Forums

Post your: Person calls CRAZY MAN Price for Vehicle

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

noshownogo
punchin NOS

Re: Post your : Person calls CRAZY MAN Price for Vehicle

Postby noshownogo » December 1st, 2011, 1:16 pm

*Bumper sticker on Navara* One small step for man...

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » December 1st, 2011, 1:28 pm

cinco wrote:
pete wrote:"People in Japan/Singapore doh really have to drive far" is the excuse I commonly hear. Meanwhile the car saying 20k km and the brake pedal nearly worn down to metal.

then you hear
"boy ah have this car for a year and it callin fuh shocks an mounts already *insert any manufacturer name* is real tooz boy"

bought a new car changed shocks after 5 years just because they were old not because they failed

Personally I have doubts bout the mileage ROROs comin with. However I have done much business with Singaporeans and even the well to do admit its so expensive to drive a car maybe it can have truth to the low mileage. Fuel is very expensive and there are tolls for driving basically everywhere. And Singapore is like 900km2 so it is fairly small.

With that said though I never had to do anything to mine for the 2.75 years I kept it cept for routine maintenance. Sold it to the guy and let him know the mileage I did was the truth and was willing to get my fleet card history to show him. Couldn't do much more for the suspect mileage outta Singapore.

MadCrix
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby MadCrix » December 1st, 2011, 1:59 pm

my comment was meant to show my view point of the fact that i will never sell my car more than i paid for it simple casue the damn car was used by me..

trinis need to stop digging ppl eye out on prices.

thats why u will rarely see me buying luxary items in tnt. it actually cheaper to fly to teh states twice a year and buy everything u need wee
gotta hunt for the cheap tickets or use yuh miles
cah remember the last time i buy clothes or original parts for the civic or evo from tnt. trini salesppl dig ppl eye out too much. i hate it soo much i will never be part of that cycle

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Postby AllTrac » December 1st, 2011, 2:03 pm

im 100% trini and unsed crix...

MadCrix
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby MadCrix » December 1st, 2011, 2:56 pm

hmm migh tneed to rethink my policy after that trac.... any chances of samples before i commit?

lostallos101
Riding on 18's

Postby lostallos101 » December 1st, 2011, 3:01 pm

whoa...check the price of that navara....if it was the exclusive model i would kinda understand because I know someone bought one brand new for 400k but dat isn't it so how he calling so much??

ok my bad...brain was on strike due to overwork when i wrote dat....please forgive meh @ bizarre

lostallos101
Riding on 18's

Postby lostallos101 » December 1st, 2011, 3:14 pm

http://www.trinicarsforsale.com/databas ... 4609-12516

fren now show me this.....though it doh have one, wah crazy price yall think they will call for this?? it doh look in good condition to me but im not expert

ek4ever
Shifting into 6th

Postby ek4ever » December 1st, 2011, 3:35 pm

lostallos101 wrote:http://www.trinicarsforsale.com/database/featuredcarsDetails.php?14609-12516

fren now show me this.....though it doh have one, wah crazy price yall think they will call for this?? it doh look in good condition to me but im not expert

This car fugly .... only Toyota could make a car fugly inside out, through and through

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » December 1st, 2011, 3:42 pm

Don't get be started on toyota and their bullsh1t, they're the only company selling showroom vehicles with hubcaps at 160k+. Who the hell in their right mind. Do you have any idea how muchit pisses me off to see a PCT vehicle on the road with hub caps on? That sheit is disgusting to look at. Then they wanna sell their corolla fully loaded for 210, the same price as similar fully loaded vehicles in Trinidad, but with 100000x less features. Why on earth will I pay that much when I can pay the same amount for a Mazda or a lancer or even a flopda civic, but with more comfort features!!!

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Postby AllTrac » December 1st, 2011, 3:50 pm

Stephon. wrote:Don't get be started on toyota and their bullsh1t, they're the only company selling showroom vehicles with hubcaps at 160k+. Who the hell in their right mind. Do you have any idea how muchit pisses me off to see a PCT vehicle on the road with hub caps on? That sheit is disgusting to look at. Then they wanna sell their corolla fully loaded for 210, the same price as similar fully loaded vehicles in Trinidad, but with 100000x less features. Why on earth will I pay that much when I can pay the same amount for a Mazda or a lancer or even a flopda civic, but with more comfort features!!!

i see what you did there, wont point it out tho.

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » December 1st, 2011, 3:51 pm

MadCrix wrote:my comment was meant to show my view point of the fact that i will never sell my car more than i paid for it simple casue the damn car was used by me..

trinis need to stop digging ppl eye out on prices.

Exactly, people even sell cars that they bought only a year ago at the same price they got it for and their justification is that the prices went up in the showroom, or because it's ny a year old and still has the plastic on the seats :lol: :lol: :lol:

Selling my Grand Vitara to a friend in January, by that time the vehicle would be 10 months old PCS under 30k milage and I'm selling for 170, he actually already paid for it. The vehicle was purchased @250 and serviced regularly.

JDM_GUY
Riding on 17's

Postby JDM_GUY » December 1st, 2011, 3:55 pm

I think all cars should be valued before insured. Every year the insurance company before insuring it should evaluate the car and stamp it on the policy. That way no one will be robed. But then again there is someone who always know the people and they will jack up the price.

lostallos101
Riding on 18's

Postby lostallos101 » December 1st, 2011, 3:55 pm

Stephon. wrote:Don't get be started on toyota and their bullsh1t, they're the only company selling showroom vehicles with hubcaps at 160k+. Who the hell in their right mind. Do you have any idea how muchit pisses me off to see a PCT vehicle on the road with hub caps on? That sheit is disgusting to look at. Then they wanna sell their corolla fully loaded for 210, the same price as similar fully loaded vehicles in Trinidad, but with 100000x less features. Why on earth will I pay that much when I can pay the same amount for a Mazda or a lancer or even a flopda civic, but with more comfort features!!!

damn stephon.....yuh really doh like toyota dan...yuh have a good point though but its not toyota fault entirely we get the crappy versions of the model while everyone else gets the better features, even the 'luxurious' cars like benz and bmw...we have the lame models and engine choices so doh be too angry about it

crazybalhead
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby crazybalhead » December 1st, 2011, 3:56 pm

Valuing a car is an iffy prospect. Especially if it is an uncommon model. I've had valuers ask me how much to put, and then write it down. :lol: :lol: :lol:

MadCrix
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby MadCrix » December 1st, 2011, 4:21 pm

dred that elavuation is sheit

cars way way over valued for the market.

and doh get me started on teh carppiest car manufacturer in teh world... slowyota

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » December 1st, 2011, 5:07 pm

K74T wrote:Image

I believe that the "0" at the beginning usually specifies that the odo has been rolled back

hmmm........I will pay attention to this....never realised this K74T.......

whyteliver
Riding on 16's

Postby whyteliver » December 1st, 2011, 11:41 pm

aye aye watch yuh mouth when u speak of honda..... :evil:

r3iXmann
punchin NOS

Postby r3iXmann » December 1st, 2011, 11:47 pm

cinco wrote:and it dont surprise people almost ALL roro cars have 20-25k kms on them

japanese folks actually sell their cars pretty quickly because the resale value drops FAST

a dude on another forum lived there for a few yrs and had a forester sti doing like 120,xxxkms

he had to PAY the equiv of $500usd to have it scrapped down because nobody would buy it

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » December 1st, 2011, 11:59 pm

*$kїđž!™ wrote:

I believe that the "0" at the beginning usually specifies that the odo has been rolled back

hmmm........I will pay attention to this....never realised this K74T.......

:shock: :shock:

will look out for this now.

dam.

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby cinco » December 2nd, 2011, 7:47 am

r3iXmann wrote:
cinco wrote:and it dont surprise people almost ALL roro cars have 20-25k kms on them

japanese folks actually sell their cars pretty quickly because the resale value drops FAST

a dude on another forum lived there for a few yrs and had a forester sti doing like 120,xxxkms

he had to PAY the equiv of $500usd to have it scrapped down because nobody would buy it

on the flip side of that is cars in singapore are astronomically expensive and if you sell your car you are not guaranteed to get another one as there is a lotto system that you apply for a car and IF you are granted then you get one.
aware me how people getting so many singapore vehicles to trini with 20k on it? :?

r3iXmann
punchin NOS

Postby r3iXmann » December 2nd, 2011, 8:13 am

cinco wrote:
r3iXmann wrote:

on the flip side of that is cars in singapore are astronomically expensive and if you sell your car you are not guaranteed to get another one as there is a lotto system that you apply for a car and IF you are granted then you get one.
aware me how people getting so many singapore vehicles to trini with 20k on it? :?

mussbe the same system whereby a popular local FU dealer says "bring yuh morney and ANYTHING yuh want,yuh gettin" :lol: :lol: :lol:

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby cinco » December 2nd, 2011, 8:16 am

r3iXmann wrote:
cinco wrote:
r3iXmann wrote:

mussbe the same system whereby a popular local FU dealer says "bring yuh morney and ANYTHING yuh want,yuh gettin" :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh ho yuh mean like all dem UNTIEFABLE range rover and euros with coded keys n ting that everyone on 2nr believe yuh cyah lorse?

Trini Hookah
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Trini Hookah » December 2nd, 2011, 10:29 am

Can someone shed light as to how Motorcycles in Trini depreciate? I always see a general figures for certain CC, eg. ALL 600's go for $30k-$45k, 1000's for $45k and up etc.

zoelikescheese
Riding on 18's

Postby zoelikescheese » December 2nd, 2011, 3:44 pm

lostboys crew wrote:Car looks clean and nice but.... :roll: at price.
PBO
Make: Nissan
Model: B14
Year: 1998
Colour: Silver
Engine Size: 1500 cc
Mileage:
Transmission: Automatic
Features: Air Condition, Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Power Steering, Anti-Locking Brakes, 4 Wheel Disc Brakes, Airbags, Projector Lights, Fog Lamps, CD Player, MP3 Player, Chrome Rims, Low Profile Tyres, Chrome Exhaust, Alarm, Keyless
Entry, Remote Start, Fabric Interior
Additional Info: Drop by Suspex and music done by Team Wiseman.
Contact Name: Andre
Contact Phone #'s: 310-0053
Contact Email:
Asking Price: $60,000

My padna sold his 2003 Lancer for 50k and that was nearly 6 years ago and his was flared out, kit out dropped low, and crims down plus it had a lil knock too.
PCF
Make: Mitsubishi
Model: Lancer CS2
Year: 2003
Colour: Blue
Engine Size: 1600 cc
Mileage: 98,000 km
Transmission: Automatic
Features: Air Condition, Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Power Steering, Airbags, Fog Lamps, CD Player, Alloy Rims, Rear Spoiler, Body Kit, Flare Kit, Side Skirts, Graphics, Tint, Alarm, Keyless Entry, Immobilizer, Reverse Sensors, Leather Interior, Wood Grain Finish
Additional Info:
Contact Name: Steve
Contact Phone #'s: 481-0335
Contact Email: steve.hosein@officeauthoritygroup.com
Asking Price: $83,000 negotiable

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » December 2nd, 2011, 4:01 pm

no dude.
Some digital displays do that from 000001.

Example. unless honda of all people rolling back odo's to sell cars right?
Last edited by wagonrunner on December 2nd, 2011, 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Postby AllTrac » December 2nd, 2011, 4:11 pm

wagonrunner wrote:

no dude.

correct,.
ive seen this being said all over the forum when infact I saw a brand spanking new car in diamond motors with 010000km

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » December 2nd, 2011, 4:13 pm

not looking forward to the blind who were led to believe that sheit stating it "with knowledge and authority".

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » December 2nd, 2011, 4:37 pm

A yes that Honda thingy, I googled it to confirm if it was true or not but I didn't see anything about the 0 at the beginning being a sign of rolling back.

The man saw someone say something in the car classifieds section and took it as fact yes smh.

lostallos101
Riding on 18's

Postby lostallos101 » December 2nd, 2011, 6:25 pm

wagonrunner wrote:

no dude.

Example. unless honda of all people rolling back odo's to sell cars right?

wa car dash dat b? it cool looking

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » December 2nd, 2011, 6:32 pm

^ looks like a civic

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”