3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Re: School chirren these days :/

Postby hydroep » September 8th, 2019, 11:11 am

Puppy love...:|

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

School chirren these days :/

Postby MaxPower » September 8th, 2019, 11:24 am

Which $10 store that young pest rob to get that ring?

Why he dont groom he self and at least look like he interested in learning something at school? The blasted shirt man, why is it not tucked in the pants?

She and all with the “oh she a big woman” self kissing up man. She already showing signs of being a young mampi.

Hang them both, i guarantee there would never be a repetition....im serious

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 8th, 2019, 2:50 pm

He probably got that ring from the top of the straw with sprinkles inside

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » September 8th, 2019, 2:58 pm

One inevitable pregnancy scare and that love fling out the window.

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » September 8th, 2019, 3:24 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:I saw that thur....my grand moms watched that and the only thing she didnt do was mash up the phone...

I grew up in the 90s...my mother was bussing up my head from school to home...and if that was she daughter...idk nah

Sat Maharaj is pleased. He wants children under 18 to marry, have sex and make babies

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » September 8th, 2019, 3:42 pm

randolphinshan wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:I saw that thur....my grand moms watched that and the only thing she didnt do was mash up the phone...

I grew up in the 90s...my mother was bussing up my head from school to home...and if that was she daughter...idk nah

Sat Maharaj is pleased. He wants children under 18 to marry, have sex and make babies

OUCH!

fatboy slim
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby fatboy slim » September 8th, 2019, 3:44 pm

randolphinshan wrote:

and pnm children doing that long time

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 8th, 2019, 3:49 pm

randolphinshan wrote:

Well when ezkiel and dionique make chirren from that age they usually end up on beyond the tape most wanted or with some copper in deh mc

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » September 8th, 2019, 4:17 pm

randolphinshan wrote:

When Baquesha from the hood is a grand mother at 30 nobody have a issue with that. But by all means blame Sat

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 8th, 2019, 4:29 pm

All yuh go easy on Randolphinshan, hes yet to find he fadda.

fatboy slim
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby fatboy slim » September 8th, 2019, 6:29 pm

zoom rader wrote:All yuh go easy on Randolphinshan, hes yet to find he fadda.

:lol: :lol:

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » September 14th, 2019, 7:34 pm

making d rongs on fb

https://www.facebook.com/orlando.oudit. ... GIYoAVMXSM

READ D COMMENTS : they say d GIRL was bullying d feller & he had enough & trip off on she ......

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » September 14th, 2019, 7:38 pm

well you can actually see that she was bullying the man with the throwing the bag in his face thing.
It's 2019 boy, it ain't 1959. Chivalry was kicked out of the building by the same women who cried about equality.

Skanky
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Skanky » September 14th, 2019, 7:43 pm

Looks like she got about 4 equal rights.

rebound
Riding on 17's

Postby rebound » September 16th, 2019, 8:43 pm

I sure she goin and fall in love with him now......some people like licks

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » September 17th, 2019, 7:31 am

That free cuff she collect when she sit down and gave up made me feel sorry for her though.

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » September 17th, 2019, 8:36 am

That’s unacceptable behaviour. What would you do if this was your daughter? I would hunt him down.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » September 17th, 2019, 8:45 am

Give and you shall receive...:|

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » September 17th, 2019, 9:09 am

antlind wrote:That’s unacceptable behaviour. What would you do if this was your daughter? I would hunt him down.

Unacceptable behaviour from both parties. As a general rule I interact with people knowing they have the capacity to trip in an extreme manner.

In these #metoo times, some women emasculate men they believe they can get away with treating in such a manner. Nobody knows what went down before what went down in the recording but her dumping his things on him was uncalled for. His reaction, especially the free punch was uncalled for as well. But his verbal outburst indicates that she has no capacity for knowing when enough is enough.

But both of them might end up at the big dance as a couple eventually :?

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » September 17th, 2019, 11:10 am

in my time yes girls used to bully other girls but i never heard of any girl bullying a boy , if this is true maybe she learn it from she mooma or relatives at home

a lil too excessive , some slaps yes but not hard cuff ...

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » September 17th, 2019, 11:29 am

antlind wrote:That’s unacceptable behaviour. What would you do if this was your daughter? I would hunt him down.

And then what would you do? You know there are other videos of the girl only harassing and bullying the boy in class by pinching and hitting him constantly. It's even on WSHH. So what would you do, be a good father and address your daughter's unchecked discipline problem, or end up in a jail cell for assaulting a minor? Switch it around, what would you do if your boy came home and told you that he was being bullied by a girl at school? Laugh at him and let him figure it out on his own and him growing up not understanding how to deal with the opposite sex?

Sometimes men need to learn to check their whiteknight instincts to inherently protect females without question (and females know how to use this male genetic instinct to their full advantage), and learn to gather more information and question the narrative logically with a male brain, not emotionally like a female brain. This is 2019, not 1959.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 17th, 2019, 11:32 am

Rovin wrote:in my time yes girls used to bully other girls but i never heard of any girl bullying a boy , if this is true maybe she learn it from she mooma or relatives at home

a lil too excessive , some slaps yes but not hard cuff ...
Women believe that it is ok to hit men.
They know they will get the backing from dumb arse women, white knights and the law. All they have to do is to fake cry and play the victim.

ismithx
punchin NOS

Postby ismithx » September 17th, 2019, 11:44 am

maj. tom wrote:

And then what would you do? You know there are other videos of the girl only harassing and bullying the boy in class by pinching and hitting him constantly. It's even on WSHH. So what would you do, be a good father and address your daughter's unchecked discipline problem, or end up in a jail cell for assaulting a minor? Switch it around, what would you do if your boy came home and told you that he was being bullied by a girl at school? Laugh at him and let him figure it out on his own and him growing up not understanding how to deal with the opposite sex?

Sometimes men need to learn to check their whiteknight instincts to inherently protect females without question (and females know how to use this male genetic instinct to their full advantage), and learn to gather more information and question the narrative logically with a male brain, not emotionally like a female brain. This is 2019, not 1959.

co-signed

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » September 17th, 2019, 12:01 pm

..........you could also hunt down the wrong person son too.........just saying.

rebound
Riding on 17's

Postby rebound » September 17th, 2019, 12:01 pm

Correct, typical first reaction of most parents. They default to blaming everyone else, except their child, no matter the gender, and as meh boy say "hunt him down"...
maj. tom wrote:

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » September 17th, 2019, 12:07 pm

rspann wrote:..........you could also hunt down the wrong person son too.........just saying.

This is another thing here. And the boy's father or uncle or cousin... who is "an individual known to the police" in whichever gang come to visit you and your family. Your wife crying over your dead corpse with a gaping exploded bullet at the back of your head, through your left eye, your children watching the brains splashed on the wall and leaking out. If only you had just thought about the problem for 1 single minute before the great White Knight Crusade.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » September 17th, 2019, 12:16 pm

....or you end up in jail and your new name is aunt lynn.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » October 2nd, 2019, 8:55 pm

Plenty licks.

Leave de people dem man alone. Not in uniform but definitely school girls.

Kedell horning all 5 (the one with the camera too) of dem.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 2nd, 2019, 9:31 pm

Dem gyal who share licks under real pressure...little did they know, the girl who get licks is a relative of Burkes...

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » October 3rd, 2019, 12:06 am

That is not the full video though.
You should show what cause the fight.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”