Forums

The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby skylinechild » February 27th, 2018, 8:13 pm

nervewrecker wrote:Skyline, what's the law on the highway? Not keep left unless overtaking? Never get your brakes tested by force?

Have to be a pretty long overtake at 100km/h for other driver to have time bumper, throw on high beam, him notice, react, flick mirror and mosy on along.
Usually before I overtake I look at the speed of other vehicles in the rear and gauge if to switch lanes to overtake or wait as other vehicle looks like its going to overtake / already overtaking / would reach up on my bumper before I complete my overtake.
Supposed the other vehicle brakes start binding at that instance or his brakes had failed? yea, legally he is wrong but the inconvenience of not having my ride and possibility of me running off the road at 100km/h aint worth it.

wats the law again--- stay how much car lengths behind a vehicle or stay at a distance that will allow u to stop safely ???...

it was kinda not really long.. but every time i go to almost pass him the f**ker speed up abreast me... is like WTF man... wen i behind u ..u want to move slow...wen i pull up along side...u wanna keep pace...

an once is night before i start to drive i flick the mirror one time for the glare....so whoever cud have how much high beams they want me no care... oohh and my car have no tint either.

and no is not a really long overtake... in some cases - night time ppl drive with hi beams as if its a national past time... they ant to clock 120 in the night... wen it raining too....

so is not like if ppl run up on my and flash lights - is not always the case. they just drive wit it on.
one instance i on the centre lane by caroni bridge heading south... mankind behind me flashing lights for me to move.... like WTF man...

dont get me wrong eah.... i know the supercar known as the tiida have enough hp and power to outmatch my lil ole rust bucket..so they cud more than blow past me on the left if they need to....

but sometimes boi... the drives i does get....is amazing... :lol:

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » February 27th, 2018, 8:39 pm

Takes two to tangle so I usually avoid any chances of getting into a situation.
Bullets does offload for nothing thia rounds..

My ride slow so I tend to get out of people way.

RAM RAM
Ricer

Postby RAM RAM » February 27th, 2018, 9:07 pm

I get them daily.

1) after 7pm and three drivers with no lights on. Suppose a vehicle on the opposite side decides to overtake? Head on collision.

2) people merging onto highway and feel they have the right to just merge onto highway. Wait or slow down. Prevention better than cure.

3) its like most people cant see the roads at night and use high beams due to poor road conditions or cataract. Cant see the roads well i cant see the road also. When i hit them bk my high beam they force to dip.

4) no use of indicators apparently due to driving with two broken hands. Have we become so lazy or unconcerned to indicate?

5) trying to leave specified distance from car infront while driving to avoid any accident yet these ****** feel its an avenue to overtake and come inbetween.

6) red light at coca cola traffic lights. Cars appearing to swing onto left side road then make a sudden right to appear they coming from side road with green light at 5am.

Most of these idiots has passengers yet they fail to open their trap hence when something happens its too late.

RAM RAM
Ricer

Postby RAM RAM » February 27th, 2018, 9:11 pm

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 27th, 2018, 9:25 pm

How many evos, skylines, supras, rx7s etc do yall panzies see crashing?

When you see them...smile and wave and mind your f*cking bizzness

R.P.J
Trinituner Peong

Postby R.P.J » March 23rd, 2018, 4:34 pm

So this driver found it very inconsiderate talking on the cell phone heading down On the highway way to south pricemart an cutting Infront me with no regards literally had to pull to the left to avoid this idoit. Very Very Dotish Driver.
20180323_130828.jpg

src1983
18 pounds of Boost

Postby src1983 » April 17th, 2018, 7:19 pm

Idoit 2018

Car heading east on westbound lane Westmoorings

air wick
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby air wick » April 18th, 2018, 4:42 pm

Jackass of the evening. Cutting in front of people at the end of highway by Ghandi Village to go onto Debe Trace...

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » April 18th, 2018, 5:21 pm

RAM RAM wrote:https://youtu.be/upN--ALfSZU

This is so real with the local twist being people in the wrong lanes trying to shift to exist lanes by cut-across due to an inability to anticipate required distances for smooth transitions.
ALA the evening horror of getting back home.

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » April 21st, 2018, 5:11 pm

Nothing unusual here...

Dumptruck on the extreme right going 85kph when there is room in both lanes to the left.....

Oh well...
IMG_20180421_094004.jpg

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » April 22nd, 2018, 6:54 am

Like yesterday is truck driver jackass day?
A truck try to squeeze me to frighten me yesterday.

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » April 26th, 2018, 6:22 pm

An example of people operating vehicles out there.

The driver of PDA7086 (that's her on the right), reversed into the front of my car in the Gulf View McDonalds parking lot.
She said she heard the horn.
I was at a standstill because of her reverse lights. She was reversing from the end of the parking lane.
From the picture, you can see the car was on the left, yet that was not enough room for her.

Last edited by wagonrunner on April 29th, 2018, 1:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

kamakazi
punchin NOS

Postby kamakazi » April 26th, 2018, 8:28 pm

Might have to get a bigger car horn. (That sounds bad no matter how I spin it). Damages?

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » April 27th, 2018, 1:45 am

will know later, when a better examination is done.

kamakazi
punchin NOS

Postby kamakazi » April 27th, 2018, 9:35 am

Hope you get through and get everything sorted... Accident process is a headache

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » April 28th, 2018, 7:24 pm

Car Park accidents are so stupid eh. Steups. Especially when you're going 0kph

R.P.J
Trinituner Peong

Postby R.P.J » May 3rd, 2018, 12:53 pm

12.35AM today this Lady Broke the Traffic Lights Exiting South Park Came Onto the Tarouba Link Road With no care. Her facial Expression was she was right Keeping in mind the lights was green so cars on the Tarouba Link Road traveling in a north to south direction had the right of way. When exiting that area there is an amber arrow light she never slowed up at the amber light just drove right out.Very Inconsiderate woman and foolish.
Donkey Of the Day Goes Yo HerImage

kamakazi
punchin NOS

Postby kamakazi » May 3rd, 2018, 1:28 pm

R.P.J wrote:12.35AM today this Lady Broke the Traffic Lights Exiting South Park Came Onto the Tarouba Link Road With no care. Her facial Expression was she was right Keeping in mind the lights was green so cars on the Tarouba Link Road traveling in a north to south direction had the right of way. When exiting that area there is an amber arrow light she never slowed up at the amber light just drove right out.Very Inconsiderate woman and foolish.
either you trolling or you confused.
Cause your direction and your timing of

R.P.J
Trinituner Peong

Postby R.P.J » May 3rd, 2018, 1:30 pm

kamakazi wrote:
R.P.J wrote:12.35AM today this Lady Broke the Traffic Lights Exiting South Park Came Onto the Tarouba Link Road With no care. Her facial Expression was she was right Keeping in mind the lights was green so cars on the Tarouba Link Road traveling in a north to south direction had the right of way. When exiting that area there is an amber arrow light she never slowed up at the amber light just drove right out.Very Inconsiderate woman and foolish.
Lke That's Your Family Op. If you don't know the drive down that side stay quiet.

kamakazi
punchin NOS

Postby kamakazi » May 3rd, 2018, 1:34 pm

R.P.J wrote:
kamakazi wrote:
Lke That's Your Family Op. If you don't know the drive down that side stay quiet.
That picture at 12.35am and tarouba link road runs east west... Please don't give people directions or time

R.P.J
Trinituner Peong

Postby R.P.J » May 3rd, 2018, 1:36 pm

kamakazi wrote:
R.P.J wrote:
kamakazi wrote:
That picture at 12.35am and tarouba link road runs east west... Please don't give people directions or time
So after The Ordeal I should stop An Take Pics Like ah Photographer. I waited till she drove Of And She was going in the same direction into marabella i was going marabella to so I snap the photo. Don't be to early to judge op.

kamakazi
punchin NOS

Postby kamakazi » May 3rd, 2018, 1:38 pm

You still don't see the problem with your post...

INHUMAN
Riding on 18's

Postby INHUMAN » May 3rd, 2018, 3:08 pm

How come the moon isn't in the picture cuz it's full moon afaik....and its East to West OP, unless u talking about driving out of UTT

Mercenary
Riding on 18's

Postby Mercenary » May 8th, 2018, 9:46 pm

hahahaha

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » May 8th, 2018, 10:46 pm

Yo!
Your time and directions are way off. Get a compass and learn how to tell time

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » June 12th, 2018, 1:32 pm

Valsayn North lights. Lane to make U-turn to head back west. Capt. Impatient decides 1 car at the light(me) is too much. Comes up right lane and ends up here. Nice...

IMG_20180611_210645.jpg

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » July 23rd, 2018, 3:55 pm

Hi Guys. Road rage at its best again. So just after 1pm today there was a bad tango between a dark blue PDN Hyundai Elantra and a light blue PBP Audi A4. It appears someone bad drive one another from before they caught up to us in the south bound. The Elantra driver was basically chasing the a4 with his camera phone presumably recording the a4 driver with his driving antics. A4 man decide to come to a complete stop on the left lane where both parties went onto the shoulder perhaps to shoot each other. We passed them. We passed gasparillo flyover heading to Palmyra flyover where a4 driver was seen driving really fast and then the Elantra driver was still recording the encounter but he exited to Palmyra. The a4 driver decided to pull onto the shoulder and take a phone call. So guys, I don't know if this was wildness or horner man Chase or some skit but this was some really dangerous driving. That A4 driver eventually passed us for the 3rd time after his shoulder convo I assume at a high rate of speed. Our dash cam recorded quite a bit of it so we will be posting it to YouTube soon.

not_a_monkey
Street 2NR

Postby not_a_monkey » July 23rd, 2018, 5:12 pm

Lol @ 'perhaps to shoot each other'. If only. The reckless driving in this country is too much to take sometimes

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby wagonrunner » July 23rd, 2018, 5:39 pm

bulbs seem to be fine. All good then.

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » July 23rd, 2018, 8:56 pm

Waiting....

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”