Ethnic or cultural issue we have?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

russian777
Street 2NR

Re: Ethnic or cultural issue we have?

Postby russian777 » November 23rd, 2011, 9:26 am

RASC wrote:russian777

If I see you with your woman, I will purposely soot her extra hard and extra spitty.
Just how she like it.

If you think it's okay to rush over to a man, for a cat call...all hot and sweaty, with violent intentions...again ALL over a cat call, then you my friend are a sad individual.

A cat call you willing to oppose men for? Well is now I sooting...where y'all gonna be this evening ? :lol:

You people still dont understand , its the fact that you disrespect my woman when she is with me which directly disrespects me. Its having a spine and standing up for you partner. And you are saying oppose men ? like i am preventing them from doing it? There is a set of guys on my road who did it once to my girl. I spoke to the cuntz and they never did it again. It is ignorant people like you who disturb couples or women as they go about their normal activities.
Last edited by russian777 on November 23rd, 2011, 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » November 23rd, 2011, 9:29 am

russian777 wrote:same exact place millenium

Yuh cyar have me sooting yuh gyal in the gym...that's creeper territory :lol:

Ok...leywe organise for a public soot-out, on campus...make sure she's wearing something real sexified eh-a camel toe might be appreciated...cause if she buss, I gonna tell she go home and change she clothes or get a face transplant or sumthing.

Cool?

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » November 23rd, 2011, 9:30 am

russian777 wrote:
RASC wrote:russian777

If I see you with your woman, I will purposely soot her extra hard and extra spitty.
Just how she like it.

If you think it's okay to rush over to a man, for a cat call...all hot and sweaty, with violent intentions...again ALL over a cat call, then you my friend are a sad individual.

A cat call you willing to oppose men for? Well is now I sooting...where y'all gonna be this evening ? :lol:

You people still dont understand , its the fact that you disrespect my woman when she is with me which directly disrespects me. Its having a spine and standing up for you partner. And you are saying oppose men ? like i am preventing them from doing it? There is a set of guys on my road who did it once to my girl. I spoke to the cuntz and they never did it again. It is ignorant people like you who disturb couples or women as they go about their normal activities.

U Md Brah?

russian777
Street 2NR

Postby russian777 » November 23rd, 2011, 9:34 am

RASC wrote:

Ok...leywe organise for a public soot-out, on campus...make sure she's wearing something real sexified eh-a camel toe might be appreciated...cause if she buss, I gonna tell she go home and change she clothes or get a face transplant or sumthing.

Cool?

You see if I entertain all the ingnorant cats like you it would just bring me down to your level . I have stated my opinion and I am leaving it at that. I am also going to assume you are single and more than likely dont even get a dance when you go out, which is why you have to call to girls in dwindling hope of having contact with a female.
I would still be at the gym if you not on your period.

Good day gentlemen

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » November 23rd, 2011, 9:36 am

russian777 wrote:
RASC wrote:

Cool?

You see if I entertain all the ingnorant cats like you it would just bring me down to your level . I have stated my opinion and I am leaving it at that. I am also going to assume you are single and more than likely dont even get a dance when you go out, which is why you have to call to girls in dwindling hope of having contact with a female.
I would still be at the gym if you not on your period.

Good day gentlemen

Gym it is then ...what time?

Make sure she's in the back by the smith machine, that way when she does a full squat I could see the punks print out 8-)

Sky
punchin NOS

Postby Sky » November 23rd, 2011, 9:58 am

Scenario:
You're at a dance in a civilized culture. Not a bram. And dancing with your gf/wife/date/outside woman. If a man jumps in the middle and starts dancing with her without asking you "May I have this dance?" What will you do?

russian777
Street 2NR

Postby russian777 » November 23rd, 2011, 10:03 am

Sky wrote:Scenario:
You're at a dance in a civilized culture. Not a bram. And dancing with your gf/wife/date/outside woman. If a man jumps in the middle and starts dancing with her without asking you "May I have this dance?" What will you do?

Civilized culture or not , a man in possession of a spine and brain could not resist inflicting some form of physical action onto that person. The degree to which he responds would vary with the person i suppose.

Hook
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Hook » November 23rd, 2011, 10:08 am

a lil' more and we find out russian whole timetable :lol: UWI, millenium...good going, comrade :lol:

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » November 23rd, 2011, 10:08 am

russian777 wrote:

Civilized culture or not , a man in possession of a spine and brain could not resist inflicting some form of physical action onto that person. The degree to which he responds would vary with the person i suppose.

bravado behind anonymity of the internet???

Sky
punchin NOS

Postby Sky » November 23rd, 2011, 10:09 am

russian777 wrote:

What I'm getting at is that at that point in time, dancing is the interaction between you and the woman, and the other man cuts in.

Walking down the street and talking is still interaction between you and the woman, just another form. Sooting her is breaching that interaction, just like cutting in with a dance. And it's just as disrespectful to the man.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » November 23rd, 2011, 10:10 am

Пролетарии всех стран, соединяйтесь :!:

russian777
Street 2NR

Postby russian777 » November 23rd, 2011, 10:15 am

RASC wrote:Пролетарии всех стран, соединяйтесь :!:

Congrats , you know how to search google translate. Do you even know what Hammer and sickle insignia represents?

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » November 23rd, 2011, 10:17 am

so russian, yuh gyal does quarrel and make noise when she get soot? what is her reaction? because i seeing a few things there that can be considered a red flag

(1) while i understand it is disrespectful, how does ur gyal deal with it? if she lets it slides that mean she enjoys it, tote na

(2) if u getting annoyed because yuh gyal getting soot, and she eh digging no horrors, then yuh gyal bad...or she did something...or yuh insecure....cuz if yuh know yuh gyal, wtf u vex for? steupssssssss.........

a fella who works by my gf always telling she tings like, lemme suck up dat pvssy dey, or drop dat drawers dey......and she simply replies sure, but i have a big fat wood, suck dat na, just know i freaking yuh after ......doh hut yuh head

RIPEBREDFRUIT
18 pounds of Boost

Postby RIPEBREDFRUIT » November 23rd, 2011, 10:18 am

ponders how some of you would feel if you just walked up to a woman you didnt know in a party and simply buss ah whine on her, and in return she backed up and kick you in the natz that floored your arse?
Shes simply expressing her self as you would have been with your exressions that you simply could not keep to yourself?

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » November 23rd, 2011, 10:19 am

russian777 wrote:

Congrats , you know how to search google translate. Do you even know what Hammer and sickle insignia represents?

It represents the pegs of your girl punks print out on the smith machine at the back of millennium gym this evening as I soot her :?

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » November 23rd, 2011, 10:20 am

russian777 wrote:

I would wine on the man till he stop :|

russian777
Street 2NR

Postby russian777 » November 23rd, 2011, 10:21 am

dougla_boy wrote:so russian, yuh gyal does quarrel and make noise when she get soot? what is her reaction? because i seeing a few things there that can be considered a red flag

(1) while i understand it is disrespectful, how does ur gyal deal with it? if she lets it slides that mean she enjoys it, tote na

(2) if u getting annoyed because yuh gyal getting soot, and she eh digging no horrors, then yuh gyal bad...or she did something...or yuh insecure....cuz if yuh know yuh gyal, wtf u vex for? steupssssssss.........

a fella who works by my gf always telling she tings like, lemme suck up dat pvssy dey, or drop dat drawers dey......and she simply replies sure, but i have a big fat wood, suck dat na, just know i freaking yuh after ......doh hut yuh head

She dislikes alot , which is what fuels the situation. Why would any girl with some form of class enjoy being talked to like a prostitute. I rate you girl for saying that wood thing though lol .

Look people i dont "tote" or whatever that means. I assume it means to carry on feelings. Its just that it is so frequent that it is really irritating.

RIPEBREDFRUIT
18 pounds of Boost

Postby RIPEBREDFRUIT » November 23rd, 2011, 10:21 am

crossdrilled wrote:
russian777 wrote:

I would wine on the man till he stop :|

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

russian777
Street 2NR

Postby russian777 » November 23rd, 2011, 10:22 am

RASC wrote:
russian777 wrote:

It represents the pegs of your girl punks print out on the smith machine at the back of millennium gym this evening as I soot her :?

lol sighhh , you really are entertaining.

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Postby AllTrac » November 23rd, 2011, 10:23 am

RASC wrote:
russian777 wrote:yeah rasc come center of excellence to fitness center this evening , would gladly introduce you to my SOG

Millennium Gym or where exactly?

usually guys who want to beat u up over the internet are cats, and guys who claim on the internet to run dong man to beat them talking a load of sheit, its easy to be a keyboard gangster and any man make arrangements to meet you for a fight, is beatout he gonna beat you out, so prepare you angus.

russian777
Street 2NR

Postby russian777 » November 23rd, 2011, 10:26 am

AllTrac wrote:
RASC wrote:
russian777 wrote:yeah rasc come center of excellence to fitness center this evening , would gladly introduce you to my SOG

usually guys who want to beat u up over the internet are cats, and guys who claim on the internet to run dong man to beat them talking a load of sheit, its easy to be a keyboard gangster and any man make arrangements to meet you for a fight, is beatout he gonna beat you out, so prepare you angus.

lol assume u mean rape

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » November 23rd, 2011, 10:27 am

AllTrac wrote:
RASC wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Postby AllTrac » November 23rd, 2011, 10:29 am

russian777, if yuh get ah horn wah yuh go do boy?? :shock: :shock:

Skanky
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Skanky » November 23rd, 2011, 10:30 am

It's neither ethnic nor cultural.It has to do with class.....or lack thereof.

Strauss
Shifting into 6th

Postby Strauss » November 23rd, 2011, 10:32 am

RIPEBREDFRUIT wrote:^^ and does it ever pass through your pattern of thought that just maybe people really dont need to know what YOU think about them, and that any form of comment regardless of sincere or not is NOT necessary or appreciated?

Personally, I have no cover for my mouth.
suiting someone is the least of their worries.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » November 23rd, 2011, 10:36 am

Skanky wrote:It's neither ethnic nor cultural.It has to do with class.....or lack thereof.

No No...let's not bring sense into this debate.
The OP...clearly OBVIOUS to this fact is trying to hint, or rather ...hmmm allude to it being a RACE issue. (AKA only ole guntaniggas does be sooting dong mih woman...I wish I could run dem over with mih...ummm "blue truck")

Notice the use of the word "Ethnic" which, up until the early part of the 20 century was taught in many higher learned institutions as one and the same as RACE.

Nowadays it is known to not be one and the same...however given his EXTREMELY CHECKERED PAST...we can all pick sense out of nonsense and see where he is going.

He's only fooling the blind, and those that don't know him for what he is.

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Postby AllTrac » November 23rd, 2011, 10:41 am

dunno why indian people have so much insecurities, they insecure of their woman, of what dey have pants, in dey garage, in dey bank etc so when they are challenged about these things they are quick to get violent or want to compromise the integrity of your anus. Everyone calm the fcuk down. As skanky said, it has to do with class or lack there of.

rmlmv
3NE 2NR for life

Postby rmlmv » November 23rd, 2011, 10:42 am

russian777 wrote:Let me tell you something my friend , i was going to post a thread just like this one. I dont know why trini men are like this , i was so shocked when i came to this country as to how a decent looking girl will be harassed by every blasted ignorant indian on the road.

I have a gf who is quite good looking and these ruminants on the road always blow her a kiss or whateva it is trini people do. And when i stop and get out of the car or stop and cuss them , they are cats , scared and all .

Where i come from , if you do that to a girl when she is with her man , it gives me a RIGHT to stab you or fhuck you up in some way.

I feel really bad and angered how people in this society treat women.

In response to your post , I believe it is more a cultural than ethnic problem. The indian culture does not dictate that type of harassment given how old it is. No culture does. It maybe inclined towards male superiority but not degradation of the females.

1. So it's only Indians doing that?

2. Why don't you just go back to Russia?

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » November 23rd, 2011, 10:58 am

Whoever gonna meet russian gyal make sure and tek pics of the pegs. Sounds to me like a fella fedup with men gaping he gf meff guff out in a leggings. Yum!!!

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 23rd, 2011, 11:08 am

wha if yuh walking down d road with yuh gyul...and a group of men....run out of nowhere and

start to sing

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”