to see the comments from persons in defense of a friend/acquaintance who committed such an act and not even a rip for the deceased (doesn't matter what his profession was, a life lost is a life lost).

really curious. what does a rip do?
don't the dead stay dead without it?

Why you don't hush your Fcuking Cnut!

Well i'm sure that meant nothing, just words right, you clearly don't have a cnut, and how do you fcuking hush one?

touchy touchy are you? tsk.
yup they are just words. proof that the person posting them has below average intelligence, and a handicap when it comes to expressing themself.
do carry on. hopefully the above made you believe you've compensated for that other problem i didn't mention.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » October 3rd, 2011, 3:21 pm

wagonrunner wrote:
rollingstock wrote:
wagonrunner wrote:
rollingstock wrote:Really funny to see the comments from persons in defense of a friend/acquaintance who committed such an act and not even a rip for the deceased (doesn't matter what his profession was, a life lost is a life lost).

Well i'm sure that meant nothing, just words right, you clearly don't have a cnut, and how do you fcuking hush one?

yup they are just words. proof that the person posting them has below average intelligence, and a handicap when it comes to expressing themself.
do carry on. hopefully the above made you believe you've compensated for that other problem i didn't mention.

Ha ha you just proved my point, so words do mean something. See you took the time to reply, and your pseudo beat up is apparent.

Expressing that the deceased Rest In Peace won't bring him back, it's just that 'an expression' It wouldn't have hurt especially being a public forum.

Some of you aren't aware but the family of the deceased was told of the thread here, was hard on me for her sister to call me and tell me "Andy why are persons defending the driver, and no one cares that my brother died?"

Couldn't answer her................

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » October 3rd, 2011, 3:31 pm

so when is the court case?

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » October 3rd, 2011, 3:32 pm

yeah fella. it's all on me. you had your experiment. yet my returning the favor is a beat up.

you're responsible for other persons actions? steups
look a child got molested in another thread, go explain the molesters actions to her parents nah.

WRT: "It wouldn't have hurt on a public forum". If empty expressions are what you look for............ so be it.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » October 3rd, 2011, 3:37 pm

^ Just to clarify the child was not molested.

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby wagonrunner » October 3rd, 2011, 3:42 pm

rollingstock wrote:^ Just to clarify the child was not molested.

YAY!!?? as long as that's the more important part of THIS thread. :lol: :lol:

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » October 3rd, 2011, 3:46 pm

^ Yep right now that little chile is a lot more important than a dead man and a skunthole miata driver.

Further tests were carried out by a team from Mt. Hope, no signs of abuse was found. Should be in the news later.

kevcam
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby kevcam » October 3rd, 2011, 4:54 pm

tourniquet wrote:

yeah but in that scenario you're done dead and gone, and don't have to deal with the pain of losing someone close to you. If things were reversed and your loved got licked down, and you have to go on without them, I truly hope you won't beat up and just realize that it was their time to go like that :|

So no matter how you or your wife go it will be doh beat up? So MadCrix let we say that the situation was different. Bandit break into your house and rape and kill your wife and you have to deal with that loss happening that way. Will it still be a simple matter of you won't beat up and it was just her time?

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby A172 » October 3rd, 2011, 5:17 pm

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » October 3rd, 2011, 6:39 pm

rollingstock wrote:
wagonrunner wrote:
rollingstock wrote:
wagonrunner wrote:

Ha ha you just proved my point, so words do mean something. See you took the time to reply, and your pseudo beat up is apparent.

Expressing that the deceased Rest In Peace won't bring him back, it's just that 'an expression' It wouldn't have hurt especially being a public forum.

Some of you aren't aware but the family of the deceased was told of the thread here, was hard on me for her sister to call me and tell me "Andy why are persons defending the driver, and no one cares that my brother died?"

Couldn't answer her................

Wow! You surprise me! Take it easy! And all the time I thought I was dealing with a fairly decent and understanding person. I was wrong! It really goes to show you that you can't trust a book by it's cover. Your recent post really shows your personality and character...no patience, no understanding, no trust, and not even trying to to ask for a reasonable explanation or wanting to find out what really happened or what the situation is. You're a person that is narrow minded and thinks everyone is trying to deceive you. You must have a troublesome life! You must have been screwed many times! A person like you does not deserve an explanation and I won't give you one because you won't believe it anyway. I hope there's no others like you on ole talk.

MadCrix
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby MadCrix » October 3rd, 2011, 6:59 pm

i never say i eh go be sad eh.. i jsut say, when is your time to go regardless of you minidng your own business is your time to go

dat concept hard for alyuh to grasp dred

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » October 3rd, 2011, 7:12 pm

Pios :?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hook
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Hook » October 3rd, 2011, 10:37 pm

ppl were defending the driver in this thread?

wait, lemme make myself RS-proof first...

R.I.P. Constable Maynard.

so yeah, ppl were defending the driver in this thread?

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » October 4th, 2011, 4:54 am

^ Awwwwwwwwwwww Phoowie. :lol:

Onlee he who canna cross it canna understand it.

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » October 4th, 2011, 6:19 am

Where did you get the belief that anyone who died, it means their time was up?
Anyway, it sounds to me like you're saying that since his time was up, the driver was just an instrument used by god/universe/spaghetti/whatever to complete the task of ending his time, so he is at no fault. Is that what you're trying to say :?
If I just decide to kill my whole family, I guess their time was up, and I was just played a part in ending their time.

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » October 4th, 2011, 6:40 am

MadCrix wrote:i never say i eh go be sad eh.. i jsut say, when is your time to go regardless of you minidng your own business is your time to go

So that's the way he was meant to go? I hope when your time is up it's not ended by the bullet of a gun / being beaten to death / being drowned or anything gruesome, because your close friends/family won't be saying the same.

Then again, you wouldn't be saying the same here if the situation were to be different.

saltydog
CARS Member

Postby saltydog » October 4th, 2011, 8:05 am

It is very sad that we have come to trivialize life in the way we have. An accident is just that it is not intentional, however there should always be consequences to ones actions. The driver was not going at a slow and cautious speed or this thread would not exist, therefore he is responsible for the loss of human life.

In any society this is not acceptable and there must be consequences. Yes he may have to live with it as some have said but the innocent person does not get to live therefore the driver should feel the full brunt of the law.

I think people here have sympathized with the driver because at some point we have all been guilty of inappropriate speed and we could all be the miata driver, it could happen to any of us. There should be a lesson here for all of us. Slow down and take caution

I hope the family of the deceased can come to terms with their loss.

kevcam
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby kevcam » October 4th, 2011, 8:22 am

kevcam wrote:
tourniquet wrote:

So no matter how you or your wife go it will be doh beat up? So MadCrix let we say that the situation was different. Bandit break into your house and rape and kill your wife and you have to deal with that loss happening that way. Will it still be a simple matter of you won't beat up and it was just her time?

MadCrix wrote:i never say i eh go be sad eh.. i jsut say, when is your time to go regardless of you minidng your own business is your time to go

Interesting to know that you would just be sad. I was just curious to know how you would handle it if the situation was different.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » October 4th, 2011, 8:25 am

well said!

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » October 4th, 2011, 8:30 am

saltydog wrote:It is very sad that we have come to trivialize life in the way we have. An accident is just that it is not intentional, however there should always be consequences to ones actions. The driver was not going at a slow and cautious speed or this thread would not exist, therefore he is responsible for the loss of human life.

In any society this is not acceptable and there must be consequences. Yes he may have to live with it as some have said but the innocent person does not get to live therefore the driver should feel the full brunt of the law.

I think people here have sympathized with the driver because at some point we have all been guilty of inappropriate speed and we could all be the miata driver, it could happen to any of us. There should be a lesson here for all of us. Slow down and take caution

I hope the family of the deceased can come to terms with their loss.

You won't see a bother accident thread like this though

Tuners know the killer - aww well it could have happened to any of us
Tuners don't know the killer - he should be hung

(see thread about the accident in macoya with the Subaru)

ElectricoS
3NE 2NR for life

Postby ElectricoS » October 4th, 2011, 8:34 am

furness wrote:white left hand drive Mazda Miata with the rotary turbo lost control and crushed and killed a Police Officer walking to work,it also slammed into a wall.Police and Fire blocked off the road and for awhile they couldn't get the mangled Police man's body out from under the car

picks or GTFO :)

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » October 4th, 2011, 8:59 am

^ You have a degree from UTT huh :?

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby cinco » October 4th, 2011, 9:04 am

ElectricoS wrote:
furness wrote:white left hand drive Mazda Miata with the rotary turbo lost control and crushed and killed a Police Officer walking to work,it also slammed into a wall.Police and Fire blocked off the road and for awhile they couldn't get the mangled Police man's body out from under the car

picks or GTFO :)

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » October 4th, 2011, 9:15 am

rollingstock wrote:^ You have a degree from UTT huh :?

Ent!!
I told him already that's he overqualified to join the Police Service :lol: :lol:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”